Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (42923 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by scana042: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers Down Abia Loading
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Sovet: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

One of the meaningful developments is the nullification of Wike's stollen mandate. Its a victory for democracy and shows we are gradually getting there.

foolishness of high order how do u justify the election of d legislative free and fair when it held d same time as governorship... pls Mr.use your brains

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by gryhusky(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
“Curiously too, in a State like Yobe where it was established that the INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Abu Zarma received N15 million bribe from the Aide-de-Camp (ADC) to the State Governor, Ibrahim Gaidam, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Zakari Deba to influence the State Governorship election, the tribunal did not nullify the election.”

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by MosesEzekiel: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
The moment Woke election was annulled

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by chizpim(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:
grin

op, you seem to be making a huge miscalculation. Wike would not stand for the election. EFCC had long being waiting for this oppurtunity to meticulously look into his records as the minister of Education.

Forget the hype, Rivers people would now implement the zoning arrangement they had with amaechi. They cannot have another ikwere man govern them for another 8 years.

. Guy ikweres are the most populated people in rivers state, even if peterside win the election we know its a big time sham. PDP will surely win

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by slydey(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
musKeeto:

Are you campaigning for PDP already? grin

Pls tell him to tell us what PDP has done for t past 16yrs that deserves another vote from me or other masses of Rivers and Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

wailers ur president onyeyebarcanista summons u come out from the pit of hell and do ur thing huyayayhahaku. begin.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by philips70(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I am loyal to Nigeria first before PDP. I am not in PDP to maintain status quo but to make it a viable platform for development. Dakuku and Amaechi's abtecedents in rivers can't be swept even if they return to PDP.

But Odili's antecedents in Rivers can be swept in PDP abi? Keep deceiving people here. If Wike and PDP are sure of victory why not test it now? Why run to appeal and spend more of Rivers money on bribing judges? The N200M he gave to Paradang has grown legs here first, he will spend more. You guys should be preparing Ajumogobia, who I will support very well because Wike will see what he never expect to see when all the appeals are exhausted. He will taste the effects of federal might, same he enjoyed recently.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by stildude(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
onila:
WHY IS APC HELL BENT ON HAVING RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA IBOM AND DELTA!!!

TO GET ANOTHER 80% CAMPAIGN FUND FOR THE FULANI/HAUSA TO CONSOLIDATE THEIR SUBJUGATION AND PLUNDERING

I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY...BUT BUHARI VIA APC WILL NOT, CAN NOT AND MUST WRAP THE NIGER DELTA UNDER THE CALIPHATE FOR SUSTAINED MILKING AND BULKANIZATION.

FORGET RIGGING THE FULANI OLIGARCHY WILL NOT ENTHONE THEIR SURROGATE IN THIS STATE. PERIOD.

LET THEM RERUN 1M TIMES!
I share your thoughts brother. One thing is clear, amaechi is a traitor and a sellout. Can this nonsense happen in the North, say kano? Can the outsiders rape the people and deny them of their choice like this in any hausa fulani state without unrest and killing of Christians and southerners in the north? Why are the strangers so bold to deny riverines their mandate? I will tell you, cos one traitor is urging them on. What goes around comes around Mr amaechi. The monster you are breeding will soon get out of your control. You don't cut your nose to spit at your face or throw stones into the market cos it might hit your relative. Think amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

God Bless PDP!! No Vacancy In The Brick House!!! God Bless Nigeria!!!
i wonder what nairaland gain by given this c*ward this kind of attention.

SPITS ON .....AREN'T ASHAMED OF YOURSELF..

GO TO HELL FOR I CARE

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by gulfer: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fascinating.......... Yinmu.

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by lucianohase(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

You are on point bro! Apc will never enter see the Brick House again,even if the election is nullified n held uncountable times,PDP will win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by anonimi: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:
Do not be deceived, nothing like wasteful 16 years, imagine, all the 'wasters' are now fully emptied into APC.

slydey:
Pls tell him to tell us what PDP has done for t past 16yrs that deserves another vote from me or other masses of Rivers and Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by BALLOSKI: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
The plan by APC to steal Wike's mandate is dead on arrival., the entire legislators at Rivers assembly are PDP.
so?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by afolajohn521(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
u lack common sense of political reality
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by 4stylz: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
musKeeto:
Lol.

Nigerian politics is about leverage.

Wike has nothing now.
Amaechi will probably be Minister of Niger Delta before the rescheduled elections are held.

Wike may not contest the next elections. His political career is practically over. Without access to federal funds or even state funds, hows he going to run an effective campaign?

Even the people of rivers want wike as thier governor but you are drinking Panadol for other states politics, or you want to use "maiduguri pvc"to vote in rivers?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:

Even the people of rivers want wike as thier governor but you are drinking Panadol for other states politics, or you want to use "maiduguri pvc"to vote in rivers?
I'm Ph. Born and bred. Don't be silly.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by MRLINGTON(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:
I implore all Nigerians to please check all the states govern by APC including the administration of Buhary and point to any meaningful development since May 29th 2015.

Nothing to show, just deafening noise.

anoda madman spotted at ama hausa....oga do u live nd skul in sambisa?? light never reach ur area abi u still dey deceive urself??......dats just one o....

u dey allow dis Tonye boi deceive u...shey d both of u feel like its just u guys dah grew up or no rivers politics....oga una lie!!!! we all no wassup....WIKE cant rule rivers state again!!! shebi its an ikwerre owned state abii.....#LAYE
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:
grin

op, you seem to be making a huge miscalculation. Wike would not stand for the election. EFCC had long being waiting for this oppurtunity to meticulously look into his records as the minister of Education.

Forget the hype, Rivers people would now implement the zoning arrangement they had with amaechi. They cannot have another ikwere man govern them for another 8 years.

Where is your own Tonye from. You wrote like you're from Rivers; but simple analysis of Rivers politics shows you either must be one of this noise makers on Nairaland-. Check out the comment of the guy below you. That is an informed person about Rivers.
You can be sure you will change your name on Nairaland after Rivers election. Unfortunately for you Wike might be behind the bars before that election.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ibime:

He will have sponsors and Godfathers ready to bet on a sure thing. PDP cannot lose in Rivers State due to how the people feel, albeit misguidedly.

After elections, those sponsors will demand repayment from state coffers. Na we the Rivers people go suffer am.
Which godfather will trust a man who haunted his own friend? His former boss?
Wike is on a long thing.

And I agree with you. Its a poor choice we have betwen Wike and Dakuku. Dakuku looks utterly clueless, like Ambode. Just knows how to smile and wave like a penguin.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by 4stylz: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
musKeeto:

I'm Ph. Born and bred. Don't be silly.

U grew up in ph doesn't make you an indigene
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:

U grew up in ph doesn't make you an indigene
undecided
Even owning a LG ID card doesnt make me an indigene too. Or having a street in Ph named after my Granddad, one of Rivers States first commissioners. You guys need to grow up and stop being myopic. Blood is not always thicker than water. Not every Riverine indigene has our interests at heart.
Grow up.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by IEDA: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

as in ehnnnnnn,i jst dey vex as all these non indigenes they claim to know what's best for my state,when dem never solve the witchcraft wey follow dem from village.....mtcheeeeeeew......they counting scores rather than good governance...9jaaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by 4stylz: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
musKeeto:

undecided
Even owning a LG ID card doesnt make me an indigene too. Or having a street named after my Granddad. You guys need to grow up and stop being myopic. Blood is not always thicker than water. Not every Riverine indigene has our interests at heart.
Grow up.

So you think Peterside have good intentions? you need to grow up yourself because these politicians has turned Nigeria to their private property and you all worship them;

It's not like I love pdp but wike is winning that state; there have to be opposition in this government to bring development
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by tupacshakur(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
All is well. Hope are good too?

Wow, Peppy! I was never expecting your response...thought you'd just ignore and be like, "this nonsense, foolish Ofemmanuu boy again". grin

...good to receive a positive message from you and not the ones I'm used to. grin No be every time we suppose to dey fight!

I'm doing good, thanks!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by adeoba2008(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
The earlier you wake up, the better.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Hman12(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Please point to any meaningful achievement of APC since the beginning of this administration if not noise, propaganda, fabrication, media denials, insecurity and all manners of acrimony.

You are living in the past wake up n see, when was the last time you stand on a long queue just to buy fuel, wait o a few more day's to come fuel will be N50, thanks to Baba Buhari administration.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
4stylz:

So you think Peterside have good intentions? you need to grow up yourself because these politicians has turned Nigeria to their private property and you all worship them;

It's not like I love pdp but wike is winning that state; there have to be opposition in this government to bring development
You should read my earlier comments. I dont like Peterside or Amaechi even. But elections must be done right. Tomorrow, you might be in opposition. Fair play benefits us all and posterity.

Good day, Chairman.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by jaytee01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Akwa Ibom was not free and fair, Rivers was not free and fair, same people overlook children voting in Kano and Sokoto. More people voted in the 2015 election in the NE than they did in 2011, who are the northerners fooling?
Go to the court na!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by HopeAtHand: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba, I no really want wail today if not I for say the illegal intefernce by Buhari led DSS influenced the judgement. But today na my birthday so I no go talk am lipsrsealed. But I assure you that APC will not win a single polling unit in the re-run poll.

24th guy..just like me...but as i dey happy u dey vex..

Happi bday..still enjoy your day..nothing much..
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
What surprises me is that most people backing the dead and deadly party and candidate do not have voters card. I will advise you to stop deceiving yourselves that party that use thugs to Snatch and award votes by an aged and confusionist electoral commissioner will rise again. I once said it that Dakuku should be preparing to take the mantle of governance in Rivers state. PDP keep fighting Amaechi when they know the battle is between PDP candidate and APC candidate Dr. Dakuku Peterside a gentle, intelligent, hardworking, outspoken with good records but keep fighting Amaechi whom Goood has promoted to wine and dine with Nigeria President. What a miscalculation by PDP. The best for the PDP party members is to take heart and support Dakuku peterside from River side. Congratulations to the people of Rivers state both indegene and non indegenes
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hman12:

You are living in the past wake up n see, when was the last time you stand on a long queue just to buy fuel, wait o a few more day's to come fuel will be N50, thanks to Baba Buhari administration.

Do not be deceived, you are being robbed, fuel should sell below N50 now considering the crude price.

Buhary & APC is a complete scam, the biggest in the history of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.