Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (45423 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by mondaypaul77(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mine was funny and very painful. I wa
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
youngice:
is he dead yet

Lol, no. He is a changed man now. He has gradually become my favourite uncle.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Owliver(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

Aah, no o
forgive and move on
its difficult oh. if i marry my wife dare try that nonsense and i notice ehn. vladmir putin will intercede on her behalf before i forgive her.

and to think i would love to adopt a child or two.

damn this world is something else

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by mondaypaul77(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mine was funny and very painful. I was made to wash all my brother's wife clothes including her semi underwears. Chaii! Mop the floor, wash the plates, officially becomes the Houseboy but finally left when I had to go for NYSC

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by juman(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
The thread is loaded. Many stories.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by youngice(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol, no. He is a changed man now. He has gradually become my favourite uncle.
Your strong
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Child abuse kai,OMGod pls let me grow old to care for my kids in goodhealth.
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by mekonglobal(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmm what a pity.... u kn i use to think dat d only domestic abuse dat can be melted out 2 a girl is only sexual abuse or may if a girl resides with her close relative dat is a tendernce of her been well off more than staying a total stranger...but ur story has made me to think otherwise..... My dear, be strong take d positives out of ur experiences n leave d nagatives asides cos those re d ones dat will weigh u down......
Ok i had a much bitter experience while leaving with my uncle though on his part, he tried to make life comfortable for me but his wife? Made it a living hell for me....whats my fault..dat d big question i keep asking mysef..
Well its in d past now...cos afta my 3yrs of agony i went back to d village with d help of friends i was able hire a locally made pistol which i intended to kill her with but thank God...for his mercy i was able 2 control my anger that i didnt shoot her...who knows i might hv been remanded now...looking back now, i forgive their ignorance but u kn, a wound can heale but d scar remains...

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by nicerichard05: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by mozele(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
MissAssy:

I left in 2009 after my junior waec, then i saw what i missed when living with them cos my siblings were enjoying life while i was somewhere suffering.

everyone has a story to tell. I've once been in that prison but got freed just of recent.

What a strange world. Every sunday you just keep on faking those smiles but yet still wallowing in pains deep down.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Owliver(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
mekonglobal:
Hmmmm what a pity.... u kn i use to think dat d only domestic abuse dat can be melted out 2 a girl is only sexual abuse or may if a girl resides with her close relative dat is a tendernce of her been well off more than staying a total stranger...but ur story has made me to think otherwise..... My dear, be strong take d positives out of ur experiences n leave d nagatives asides cos those re d ones dat will weigh u down......
Ok i had a much bitter experience while leaving with my uncle though on his part, he tried to make life comfortable for me but his wife? Made it a living hell for me....whats my fault..dat d big question i keep asking mysef..
Well its in d past now...cos afta my 3yrs of agony i went back to d village with d help of friends i was able hire a locally made pistol which i intended to kill her with but thank God...for his mercy i was able 2 control my anger that i didnt shoot her...who knows i might hv been remanded now...looking back now, i forgive their ignorance but u kn, a wound can heale but d scar remains...
i would have pulled that trigger.

i would have attacked in the middle of the night like a thief

i would have shot her three times. one on her knee cap, second slightly beside her neck so she'll bleed slowly and the final one on her jaw

you fukced up

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Sanguine77(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
hushush:
I can never forget how my own eldest sister (same father, not same mother) introduced me to all her high society friends and sons' friends as 'the help'
I can relate with the poster. They become very nice when your parents are around and they call your name with a snarl. I thank God the story has changed now. They interviewed my sister recently and she refered to me as her 'baby sister, so and so, who works at so and so'. In fact the same friends she introduced me to as 'the help' are now chasing me with CVs for their children. I have sworn, God helping me, that my children will not step a foot in any relative's house even to spend as much as a weekend!
I sincerely pray that your own success story will better than this. That is the best revenge for them

Pls, I want to chase you too with some peoples CV who are on my neck.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by mekonglobal(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Owliver post=39331221] i would have pulled that trigger.

i would have attacked in the middle of the night like a thief

i would have shot her three times. one on her knee cap, second slightly beside her neck so she'll bleed slowly and the final one on her jaw

you fukced up

No brotherly vengeance belongs to God...so say d holybook..

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
porshuch:
I experienced such with my aunt, Now her kids come to my house during holidays. Though I hv forgiven her, when she asked for forgiveness. I really saw hell.
When you become rich that's when you will see them asking for forgiveness smh

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:

I thank God i survived those horrible three years of my life, i remember one time like that my mum visited me, when it ws time for her to leave i started crying that i want to follow her bt she advised me to stay that it was only a matter of time before she will come back and take me with her and she was crying too.
cry
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by AlphaLady(f): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Followed up on the comments to the last page and all I saw was 'woman'.. Are women dz heartless?? @Op thank God for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:

I left in 2009 after my junior waec, then i saw what i missed when living with them cos my siblings were enjoying life while i was somewhere suffering.
I had similar experience with my aunties back then, that was what taught me to struggle in life in order to be self-reliant. Thank God i became Millionaire @ 27yrs.
I pray u will become somebody in near future so as to help them as am doing now.

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by tosyne2much(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2015
When I was still very young, each time I told my dad I wanted to go spend few days with his family member, he would always discourage me using lame excuses

Now I know what he was avoiding

OP, sorry jawe. I feel you pain

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:

My dear, she was made ezinne in church and one of her daughters is a rvd sister
I'm touched by your story dear. Keep being strong, God will always be there for you.
It's sad how the wicked get accolades in this our world. That woman deserves an "ajo-nne" title.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Touching stories... Thank God for my relatives! I'm always treated nicely whenever I go on vacation. You wouldn't even know I'm a visitor!

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by FOREXMART(m): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:

I thank God i survived those horrible three years of my life, i remember one time like that my mum visited me, when it ws time for her to leave i started crying that i want to follow her bt she advised me to stay that it was only a matter of time before she will come back and take me with her and she was crying too.
she said that? wow.....some parents.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2015
porozhniy:
Although my own abuse was of a different kind, all the blacked out memories are coming back in HD. i just seek closure to move on.
You are not alone dear.
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by bummyla(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Wow! My Happened around that time 2006! I have finished serving in NYSC, 2 years plus no job, only temporary jobs that lasted like 3 months and frustration was about setting in. So I remember my Aunty, Aunty Ijeoma, my Mother's only sister in the family of 10. I remembered in 2004, when I lost one of my younger brother, she wept more than everybody that came for the burial! I remembered her saying that my late brother asked her for some help, if she had known, he won't live long, she would have assisted him immediately he asked. So she turned to us and made a promise that whosoever among us that needs her helps shouldn't hesitate to call on her, so I decided in 2006 to take her by her words. Though something kept telling me I will regret this decision, but I couldn't place my hands on what was it.

I called her up, she said no problem, come over to Lagos, we now live in Lekkie, I know people in NPA, Shell Oil Company, Starcomms, Chervon, etc, I will hook you up in days to the best job offer in any of the numerous oil companies in Lagos. I was so excited, with my last money I went shopping for corporate wears for my Oil company job. Oh Poor gullible me!

I got to Lagos Lekki, became my aunty's houseboy! Initially I did not complain, it was a little price to pay for an oil company job. I had dreams! I wake up 4 am in the morning, crumb the floor, cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, wash her dog and brush it teeth, wash her car, sweep the compound and any other chores she would assign me.

But when It was obvious she wasn't going to help me, I start going to cyber cafe to submit my CV and became her enemy. I never knew there was something like psychological Abuse till then.

Everyday my aunty will send to my phone from her office up to 20 SMS telling me will never amount to something in life because: I stammer and stutter, fat, dark, tall and ugly

And as an applicant every alert that comes in, rises your hope for job, but imagine getting in a day for one year SMS telling you: How worthless you are, how fat, smelling, dark and ugly you are After sometimes, I started believing her that I was Ugly, dark and fat, no white man will want to work with me. I will be giving them nightmares!

I couldn't go back home, because It means I had given up! I came to Lagos for a good job and A good Job I will get! My Aunty Abuse led me to Christ. I became Born Again

Because at this stage only GOD could help me.

And She did not like it at all.

For 6 months she stopped giving me food systematically. First she changed her house girls like 8 times till she got Franca who she could use against me. Franca claimed I tried to rape her. Thank GOD none of my cousins bought her stories, so it died down.

They started warming my food with the dog's pot and serving me sometimes with the old dog's plate, so I stopped collecting food from them.

I was always the last to eat, I have to wait till everyone finish eating before I eat, if I dare to eat before anyone, Franca will report me, at the age of 25 my Aunty will ask me to Knee down, close my eyes and rise my hands up! If I refuse she will call all my pastors and report me, and for the sake of peace my pastors will ask me to obey. I will knee down, close my eyes and raise up my hands while Franca will be clapping and singing around me in circle "Olodo! Olodo!!! Ode!!!! Ode!!!"

I had no other Choice but to endure! As if the punishment was not enough, she started asking me to lay down at any little provocative! Once she asked Franca to climb on my head while I was on the floor! And I gave a Black Eye souvenir and a licking nose to remember never to mess with a broken young man!

After she started saying saying if I don't cry and wail for her forgiveness, she will never forgive for what she chooses to say I had done! So I became a professional actor - Who cries on cue I could have won an Oscar for my Weeping and Wailing in her house!

The painful part my parents did not believe me, so I stopped telling them of my painful ordeal in the hands of my aunty! aunty Ijeoma

If my aunty catches my watching movies, or sleeping during the day time, she will ask me to crumb all the interlocking stones in her compound! Life was a living hell! But I refuse to give up.

I sold all my clothes to eat in my wealthy aunty's house, where her dogs only eats Tantalizers

Before then, she got me and interview with one Indian man in Apapa-A Plastic company, that was before I started selling off my clothes, belts, shoes to eat, she advised me to wear one of my not too good shirt for the interview, which sounds odd! So I didn't take her advise! I wore my best Pink Shirt, Tie and Suit for the Interview! I needed to create a perfect first impression - That was what we were taught!

When I was called in, to see the India man, obviously, he was expecting to see a shabbily dressed young man, which he voiced out! He was really mad at me, he started screaming "Boy Who do you think You Are! Dressed up Like This? You Are A Monkey! Who Gave You This Suit And Tie! Get Out Of Here"

I immediately started take off my suit, tie and my pink shirt, I knelt before him pleading for forgiveness and for a chance or opportunity to serve in his company, he call the security and I was thrown out!

I felt like committing suicide that day!

To cut the long story short! I got a job without her help, moved out of her house. One day I came to work to find my aunty in the reception room waiting to see my boss, according to her to let her know whom she had employed: A Thief And An Armed Robber

But That was the last straw! I made my point very clear to her that if she ever in her lifetime try me again, I will make her regret the day she was born! I drove the point in and she understood the message very well. http://www.bummyla.com

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by sabi99(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Raymondenyi:
My only happiness is that nothing happened to that ur eyes!!! Else a fine girl like u would have been with one eyes!!!

I have said it and will say it times and time again; Women are the greatest problem we have on this earth; their greed, heartlessness and wickedness is unrivaled!! Once they don't have anything to gain from you, u can expect such attitude from them!!! It is in 95% of women; I really donot know why God created them like that. I'll believe that ur aunt, will be very committed in church; Most likely a deacon in church...
Women are one Heartless creatures!!! I only Hope u don't grow to treat another kid like ur aunt...

Will never forget how my aunt was treating a cousins kids that were staying with her; @ a point was putting pepper in the Vag*ina of a girl under 10; I no just fit Vex; I stopped visiting her.... but she dear not hear u say wrong about her own daughter; she will fight U.... MOST WOMEN ARE DEVILS...

Anyway sha; I have seen some very few exceptions ; When u see my sis maid U'll think she's family...

God pls help Women oh!!!
I'm out...
one eyes
Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by chilan: 1:30am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:

Why?

I can help you report the matter to non - government organisations that will assist you in your condition. But if you are not interested, no problem then. However, it seems you have overgrown the problem. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by CecyAdrian(f): 1:35am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmmm, where do I start 4rm. cry cry cry

All my life, I have always lived wit aunties y because my parents died when I was still a baby. I saw hell 4rm all of them. I have never had a real home to know how it is like. I was always on rotation among them. because of dat I went to 5 secondary schools.

I can relate to what Op and every 1 have shared here and more. Aftr my granddad died I got to know dat it was because of him they even housing me cos they all turned dia backs on me.

Presently I live wit an uncle whose wife is equally a devil's maid.

Am just saving money so I can move out and be in a house I can call mine.

I used to cry to bed every 9t and pray 4 God to just kill me. I av attempted suicide twice.

Dis days I have a little hope 4 tomorrow and pray God ans my prayer soon

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by FOREXMART(m): 1:55am On Oct 25, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Why are you telling this story now? What is the lesson for your readers?

you're truly daft.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by oluamid(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2015
CecyAdrian:

All my life, I have always lived wit aunties y because my parents died when I was still a baby. I saw hell 4rm all of them. I have never had a real home to know how it is like. I was always on rotation among them. because of dat I went to 5 secondary schools.

I can relate to what Op and every 1 have shared here and more. Aftr my granddad died I got to know dat it was because of him they even housing me cos they all turned dia backs on me.

I used to cry to bed every 9t and pray 4 God to just kill me. I av attempted suicide twice.

Please, for whatever reason, don't attempt to take your own life ever again. Just know that as with everything else, this is just a phase you are passing through and it will pass. I believe you need a friend you can talk to and share things with who will understand what you are passing through and will advice accordingly. I recommend that you have a talk with @anumide, who apart from being a great person, is also a trained counsellor who I believe could offer some help.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by orgasm(m): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2015
CecyAdrian:

It is well with you and don't ever give or lose hope. It will certainly end one day. Anything that has a beginning surely has an end. No use to cry just be strong and steadfast and focus. Persevere and u will come out good and strong. We all went thru all these and better of today.Study hard. Be patient and prayerful. God is on the throne. You will prevail my sister. Just believe. Always talk to God. You were created for a purpose so don't let anything deny you the opportunity to fulfil that purpose. Clean ur tears and say I will be strong! I will prevail! And I will succeed! All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by DICKtator: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2015
MissAssy:
There are some experiences you don't wanna keep to yourself. Mine is what i experienced when i lived with my aunt and her children who are all older than me in 2006.Am gonna make this story as short as possible.Am not much of a writer so please bear with me and share your experiences too.

It started when i went for a vacation at their house in aba. I was 11yrs then and that made it easy for them to brainwash me with fake love using bleach and iron sponge. Well one day like that, my aunt gave me nd my cousin some chores to do and left for market, after i finished mine my cousin tried to cajole me to do hers so i refused but when she tried to drag me inside to beat me or something, my eyes hit the key lock.i thought i ws going to go blind because blood started gushing out of my left eye as if that was not enough she asked me to lie on how i got the accident and that was during the period of my vacation,i thought that was an accident and that such thing wont happen again cos they asked me to live with them which i agreed meanwhile my mom disagreed cos she was maltreated by her aunt when she was little on the other hand my dad agreed cos that is his sister. As time went on,they showed me their true colour.i go to school only 3times in a week except when we have exams.i do all the hard work in the house and they're never satisfied, as an 11yr old girl i fetch water with 25liters of gallon i bet that's why all my siblings are taller than me ,i wake up around 5 every morning to wash the plates, fetch water meanwhile i fetch water every night and the most painful part is that she have sons that can fetch water and am always late for school and am always the last to pay school fees, everyone knows me in school then, most of the time i wont eat breakfast before going to school and i will stay hungry till 4 with nothing in my tummy.i cry myself to sleep every night and they don't care, i hardly smile or laugh when am with them.school is my escape route cos i have a best friend then who buys things like food for me then and help pay for my textbooks then cos am always the last to pay for everything.If i ask her to give me money for a textbook worth 150 she will say she doesn't have meanwhile she will bring money in bundles and count in my presence our school then is a mixed school so i gained alot from boys,at a time our sp stopped punishing me for coming late.Her daughter sends me out at night to buy things for her and if i refuse i will get a beating.whenever my mum or dad visits me, they start treating me well and calling me by my short name which us Muanya instead of Chimuanya they usually blurt out.whenever they cook a new soup i will b the one to eat the old one and by the time i finish it, the new one will b old.when i was in jss2, my lil sis who was around 6 then came for a holiday so one day it rained so hard,u know aba nau with bad road and everything After the rain my aunt asked me to go and buy pepper so i bought dry pepper which they usually use, when i came back she asked me to go and change it that she needs fresh pepper so i told her that we have fresh pepper and she asked me to bring it, when i brought it, it turns out that the pepper has decayed with maggot the next thing i knew she poured the on my face and i didn't even know what i did to deserve that.i thought my heart was going to break,i couldn't even cry but when i turned and saw my lil sis crying, i couldn't hold back my own tears with my heart aching after i washed off the pepper on my face she still asked me to go and change the pepper and it was already dark then.These are just half of the things they did to me and the only thing i regret till now is never running away cos i know they would have alot to answer to everyone if i did.

Lalasticlala please push this for me

Dear, I understand why they did this to you. It is because you're ugly. I would have done the same to you too because ugly people deserve such treatment. I know you know that you are ugly?I'm even surprised that they used you as a bridesmaid. Didn't the guest run away when they saw an ojuju Anambra like you?
And this is not reverse psychology

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 25, 2015
nicerichard05:
https://www.nairaland.com/2688641/horrible-experience-when-relatives-came

An opposite of this story. Pls read.
I ve had both experiences, it's not an easy road.
God will always stand by the innocent... He is a Just and Righteous God.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. by MrBLING(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2015
DICKtator:

Dear, I understand why they did this to you. It is because you're ugly. I would have done the same to you too because ugly people deserve such treatment. I know you know that you are ugly?I'm even surprised that they used you as a bridesmaid. Didn't the guest run away when they saw an ojuju Anambra like you?
And this is not reverse psychology

grin grin grin grin

May you suffer such treatment times 1000 for the rest of your life.

Say a big AMEN!!

Ewuuu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.