Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105877 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Elder Gbawe, you are so on point & God willing Wike will not be a free man for long, the blood of that family will not only ensure justice, it will haunt him till the end of his days!!

Vanity upon vanity.. cry

We all know politics is a dirty business but Wike is not moderate or humane at all. He is the poster child of what the PDP produce as a staple of its political offering to Nigeria. I.e stone-cold killers and thugs ready to waste many lives to get their way. Gbenga Daniel was the same as well. With the elections annulled completely then he will not be governor after the judgement and will have no immunity henceforth. The prosecution service should get to work and bring up charges against him for his numerous before, during and after the Rivers guber election. Very wicked and evil individual.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
hamzeiy:
...who is talking of degema or abonnema when dakuku has abua/odua,riverine areas and the ogonis....the only lga worth mentioning for wike is obia/akpor..other than that he has nothing..
i chop 100k from pdp as a p.o in rivers state in the last election (personal security reasons)and still it was cancelled..the guy is in for it...frankly i see wike wining but its nt going to be business as usual..
# dts all what ameachi wants

Where do you call Riverine if Abonnema, Degema, Akuku toru is left out? Are you saying Dakuku can beat Prince secondus in Andoni or Odili, or Ake?
You all know the truth that APC through Ameachi is a failure and as long as Dakuku is running under his shadows he too is a lost soul in Rivers Politics. Its best he lays low and waits for 2019 and come under any other party we have nothing against Dakuku jus his party. We can never go back to colonial rule. Shekena
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
winniz:

They desperately need either one of those two states to Sponsor APC. it was Rivers money that Ameachi used to fund Buhari's campaign, he also used Rivers state money to clear Osun state workers Salaries that the APC Governor was owning for several Months before their elections cheesy
Provide Proof if not close yur nyanshlike mouth 4ever.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by theDEVILisHERE: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Slowly but surely
The slave camp aka Nigeria is about to be destroyed
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by nobeku: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined
TonyeBarcanista, you are a BIG FOOOOL.. a big one at that.. What do you mean by a sad one for democracy? .. YOUR WHOLE BEING IS LACED WITH LIES AND HYPOCRISY... Was there any election for that matter in Rivers State.. If I jam you, you go feel me.. TORCHECUL..

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Funny you, leaders like edwin clarke that will turn around at the slightest opportunity.

Is Edwin Clarke a ribers man?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I want u to use power raise ur BLOCUS to nolify HUNGERbad statement
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Adminisher: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God for this judgement. Change is here.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nayok(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
sWimming and drowning in lagoon- by Oba Akiolu R

Unserioussness clown- by FFK

Loyalty to my boss- by Gov Ambode
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
jaytee01:
I will certainly remind you since you are now God!

Hahahahahaha u ran under religion now?
Please do well to remind me when APC get it please
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
AMAECHI: WIKE YOU ARE A SMALL BOY.

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by FemiFaniKayode: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

my friend what do u know abt democracy

Go sit down for gutter!!!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I am all for Checks and Balances but surprises do spring up. Too many people are emotional involved in the situation. Hope there won't be any violence this time. People of Rivers State doesn't need any violence. Emma Okay, one of Wike Commissioner is my good buddy. May the best man for Riverians wins.
Yeah, you're right and it would be stupidity on anyone's part to die for these politicians but the truth remains that the APC has shown time without numbers that they are capable of making Nigeria a one party state and if we fall into that political quagmire we will need another gigantic mega party to dislodge them as all the political gladiators would quietly cross carpet just to have a piece of the national cake within their reach at the detriment of the masses who would always remain at the receiving end of such flawed system.

They need a strong opposition to keep whoever that is in Aso Rock permanently on his toes thereby creating a window of choice for the poor Nigerian masses who do not have a voice,connection and power to enable them dictate to an extent who makes it and who doesn't. And this is when you can say that power truly belongs to the people and this is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by annibro(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is Wike in any way related 2 the Guy in the new etisalat advert who attempts calling his 5 girlfriends(peperempe, etc) with d etsalat 5 free call plan?

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Adminisher: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
nobeku:
TonyeBarcanista, you are a BIG FOOOOL.. a big one at that.. What do you mean by a sad one for democracy? .. YOUR WHOLE BEING IS LACED WITH LIES AND HYPOCRISY... Was there any election for that matter in Rivers State.. If I jam you, you go feel me.. TORCHECUL..

I don't know why young men peddle lies. This Barcanista or Barcelona is the worst. He actually thinks he is going places with the petty lies and half thought rubbish he posts on social media. If the PDP is strong in Rivers they will win again but not through crookedness. Every young progressive Nigerian should be happy about this decision.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by spinoff: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

when we were busy collecting our PVC you were busy plotting how to postpone the election. BTW my state has the highest PVC collection.
The South was fond of withholding the election result until every state from the North result is released, then they would inflate theirs to double ours. But in 2015 everyone knows the total number of registered users, an icing on the cake, we also know how many collected the PVC. Therefore inflation is impossible!
NB Era of rigging is over, better start thinking how you can sensitize your people on registration, PVC collection, and the voting itself. If not, t height be educationally backward, but we are very conscious, politically.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
StarBoard:

Negroe just tape your mouth shut.
I was shot at on the day of the so-called election for attempting to vote. I was lucky to escape with my life.

There is no way this sham of April 11 could be termed an election. Leave the northerners to deal with themselves. The level of impunity should be condemned by all and sundry if you are honest with yourself irrespective of geo political affiliation

Thank you. The violence and killing was terrible and out of this world even by Nigerian standard. Wike, the murderous thug, took it very personal. I remember Buhari being very emotional when he said the injustice in Rivers will be corrected. that was when I knew Wike was in trouble. GMB, the president-elect at the time, was clearly very troubled. Nigeria does not need the likes of Wike leading them. His people may have chosen him but he should not be allowed to get away with wasting innocent lives, all for the sake of politics, while him and his own are cosseted in luxury everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rotemigen:
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!........I smell arm struggling in Rivers state, Daura President have finally light up a gun powder....

anyway.... anything that will trigger the much needed violence that will bring about the complete obliteration of this damnable contraption from world map is highly welcome............. in the end Biafra will come
Yu bianfran demons alway dream bad dream 4 nigeria yur kun3 Y?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by scantee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pre-determined verdict smh
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
loksman:
Buhari what do you want now? To install a Northerner as the governor of Rivers? The people of Rivers should stand up against this injustice.!
What this one saying is dakuku,princewill not Rivers man?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

Is Edwin Clarke a ribers man?
Speaking in general terms.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adminisher:
Thank God for this judgement. Change is here.

Abi OOOh. even looking at Wike, and without narrating things I have heard about him from reliable sources, you can tell he is a stone-cold killer. I wish he could be prosecuted for some of the deaths he caused directly.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you. The violence and killing was terrible and out of this world even by Nigerian standard. Wike, the murderous thug, took it very personal. I remember Buhari being very emotional when he said the injustice in Rivers will be corrected. that was when I knew Wike was in trouble. GMB, the president-elect at the time, was clearly very troubled. Nigeria does not need the likes of Wike leading them. His people may have chosen him but he should not be allowed to get away with wasting innocent lives, all for the sake of politics, while him and his own are cosseted in luxury everyday.
I find it appalling when people like that dunce turn blind eyes to the glaring killings,maiming,thuggery and intimidation that took place during the election period for the sake of party loyalty. Especially when the party in question is PDP. A party that I can swear has added no benefit to that posters life.
If Wike wins fair and square my grouse would be against his political ideology not the brazen and brutal manner in which he became governor.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Lucasbalo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, you're right and it would be stupidity on anyone's part to die for these politicians but the truth remains that the APC has shown time without numbers that they are capable of making Nigeria a one party state and if we fall into that political quagmire we will need another gigantic mega party to dislodge them as all the political gladiators would quietly cross carpet just to have a piece of the national cake within their reach at the detriment of the masses who would always remain at the receiving end of such flawed system.

They need a strong opposition to keep whoever that is in Aso Rock permanently on his toes thereby creating a window of choice for the poor Nigerian masses who do not have a voice,connection and power to enable them dictate to an extent who makes it and who doesn't. And this is when you can say that power truly belongs to the people and this is the beauty of democracy.
100% Percent right. I am against any form of dictatorship. I am all for constructive opposition. Wishing Nigeria and Nigerians well.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by theDEVILisHERE: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
All hail

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by princemillla(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
StarBoard:

Wike forced his way into PDP accepting him as candidate
Forced himself as governor

Yet he was employing all manner of delaying tactics at the petition tribunal

My question goes thus: if he was so confident of winning the elections, why is he acting so desperate?

Let's see how he will rig the rerun election under an APC government.

Am happy he got kicked out, if u are not wanted, there is nothing u can do.

Well someone already said... With federal might, that Apc will win but believe me, PDP would do anything to retain the state. Apc should rather tighten their belt for a real show, expecially with this Apc failing on its own campaign promises at the federal level.

I wish both of them well.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by johnnobles: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cyberfavour:
I sure say amaechi go dey dance skelewu now

This amaechi head strong o, see as PDP senators just keep quiet dey watch am yesterday

May God make our enemies speechless when they see us succeed
That guy has a way of winning. His winning ways are just insurmountable. I am beginning to like him
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
scantee:
Pre-determined verdict smh
Predetermined because the election was grossly flawed.
If you have any sense you would shut your mouth and respect yourself.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dazdilijae(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Speaking in general terms.

We are discussing Rivers state politics here.
Have mentioned general issues? angry
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
XBLadez:

You were attending to your cows, abokki!
Yes I was, the ones whose meat your mothers and fathers join queues to buy, and beg for price reduction due to their acute poverty when they wanna celebrate the birth of our Lord Jeusu Christ. grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

We all know politics is a dirty business but Wike is not moderate or humane at all. He is the poster child of what the PDP produce as a staple of its political offering to Nigeria. I.e stone-cold killers and thugs ready to waste many lives to get their way. Gbenga Daniel was the same as well. With the elections annulled completely then he will not be governor after the judgement and will have no immunity henceforth. The prosecution service should get to work and bring up charges against him for his numerous before, during and after the Rivers guber election. Very wicked and evil individual.
I can bet that you're already aware that Buhari and his bunch of confused Aso Rock elderly home patients are aware of the implications of trying to hound Wike by using that his nasty, fake and stinky anti-corruption arm twisting tactics - Wike is not Akpabio neither is he Jonathan that left unto you your country desolate ,This guy will send your economy to a permanent life support.

Go figure..............

Blah blah blah.....ewedu mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.