Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105865 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Mate its peak for these wailers. My brain still hurts after reading this one...

Too bad we cannot but share living space with nonentities like this. Sometimes I wonder if these guys are just being mischievous or truly this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Alezy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
ahmedisah:

Then who will take over govt if wike is to step down and is wike to handover today
??
Am yet to see who sha but in the case of Amechi and Omehia if was the speaker who took over.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by wolexy2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
INTERNET DATA BUNDLE

260MB@N400 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

500MB@N700 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

1GB @ N1100 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

1.5GB@ N1700(Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

2GB @ N1500PROMO(Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT ONLY

3GB @ N3000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

4GB @ N4000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

5GB @ N5000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN

6GB @ N6000 (Bank Deposit/Online Transfer)ETISALAT AND MTN
*______________ALL VALID for 30 DAYS
Kindly make payment into any of the Bank Account number below:

GTBank account Number: 0016023139
GTB account Name: OGUNNIYI Oluwole
To pay directly from GTBank Account
dial *737*1*Amount*Acct NumBer# E.g dial *737*1*1000*0016023139#

FIRST Bank account Number: 3047554295
FIRST BANK account Name: OGUNNIYI Oluwole

Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Sterling Account name: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Wema Account name: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.

After payment, Please send ur order in this format:
#Payment Details #ETISALAT/MTN number#DATA Size#
to 08060736505 via whatsapp or 08186433781 via SMS
UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT/MTN LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

Recharge Card Option

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

1GB @ N1300ETISALAT, 1200MTN(By recharge card)

1.5GB @ N2000 (By recharge card)ETISALAT ONLY

2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

3GB @ N3500 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

4GB @ N4600 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

5GB @ N5700 (By recharge card)ETISALAT AND MTN

ALL Valid for 30DAYS
Please kindly send your order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin/MTN recharge card pin#ETISALAT/MTN number#DATA Size# to 08060736505 via whatsapp or 08186433781, via sms
whatsapp and Call: 08060736505
Call or flash: 08186433781
whatsapp: 08060736505
for more info. Thanks
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by bapullow: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls EFCC what are u waiting 4,
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kkokoma: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Notice how no one is contesting states like Kano, Katsina and Kaduna with them!? I suppose elections in those states were spotless and whiter-than-white!?

Fact of the matter is even if PDP wanted to contest results in those states, for a start the northerners wouldn't co-operate by providing the necessary evidence; but more importantly, you'd be hard-pressed to find a sabo' up there in the mould of a Amaechi or Rochas to lead the charge! And PDP is aware of this!

Until we get our act together in the South East and South South (forget South West) and speak with one voice, these people will continue taking us for mugs!

Leave South South to speak on its own, don't try and tie it to South East, it won't work we don't want Biafra . If most we will rather go on our own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Hman12(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
if really Wike is out then i need a bottle of beer plus that cow head wetin dem call am self. ........abeg remind me. .....ooo
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by hajhud: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
hahahahahaha no kill me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Ahsat: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Initially he tinc he d winner even tryin 2 conspire 2 d senators 2 disapprove Rotimi Amechi 4rm becomin d rivers state ministerial nominer 4goten dat d a case dat wol denial his seat is in court. knw u wol undastnd dat a cat can't in anyway fight a lion. disconcerted dat how u ar nw. u shal c.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Wike is an Evangelist abi. .. undecided... Abeg swerve enter gutter..
Mtcheeeww. .. undecided
yea...he is.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by popoboy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
But really I think the tribunals of akwa ibom and rivers are confused here. How on earth will you cancel rivers election while ordering elections in 18 LGs in akwa ibom where a blind man can see the widespread irregularities in its polls. Na wa o
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Lucasbalo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's got no idea how we roll here.
We will head to the polls and beat the APC hands-down again.
Truckpusher, I have no horse in this race . just being curious, what will you do in case Peterson wins the rerun election ?. You know how I feel about all the worthless thiefliticians parading themselves as statesmen.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rebelutionary: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
agabaI23:
And you are not against the result that came from Kano?
For the fact that it remains unchallenged by the PDP, why are u complaining? If they feel lyk u do dt the elections was anything but free and fair they would be in a tribunal!

Why r u grieving more than the bereaved?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ThisMeansWAR: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Acnn,Apc conducted d Last election this year,and they always lose cos we hate d party here
is acn the same as apc? Why u mumu like this na? If u mix bread with vegetables and meat, is it still bread?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Classic !!! ROFLMAO !!!!!!

Let me add some more.

Power is transient by Sambo Dasuki.
Things fall apart by Deizani Allison-Madueke
Overtake don overtake by Olisa Metuh
See Gobe by Kashamu Buruji.
Plunge the knife in his back by Edwin Clarke.
All Talk and no action written by co authors Tompolo and Fatso Dokubo-Asari in collaboration with many empty barrel militants.
Aboki will never rule us again written by the chest beater association of Nairaland in 2014.
Nigeria will burn if Jonathan does not get a second term written by empty loudmouth and chest beater association.
The response to that book was called Buhari no send and written by Gbawe in collaboration with all Nairaland progressives cool cool cool
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by annibro(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

Pls We ve Limited copies of ''Stealing is not corruption" over here in Bayelsa. How can we get more of d Hard copies? grin
BTW: How can one be a major distributor of ds Best Sellers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by abduljabbar4(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined
You are now a confirmed enemy of Nigeria and supporter of evil. You are worse than the devil. Foolish protection seeker

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by channelz: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
mbulela:

Infantile rants.
Where were you and your goons when Wike was rigging?

Moronic inbe** come and rig in Rivers na we are waiting you think every1 is as gentle as GEJ?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by patrickmuf(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Someone rigs his way into office, upon discovery, you still let such a fellow participate in the rerun...Now who's to say he won't tow the same part?
I'm not comfortable with the judgement hinged around nullification of Wike's election, he and his accomplices should be made to face the law...Those that have made it a point of duty to manipulate election results should be punished severely...Arrest Wike and his minions is all I demand...
Victory for due process...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by jaytee01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
kalakuta11:
This guys just succeeded in replicating Maiduguri in Ph in the near future. Pity for the inhabitants of ph. Except pdp wins. They will frustrate the government. Ph will be ungovernable. They better watch those pdp guys if pdp loose. Ph will be somalia. Dss sho watch wike n his men.
Bros, nothing will happen, I repeat , nothing will happen!

Na u go start the fight? Asari made more threats than this. What happened?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
is acn the same as apc? Why u mumu like this na? If u mix bread with vegetables and meat, is it still bread?
Mumu,Rivers and SS is PDP,Apc has no place here
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by fisaylab: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please my people,where is that prof,who couldnt read and write who announced that river state election

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by hamzeiy: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

wow..you are good

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rebelutionary: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
luchy34:
PDP Will still win
More impotantly is democracy winning in a not perfect but a of free and fair elections. This is what Nigerians and Riverians want! Whether APC or PDP, it is immaterial!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Truckpusher, I have no horse in this race . just being curious, what will you do in case Peterson wins the rerun election ?. You know how I feel about all the worthless thiefliticians parading themselves as statesmen.
C'mon! he can't win.

If he wins then the APC won't have any viable opposition and that might just take us back to the early days of the PDP where opposition is almost non existent and this is bad for checks and balances as well as accountability in every democracy.

Ya dig?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by MichaelDee: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Am not a party to either APC or PDP but the fact is here in Nigeria, all our leaders belong to a code name: Polithiefician Intelligence Agency, PIA that only expose confidential secretes when they strick on each other's toes. No party member can boldly come out to tell nigerians that the election that put them(APC or PDP) in power was a free fair election or can any one? Political reinforcement through juciary in south- west precisely lagos state is nothing to write about. In the last general election, lagos west senatorial district election was a complete manipulation where Adeola Solomon( now a member of the senate) who was then a member of the fed. House of rep was declared the winner of the election when Segun Adewale Aeroland(PDP) out of 10 federal constituencies won 7, Accord won 1 and APC won just 2. A man with no credibility was by rigging emerged as the winner and when it gets to tribunal, APC came up with flimsy evidences that was made to believe by their gullible supporters and at the end of the whole drama, the tribunal judge pronounced them(APC) as the winner. What an injustice.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

[size=18pt]@BOLDED

They are learners and Jonathan is in Otueke despite his federal might You must be a fool to think a party that won a whole federation will have problems winning a tiny state like rivers. It's Dakuku's turn to enjoy the federal might wike enjoyed then. Wike is gone
[/size]

I laugh in kalabari hehehehehehehe
Please name 3 APC leaders from Rivers state and I ll name 15 PDP leaders. Like I said before every1 is not GEJ who would rather walk away for peace than shed blood. If APC get 200 votes in Degema and Abonnema LGAs I would deactivate my account. Please bookmark this and remind when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by opesola(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

Book your copies now!

. Madam Ngene you forget [color=#990000] The Chronicles of Big English Grammar
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rebelutionary: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ajibo111:
i smear war....

why should they nulify the election.....

whereas during presidential election children below 6years was voting for buhari..

is that not injustice.......

zoo is a zoo.....
I ddnt c u or the PDP in court contesting the results...since u ddnt, everything u r sayin is medicine after death!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by hamzeiy: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
kkokoma:

Leave South South to speak on its own, don't try and tie it to South East, it won't work we don't want Biafra . If most we will rather go on our own
abeg hep me tell am..the biafroids know the cant do it alone
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ThisMeansWAR: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu,Rivers and SS is PDP,Apc has no place here
who cares? you troll!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by XBLadez: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Omo!!! Was working and didn't even know there's a big breaking news!! BOOOM!!!

Someone should please confirm the health status of Wike. Is he dead yet?? Rotflmao!!!

This is gonna make some.... Make I pause laugh first!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
You were attending to your cows, abokki!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.