Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105871 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
kaycid77:

This is one thing ppl of SS dont understand.... and Amaechi is the JOKER they are using, how can Hausas be more intelligent than an average SS man undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What made u think u are more intelligent than yur master.Wher is SS intelligent when pdp zone 2019 prsndcial contest 2 d north?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

I laugh in kalabari hehehehehehehe
Please name 3 APC leaders from Rivers state and I ll name 15 PDP leaders. Like I said before every1 is not GEJ who would rather walk away for peace than shed blood. If APC get 200 votes in Degema and Abonnema LGAs I would deactivate my account. Please bookmark this and remind when the time comes.
Funny you, leaders like edwin clarke that will turn around at the slightest opportunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by XBLadez: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:

[size=18pt]@BOLDED

They are learners and Jonathan is in Otueke despite his federal might You must be a fool to think a party that won a whole federation will have problems winning a tiny state like rivers. It's Dakuku's turn to enjoy the federal might wike enjoyed then. Wike is gone
[/size]
I'll remind you of this post once Dakuku loses again
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by hamzeiy: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

Please name 3 APC leaders from Rivers state and I ll name 15 PDP leaders. Like I said before every1 is not GEJ who would rather walk away for peace than shed blood. If APC get 200 votes in Degema and Abonnema LGAs I would deactivate my account. Please bookmark this and remind when the time comes.
...who is talking of degema or abonnema when dakuku has abua/odua,riverine areas and the ogonis....the only lga worth mentioning for wike is obia/akpor..other than that he has nothing..
i chop 100k from pdp as a p.o in rivers state in the last election (personal security reasons)and still it was cancelled..the guy is in for it...frankly i see wike wining but its nt going to be business as usual..
# dts all what ameachi wants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sad one for democracy indeed! The real sad one was the one that happened on April 11th. The blood of the old man and his 6 children murdered in Obrikom will forever hunt Wike and Felix Obuah till they confess and recompense.
what?? U mean Obrikom in Ogba?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Walelavender(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wow! Good one for democracy. In saner climes, Wike wouldn't be part of the fresh elections to be conducted. We celebrate results and not process in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by XBLadez: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Funny thing is about to happen. Dakuku will be the first man to lose an election twice a year. Booohari and his cohorts have other plans. This rerun is just a smokescreen to draw people's attention away from their plan. APC take over Rivers? I laugh in Burundi grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rebelutionary: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
freshvine:

When will Kano, jigawa, sokoto have a rerun? The figures they pulled during the past election is staggering.
Lady, when the APC were goin to d tribunal where was PDP? Oh its now u know it was "staggering" abi....#YIMU..Medicine after cremation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by tomzman: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is another victory for democracy. Only a fool would regard the 'election' in Rivers as free and fair. I'm not concerned whether Wike wins or not, the most important thing is that things be done the right way.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ahmedisah(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alezy:
Am yet to see who sha but in the case of Amechi and Omehia if was the speaker who took over.

Cant wait to see what happen nxt!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by modath(f): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

That is if they don't cook up corruption charges against him.
He's lost his immunity.

No need for cook, he has doused himself with accelerant & fire is coming towards him..he has his whole body in the cookie jar of UBEC & TETFUND..

PDP is favoured to win but it will be fair now & it won't be Wicked Wike the killer!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by philips70(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nuellah02:
what?? U mean Obrikom in Ogba?

Exactly my sister. Those guys were just taking lives as if they were killing mosquitoes. Imagine going into a home and killing anything on sight all in the name of politics and the next day you want to kneel down before God in pretence. He cannot be mocked, never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Lucasbalo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon! he can't win.

If he wins then the APC won't have any viable opposition and that might just take us back to the early days of the PDP where opposition is almost non existent and this is bad for checks and balances as well as accountability in every democracy.

Ya dig?
I am all for Checks and Balances but surprises do spring up. Too many people are emotionally involved in the situation. Hope there won't be any violence this time. People of Rivers State doesn't need any violence. Emma Okah, one of Wike Commissioners is my good buddy. May the best man for Riverians wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Tczar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
I knew it,the battle has jst begun!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by IGBOSON1: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
kkokoma:

Leave South South to speak on its own, don't try and tie it to South East, it won't work we don't want Biafra . If most we will rather go on our own

^^^Quit quoting me if you choose to be daft! Where did i mention Biafra in my post?

Besides, i'm equally from said South South so what makes you more qualified to speak on there behalf than me?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by paking(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Watching under the mango tree
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Haba!Ameachi PLS hav mercy on PDP biko nu!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Gbawe: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

No need for cook, he has doused himself with accelerant & fire is coming towards him..he has his whole body in the cookie jar of UBEC & TETFUND..

PDP is favoured to win but it will be fair now & it won't be Wicked Wike the killer!!!

Indeed. I don't know why some are so amnesic. What they did in Rivers was very wicked i.e wholesale, brazen and blatant daylight robbery that embarrassed Nigeria immensely. This was one of the States international election observers complained about bitterly. I remember clearly Buhari warning them that the injustice in Rivers and elsewhere will be corrected. Wike should brace up for whatever comes his way. Silly thug. He thought he could do what he wanted merely because PEJ and GEJ were behind him. Yet he forgot one of the major consideration in politics which is that "power is transient". Will GEJ and PEJ now come to his aid? Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Bgino(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
keep the champaigne on ice...my dear Ngeneukwenu...u may not get to celebrate APC in River state.. The tribunal judgement may have handed Wike another 5months on a platter for he would never loose to Peterside in the rerun.Rivers is forever PDP
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by jaytee01(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Notice how no one is contesting states like Kano, Katsina and Kaduna with them!? I suppose elections in those states were spotless and whiter-than-white!?

Fact of the matter is even if PDP wanted to contest results in those states, for a start the northerners wouldn't co-operate by providing the necessary evidence; but more importantly, you'd be hard-pressed to find a sabo' up there in the mould of a Amaechi or Rochas to lead the charge! And PDP is aware of this!

Until we get our act together in the South East and South South (forget South West) and speak with one voice, these people will continue taking us for mugs!
Speak for yourself and the south east. We have no business with that your attache business

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

Exactly my sister. Those guys were just taking lives as if they were killing mosquitoes. Imagine going into a home and killing anything on sight all in the name of politics and the next day you want to kneel down before God in pretence. He cannot be mocked, never!
Hmmm... Na wa oo. Thank God my family have relocated. Vengeance indeed is of the Lord.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by fabulous01(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Note: It will be Wike/Jonathan/Chai there's God ooo/Money/left Over of PDP (vs) APCs/Integrity/Presidency.
Referees: INEC/PPLE OF RIVERS/World observers..... 35 states re watching oh.......
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Teespice(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
lol
this is only the beginning.
I commend the judiciary for this judgement well delivered.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by jaytee01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

I will certainly remind you since you are now God!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by adekolaelect(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hunter becomes hunted
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by modath(f): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. I don't know why some are so amnesic. What they did in Rivers was very wicked i.e wholesale, brazen and blatant daylight robbery that embarrassed Nigeria immensely. This was one of the States international election observers complained about bitterly. I remember clearly Buhari warning them that the injustice in Rivers and elsewhere will be corrected. Wike should brace up for whatever comes his way. Silly thug. He thought he could do what he wanted merely because PEJ and GEJ were behind him. Yet he forgot one of the major consideration in politics which is that "power is transient". Will GEJ and PEJ now come to his aid? Nonsense.

Elder Gbawe, you are so on point & God willing Wike will not be a free man for long, the blood of that family will not only ensure justice, it will haunt him till the end of his days!!

Vanity upon vanity.. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Fourwinds: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
If they like let them call Hitler and Saddam Hussein to conduct the election, Wike will still win, the only people who will suffer it is the people and the foolish banks who will fund Peterside's inevitable loss.
Chei.!!!! U talk lie..Oya use power raise ur BLOCUS.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by billyG(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Youpele52:
PDP is too weak for liking to be an opposition party they should learn from US' Republicans if not they might remain in opposition for ever.
He!He!!i dey laff in ijaw,d same party Obj hand over 2 a hat wearing Otuokeian as d strongest party in africa reduce to a useless wailing opposition party.i dey laff.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dtyla(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
What about the presidential electionWasn't it rigged??
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by modath(f): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nuellah02:
Hmmm... Na wa oo. Thank God my family have relocated. Vengeance indeed is of the Lord.

My sis who has never been caught in a lie in her whole life (spirikoko sister) told me, they were chased with gunshots from the PU & PDP members carted away the materials..

God will judge them all.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by FemiFaniKayode: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=21pt]Where is TONYE BASTARDNISTA??

The PDP Boy who doesnt have a membership card,

Doesnt know his ward Chairman neither does he know his ward!!!!

Come and wail[/size]
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Notice how no one is contesting states like Kano, Katsina and Kaduna with them!? I suppose elections in those states were spotless and whiter-than-white!?

Fact of the matter is even if PDP wanted to contest results in those states, for a start the northerners wouldn't co-operate by providing the necessary evidence; but more importantly, you'd be hard-pressed to find a sabo' up there in the mould of a Amaechi or Rochas to lead the charge! And PDP is aware of this!

Until we get our act together in the South East and South South (forget South West) and speak with one voice, these people will continue taking us for mugs!
Negroe just tape your mouth shut.
I was shot at on the day of the so-called election for attempting to vote. I was lucky to escape with my life.

There is no way this sham of April 11 could be termed an election. Leave the northerners to deal with themselves. The level of impunity should be condemned by all and sundry if you are honest with yourself irrespective of geo political affiliation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.