Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage (813 Views)

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by Moorevibe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sex is a necessary part of marriage. It is important for couples to spice up their sex life and try out new sex positions from time to time.

Know more, feel more confident, relax and enjoy the moment

It is not weird for couples to explore; if they don’t learn to experiment with each other it may cause serious problems if a party decides to try out things with someone other than his/her supposed partner.
Some sex positions are simple and easy to practice while some could be advanced and require full cooperation and participation of the practicing couples. For couples who intend to spice up their marriage, the following sex positions would do.

Continue Reading Here >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/10/7-sex-positions-that-could-turn-around.html

(1) (Reply)

Main Reasons Men Cheat / She Dumped Me After 3years / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.