Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) (4688 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by BiggerBangs: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Ladies in the House dont feel ashamed... what body type are you? And how often do you get wooed because of it.. grin

Guys: Many of us get attracted to "Thick" Women,is quite an insult to the ladies with the slim features grin

Confession wink
Last night, me and my Guys went to ShopRite to get Groceries,after all the "petty petty" shopping we head to VIVA cinemas to fulfill our mission tongue(its weekend na,after all the weekday work stress ) .We took a seat sipping our drinks and staying alert for Our Orente bae,just like 20mins after a group of 6girls trooped in with the norm outfit(Revealing sexy dress).Out of the 6bae two of my guys quickly engage those ones with "Thick" figures while the rest of the girls comes in Slim and BBW Shapes(after sitting them down and ordering drinks for them,the rest of us left the 4girls and head for another greener pastures seeking for ourchoice,thank God we later got them grin)

I kind of feel for those with slim figures and BBW ...Ladies don't you feel embarrassed when guys pass you for your friend with sexy figures? angry

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by falconey(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2015
grin

medium for me, I love a little bit of fat!
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Mmmmmm....thick is good grin
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by FruityLass: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2015
My own no even dey undecided
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Skibofire(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2015
THICK always wins.
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Skibofire(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:
if ur not slim,medium,thick or bbw den what else?
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't even know lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by valdes00(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:
haaaa... this calls for concern....
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by BiggerBangs: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:

Anything better than this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by FruityLass: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
BiggerBangs:

valdes00:

haaaa... this calls for concern....
Skibofire:
if ur not slim,medium,thick or bbw den what else?
Maybe, am only one of my kind.
Specially made.....not among the regular structures.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Skibofire(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:

would love a pic dats if u don't mind.should I send a msg?
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by BiggerBangs: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
FruityLass:

Lol....i challenge you to post the picture and ashame the devil grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Skibofire(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
I c u bae

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
. . . . they said Am obsessed with THICK ladies, I agree.
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by afrikaa: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
medium rocks ma boat, wink
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by wheesin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
THICK ! THICK !! THICK !!! says the clock undecided
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
afrikaa:
medium rocks ma boat, wink

embarassed bt am thick!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by faith551(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
BiggerBangs:

. Mehn!!! Am drooling awedi

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by afrikaa: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed bt am thick!!!!!!

yea maybe medium rocks his boat.... But i just love ma twinny tha way she is... Thick z madt sexy too me likey,

whats good? Enjoying the weekend i hope,,, smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
afrikaa:

yea maybe medium rocks his boat.... But i just love ma twinny tha way she is... Thick z madt sexy too me likey,

whats good? Enjoying the weekend i hope,,, smiley

cheesy cheesy grin grin yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fine
Yes i am enjoying the weekend!!!!!! Been sleeping and waking up to eat cum on nl sleep back again grin grin
You??
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBabyy:
Hmmmmm..i knw you are........how was your day?
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
KashyBabyy:
Hmmmmm..i knw you are thick........how was your day?
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by afrikaa: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy grin grin yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fine
Yes i am enjoying the weekend!!!!!! Been sleeping and waking up to eat cum on nl sleep back again grin grin
You??

smiley yea sounds like a fine weekend on there... cheesy

mine was going just fine till chelsea happened, angry

tryna knock it off though. smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Darkseid(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
For me. Slim > medium > thick > bbw
Re: Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
In Drake's voice;i love ma women [size=20pt]BBW[/size]

(1) (Reply)

SHEMALES In Naija / Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.