Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (42951 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by dhesire(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
I have never seen this dude pained this much.
Its so evident in his write up that he is actually groaning under the pain of Wike's misfortune.
Sorry, pele, ndo, yahisa!

Moral: Wike, Amaechi and Peterside in no distant time will be sharing drinks in their caucus while people like TonyeBarcanista will be gulping doses of panadol for their headache.

Me I don wise up now!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by DeRuggedProf: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]JONATHAN WAS ABANDONED MONTHS B4 HE HANDED OVER, EVEN AS A C-I-C. WIKE'S PLIGHT IS MORE TIGHT THAN THE 'THREAD AND NEEDLE' PARABLE. 3 MONTHS IS TOO LONG FOR EVERYTHING TO GO VERY VERY VERY WRONG, ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO EVEN FORGET WHO WIKE IS OR WHO HE WAS. IF CLARK CAN PASS SCATHING REMARKS ABOUT GEJ, WIKE SHOULD BETTER START NEGOTIATING A SOFT LANDING. HE IS ON A VERY VERY VERY LONG THING....
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=naijapips02 post=39316021]

What the APC government has achieved in 4 months, PDP did not achieve in 16 months. No?
[/quote
acheive like bombing in Adamawa and Maduguri. insecurity,no policy plan .name them what have they acheived .bring back our girls
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Akwa Ibom was not free and fair, Rivers was not free and fair, same people overlook children voting in Kano and Sokoto. More people voted in the 2015 election in the NE than they did in 2011, who are the northerners fooling?

Lol....stupid party. power hungry .PDP will still win.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Naijiant: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by blueAgent(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
tope777:

The same EFCC that fail to invite or arrest Ameachi?? CHANGE indeed!!
Did Wike even sign any Cheque?? shocked cc Fashola
LOL ...in Chinese. EFCC.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by DeRuggedProf: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Naijiant:
A golden opportunity for more violence:
http://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/port-harcourt-boys-politricks-war/

Mbu can be sent back to rivers now. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by DeRuggedProf: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
JONATHAN WAS ABANDONED MONTHS B4 HE HANDED OVER, EVEN AS A C-I-C. WIKE'S PLIGHT IS MORE TIGHT THAN THE 'THREAD AND NEEDLE' PARABLE. 3 MONTHS IS TOO LONG FOR EVERYTHING TO GO VERY VERY VERY WRONG, ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO EVEN FORGET WHO WIKE IS OR WHO HE WAS. IF CLARK CAN PASS SCATHING REMARKS ABOUT GEJ, WIKE SHOULD BETTER START NEGOTIATING A SOFT LANDING. HE IS ON A VERY VERY VERY LONG THING....

We need MBU to be redeployed back to RIVERS. Hope he is still very professional!!! grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kollyman:
Since I discovered that Tonye wrote this rubbish, I did not waste my precious time in reading it as there can never be a credible words in the mouth of political jobber like tonye.

cheesy grin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by best4momoh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

God Bless PDP!! No Vacancy In The Brick House!!! God Bless Nigeria!!!
.finally,i know for sure work don land for you.but campaign with blackmail will not help you.i know you have not received your allawee since we booted PDP out of Aso Rock. Another campaign don start. So go ahead and tell all the lies you can.i dont want to hear rigging when APC win rivers election
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by zanga420: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
temitemi1:
They want to use their 'salami' to rob us our mandate again!! Apc if its war u want we are ready to give u d war!!!
unfortunately 'salami' was the greatest fraud overlooked in this country.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by ibietela2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

The HOA elections that the judges collected bribe for abi?? Don't worry your misery will soon get to 2.0 & only ninnies dissent with name calling cos there is no grey matter to put forth compelling argument. ..

Swerve enter gutter, don't even know why I'm responding to such craziness from a bitter depraved mind undecided....

How did you know? You think i give a fuc.k who rules?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC will lose in KOGI, BAYELSA, AKWA'IBOM & RIVERS STATE

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by sweatlana: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:
grin

op, you seem to be making a huge miscalculation. Wike would not stand for the election. EFCC had long being waiting for this oppurtunity to meticulously look into his records as the minister of Education.

Forget the hype, Rivers people would now implement the zoning arrangement they had with amaechi. They cannot have another ikwere man govern them for another 8 years.

Zoning or not pdp will win in rivers state. That's the most important thing. Ameachi is too much hated to produce a governor for rivers people.
He can produce governor for hausa or yorubas but not rivers. That's the truth
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by roscoman: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Let us do a simple analysis : There is no way APC Will win governship elections in Balyesa and Kogi States respectively. Becus APC has failed Nigerians by allowing Sylva and Abubakar Audu to get governorship tickets knowing fully well what, these contestants had done bad in the past as governor of there respective states. I wish to remind you guys that both Slyvia and Audu still have case to answer with EFCC on corruption charges. How can a party and government that preach CHANGE could give those guys tickets to contest ?. Just yesterday, governorship election tribunal case in Ogun State was nulified when there was more than enough evidenced that AMOSUN massively rigde the Governorship election. APC Presidency use power might to rob PDP did Nigerians expect this from CHANGE GOVT ? . It was during PDP led Federal Govt that Oshiomole, Mimiko,Aregbesola and Fayemi claimed there mandates for Edo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States respectively. I had never regret of not to had voted for APC / PMB becus people that formed APC were the most corrupted of the highest order. Just mention the person among them, was it Tinubu, Fashola, Saraki, Atiku, Amechi, El Rufai are not corrupt ?. Even though PMB may be an honest person but what about people that surranded and installed him as president. Now there is no how Peterside can win rerun governorship election in Rivers becus since Wike became governor he has done meaningful things in the state that people can judge him with. Why is APC want to take over the whole states in Nigeria ?. With schedule forth coming rerun elections is some states, Nigerians would see what APC led governmet want to do in 2019 general elections. PMB can't fight corruption with highly corrupted people in this government. The moment EFCC can't arraige Amechi and president even go ahead to appoint him as minister,so such goverment can't try Wike. NIGERIANS WILL NEVER ALLOW APC TO TURN NIGERIA TO ONE PARTY STATE WITHOUT OPPOSITION.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by tuniski: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

. HBD bro higher u go in God's presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by chrisblack: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Over the years one problem I have always notice about your positions on truth and political reality is you always choose to support wrong while portraying it in the right.You never spoke out when people got killed. When will you learn to ask for godly directions.You have been quick to castigate members of APC as looters,whereas you have never done thatwith your party despite the facts are obvious,even a child can arguably tell.Your condition is beyond remedy. Keep Crying while theAPC plots your final down fall.With wike gone ,I know your online Allowance will be reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by chukzzy1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

One of the meaningful developments is the nullification of Wike's stollen mandate. Its a victory for democracy and shows we are gradually getting there.

Victory for democracy abi mockery of our judiciary
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by pat358(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is where you are wrong. PDP will lose big time. Non indegenes are more in Port Harcourt than indegenes. Wike as chairman of Obio Akpo LGA dealt with residents of Port Harcourt. I assure you that Wike is a goner and PDP will lose, big time. This is pay back time for Wike. Port Harcourt residents who are mostly non indegenes were intimidated and could not vote. The table has turned and victory is for APC
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Bablo08(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall tell them that Rivers election is not APC primaries. We shall deal with them at the poll.
and @TonyeBarcanista I doubt you want a progress for your state?. Why will you support a political party that doesn't have any iota of respect for our constitution? Or have you forgotten about senate forgery already? Or is APC the party that's involved in it? Common Barcanista you can do better than this now
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall tell them that Rivers election is not APC primaries. We shall deal with them at the poll.
and @TonyeBarcanista I doubt you want a progress for your state?. Why will you support a political party that doesn't have any iota of respect for our constitution? Or have you forgotten about senate forgery already? Or is APC the party that's involved in it? Common Barcanista you can do better than this now... Smh
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by adamskutty(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
onila:
WHY IS APC HELL BENT ON HAVING RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA IBOM AND DELTA!!!

TO GET ANOTHER 80% CAMPAIGN FUND FOR THE FULANI/HAUSA TO CONSOLIDATE THEIR SUBJUGATION AND PLUNDERING

I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY...BUT BUHARI VIA APC WILL NOT, CAN NOT AND MUST WRAP THE NIGER DELTA UNDER THE CALIPHATE FOR SUSTAINED MILKING AND BULKANIZATION.

FORGET RIGGING THE FULANI OLIGARCHY WILL NOT ENTHONE THEIR SURROGATE IN THIS STATE. PERIOD.

LET THEM RERUN 1M TIMES!
Shut up.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by malachytochukwu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kollyman:
Since I discovered that Tonye wrote this rubbish, I did not waste my precious time in reading it as there can never be a credible words in the mouth of political jobber like tonye.
You are yet to say something "credible" too my dear.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by babestella: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

One of the meaningful developments is the nullification of Wike's stollen mandate. Its a victory for democracy and shows we are gradually getting there.

Oh come on shut up.

Victory for democracy my foot.
Tell me Kano election was credible too and victory fir democracy.
If you are looking fir a high net worth state to govern and steal their resources, nit Rivers state. Your apc party are full of pig phooooop rules by fetish ee-diots.
Rivers is not for apc, let that sink into your salamander skull.

Argue with buhari.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by babestella: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
temitemi1:
They want to use their 'salami' to rob us our mandate again!! Apc if its war u want we are ready to give u d war!!!

Even if this will lead to the event that will bring the US prediction to pass, I will support. South south better unity and chase apc away from Rivers state including dakuku or whatever chicken name he bears. SS/SE better prepare for war, if pdp don't send war signal to apc that think that they have monopoly of impunity and violence, they will not calm down and allow peace to reign.

I saw how the north and SW sent war signal that almost tore this country apart, they are reckless.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by fredopareto(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

kirikiri awaitin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by fredopareto(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:
I implore all Nigerians to please check all the states govern by APC including the administration of Buhary and point to any meaningful development since May 29th 2015.

Nothing to show, just deafening noise.
power supply,etc
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Rebelutionary: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2015
engineerboat:

No problem now, Let the re-run come up, We shall see who will lough last in this case,
Did u read what I wrote at all? I said whether Wike or Peterside win, the most important thing is let democracy win...simply put let d election be devoid of violence and flagrant malpractices and let Rivers people votes count! Simple...dt is my position!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Rebelutionary: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2015
babestella:

Even if this will lead to the event that will bring the US prediction to pass, I will support. South south better unity and chase apc away from Rivers state including dakuku or whatever chicken name he bears. SS/SE better prepare for war, if pdp don't send war signal to apc that think that they have monopoly of impunity and violence, they will not calm down and allow peace to reign.

I saw how the north and SW sent war signal that almost tore this country apart, they are reckless.
babe y u dey rake na? Oya e don do..ehen abeg no forget to bring our offering com church for morning. I go wait for you for dt aboki_ shop wey dey sell ciga! Abeg wear shoe wey u fit carry waka ooo
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by onila(f): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2015
adamskutty:
Shut up.
ur back love, smiley
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by mavinc4u(f): 2:54am On Oct 25, 2015
I think APC is misusing their power. Which state conducted free and fair? Do they prefer the blood shed during the election just for their interest or are they doing this for the interest of the poor masses.

Anyway, I pray that both APC and PDP would never enter my state as we do not need lies and confusion in my state.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Macastro: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Please point to any meaningful achievement of APC since the beginning of this administration if not noise, propaganda, fabrication, media denials, insecurity and all manners of acrimony. [/quote]

Nullifying the ELection that brought Wike in is a great achievement. ........okoko
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by great664(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

why is that its only the governorship election victory was stolen and now nullify and to be rerun? what about the Senate and House of Rep? was it not same day and same election was conducted? Be honest for once, when you see witch hunting pls be bold and call it, stop defending them in the name of democracy, none of the politician care about you and me, they only act for their selfish interest,

PS - Am not from PH just being honest and stuff like this can't happen in my state

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.