Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) (41473 Views)

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / What Will You Do If Your Partner Is A Chronic Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by 190theclown: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Now these are the kind of people that should be praised

yet you see half nitwits shouting daily on nairaland

sai buhari sai osibanjo sai saraki

how many lives have those people individually changed

com'on sense is indeed not com'on to Nigerians especially you lots who lavish on politics on nairaland

smh

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
A heart of Gold.
May God bless, honour and reward her abundantly.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Donnchalie(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
May d Lord bless d generation of dis yung lady and make pple 2 help her in matters that she cant handle

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by adedayourt(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick

U Mentally impaired
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by BiniShrine(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
cry cry cry.... How do I get some clothes and bedings to him pls? I live around Sango ota. You are so amazing young lady!!
FlirtyKaren:
more pics
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by slightlyMad(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
how some brothers will be saying all girls are gold diggers, there you go, marriage material

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by ahbey(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick

Shame unto you. That's what u can think abt...u better go get a life.
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Eronmosele(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
DrDauda:

Hmmm . Yoloba people ugly o.
See as d guy face dey scatter shiit.
The lady no be Yoruba she be? Isn't she beautiful?
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Ezedon(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
favoured234:
Ezedon, your mind dey pain you? Where have you been..
in your room
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just saw this on Facebook. Olorunfunmi singlehandedly changed this man's life by being thoughtful and showing kindness.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/amazing-story-of-how-lady-saved-chronic.html

d modern pharisee after giving some1 on d street bread n butter wld go2 d church,facebook n CNN to announce. But D gud samaritan wld hide his or her identity.
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by flokii: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
see yeye people for Nairaland dey quarrel..

d lady probably saw d size of his dickk... afterall he z a drunk..
all d ale, afato, ogidiga, osomo, opa eyin and co. let's see where it leads..
#Change indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by scosco1: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
She truly indeed is an Angel
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Sunseeker: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Godliness in action !
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by osakue18(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick
guy wise up.... God is seriously knocking on your door to slap sense into your head..
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by neyogasgas: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
My name is Coker Gabriel and the lady and myself went to OOU together. She in fact stays in my neighborhood and I must say your comment is the most immature and dense I have seen in a decade or so. Must every thing be about the d**k? You really must have issues with getting a destiny.
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by seangy4konji: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
better pikin...
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by neyogasgas: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's unfortunate the curse of the gods on your lineage has been able to metamorphosize into your current state of mind. Here I was thinking the storm was over. May Amadioha fire thunder on the soul who made this of you. So it's so bad all you can see is the dick is what it's all about.
dovezeeta:
she get hidden agenda abeg, I don't trust dis move, she can aswel look for boko bois n rehabilitate them. Hiss! Cheap fame . She must v seen d size of his d*ck thru her window n start fantasying. Y she no go brothel go find an under18 geh to help
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by neyogasgas: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olorunfunmi Adebayo my dear friend may God bless you. I know you only made this public to raise money for this man. Ignore the Morons, Retards and Queltards saying this is all about the dick. Every human association has its mixed of certified dickheads. Keep up the work. We proud of you. Representing!!!

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by mikolo80: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ijaya123:
Quite touching. Wish we could do more like this to one another, this country would have been a better place, with or without all those greedy politicians.
you can
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can attest to this story as i live in the same neighbourhood. If you know isolo very well, you will know Gbolahan and truly he is brilliant. I once told him I was going to stop giving him money because he will always use it to drink. He's loved by folks truly and I just hope he stay of alcohol for good...
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick

cool Just because your mom is a prostitute does not make EVERY woman the SAME. Get it?

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool Yorubas saving Nigerians since 10 AD.
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by rudepen(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
She did it for the dick
paranoid asshole

1 Like

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Roh50(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is what we need in our society, true compassion and to be our neighbour's keeper. God bless and reward you for your kindness.
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Some people on this thread dey crase sha shocked shocked
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
All these kind people sef. Like those 'Humans of New York'..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by SucreGemini: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
God bless ur good heart!we need more of u in this society!
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Wow! She truly has a heart of Gold # what a lady!
Re: How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.