Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes (76277 Views)

15 Real Photos Of MBGN 2015 Winner, Unoaku Anyadike / Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by mirabeldesmond(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
it doesn't make sense dat almost all d girls are igbos. #myopinion#

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
The two tribe that have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is Fulani/Hausa and Igbo, everybody in Nigeria know that one or the person is living in self deceit, because hausa/Fulani is conservative because of their religion that gave the Igbos girls automatic dominance of beauty contest because there is no other tribe apart from Fulani/Hausa that can measure up with Igbo in terms of beauty and brain in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by mojeed4(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Miss Jigawa sooooooooo on point.... cheesy
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by chigoizie7(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Macelliot:

What are you insinuating?

That's your opinion...

Lalasticlala

Well, that's his opinion,

But,what she meant is that all these beauty queens are 1st class prostitutes. They are all, "lawandoski" all of them are "ala ala alasi alasi".
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by obinnashady(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls
son of a LovePeddler,tribalistic bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by NNPCFACTS: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have noticed Hausa babes who are actually the prettiest babes in Nigeria don't represent their states.
Why are Igbo babes representing states they may never have visited?

Otherwise, the outfits are amazing. Our culture is indeed rich and diverse.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
am telling you son. if you aint rocking with a yoruba girl, you aint rocking at all. peep this. one of ya brothers dr sid carry fine yoruba woman. peep this

igbo boys know where the beauty is at lol
Dr Sid is not Igbo,pls.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
OkparaJesus:

I don't need to rehabilitate anyone on ethics of neatness, especially when it comes to marital affairs or relationship. You should have removed the hate, jealous and anger in you and appreciate this girls than talking rubbish. Mind what you say in public and open your eyes to read meaning and think with your 99% neurons.
and like i said, yoruba girls is where its at. if you dont get you a yoruba girl you are cheating yourself. you gotta rock with the best wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
The beauty of Nigerian cultures and attires. They really impressed me this year.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Dr Sid is not Igbo,pls.
what you mean he not igbo ? he from that region right ? everyone from that region is igbo to me, for today. tomorrow i will not consider them igbo, but for the sake of this thread, everyone who is not yoruba or hausa is igbo grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
obinnashady:
son of a LovePeddler,tribalistic bastard
shocked
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
what you mean he not igbo ? he from that region right ? everyone from that region is igbo to me, for today. tomorrow i will not consider them igbo, but for the sake of this thread, everyone who is not yoruba or hausa is igbo grin grin grin
You have to be reasonable and respect other people's identity. There is no connection with Dr Sid and Igbo. I don't need to lecture you about the multiplicity of ethnic groups in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You have to be reasonable and respect other people's identity. There is no connection with Dr Sid and Igbo. I don't need to lecture you about the multiplicity of ethnic groups in Nigeria.
so where he from then ? please do enlighten us
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Braintouch(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
so where he from then ? please do enlighten us
Use Google.
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Braintouch(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
But this girl has the best native attire as far as I'm concerned

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2993802_missogun_jpegb5311768ac0ae9c6d12626d802fdb3be

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Use Google.
i just did. google said he was born in ikeja. i guess he from ikeja then huh ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by baralatie(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
abi,
are we not following one naija again
lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ihuomadinihu: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
There are intelligent ways of using google. Type Dr Sid's wedding, wife or father and it will take you to different sites that mention Dr Sid's origin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Isn't it hilarious that we as young people always bring up tribal sentiments into all we do, Our fathers who instigated all this tribal divide , how far have they fared?, why can't we just learn and allow our diversity be our strength. Is this the same thing we want to teach our children and continue to recycle this stupid and baseless pursuit. While other young people are doing exliots and making changes in their country, we chose to idle around and talk trash. If you want to see a young person who has no plans for himself/herself and wishes to make zero impact to his country, you'll find them on this forum making silly ethnic sentimental comments trying to stir up conflicts.
The caption says photos of 2015 beauty contest in traditional outfit, what the heck has its got to due with tribe, If the igbos dominate the list, lets appreciate them as.Nigerians, not cook up inciting and moronic allegation about the people.

Before you make some comments, use your head for once and ask yourself - "why".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by yugocee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
miss Ebonyi and miss Kaduna are so pretty. miss jigawa be like say she dey bleach oo. see her knees n confirm
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
baralatie:

abi,
are we not following one naija again
lol
right ? lwkm grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Braintouch(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
no yoruba family will allow their daughter to do this rubbish prostitute on display pageantry. yoruba have more dignity and shame. if my daughter decides to do this, that is the day she will be flogged mercilessly till she receives sense. this is why there are no yoruba girls. these are runs girls
Hahaha! Nice way to console yourself

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

There are intelligent ways of using google. Type Dr Sid's wedding, wife or father and it will take you to different sites that mention Dr Sid's origin.
i just did, google said his father is from village headmaster undecided
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cyberfavour:
that miss borno is hot
what make her hot?
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by vislabraye(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Macelliot:
Out of 36 states and FCT, Igbo girls are representing a whopping 26 states.

1) Yobe,
2) Zamfara,
3) Sokoto,
4) Osun,
5) Ondo,
6) Niger,
7) Nassarawa,
cool Kwara,
9) Kogi,
10) Abia,
11) Imo,
12) Kebbi,
13) Enugu,
14) Katsina,
15) Kano,
16) Kaduna,
17) Anambra,
18) Gombe,
19) Ekiti,
20) Ebonyi,
21) Benue,
22) Bauchi,
23) Adamawa
24) Akwa ibom
25) Delta and
26) Abuja.

Uduak of Zamfara is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Holyman3(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
South West won't like this.

This is not online political propaganda, this is reality in the real world.

I am sure the Igbos won Lagos and Ogun too but for the wickedness of the dirty Westerners, they gave those places to damilola.

I wonder how many of them are crying you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
and like i said, yoruba girls is where its at. if you dont get you a yoruba girl you are cheating yourself. you gotta rock with the best wink

LOL..Dont worry soon I will measure the amount of dirt you have accumulated with Dirtinometer.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
OkparaJesus:

LOL..Dont worry soon I will measure the amount of dirt you have accumulated with Dirtinometer.
grin grin
Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by vislabraye(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
In terms of costume, I think Yobe and Rivers state are my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rayhut:
The two tribe that have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria is Fulani/Hausa and Igbo, everybody in Nigeria know that one or the person is living in self deceit, because hausa/Fulani is conservative because of their religion that gave the Igbos girls automatic dominance of beauty contest because there is no other tribe apart from Fulani/Hausa that can measure up with Igbo in terms of beauty and brain in Nigeria.
@Sukkot stop consoling yourself, everybody know the above in Nigeria, you are behaving like a primary school kid, we are talking of general beauty and you posting some pictures of Yoruba ladies here, there is no tribe that doesn't have beautiful girls but in general beauty Yoruba no near igbos in that one

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes by sukkot: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rayhut:

@Sukkot stop consoling yourself, everybody know the above in Nigeria, you are behaving like a primary school kid, we are talking of general beauty and you posting some pictures of Yoruba ladies here, there is no tribe that doesn't have beautiful girls but in general beauty Yoruba no near igbos in that one
you have been smoking that oshogbo weed again bro. everybody know where the beauty is at and it is with the daughters of oduduwa. if you aint rocking with one of the daughters of oduduwa you aint rocking at all. this is known worldwide

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.