Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (42927 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Ikiriye(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, the mandate of PDP and Wike is going nowhere. No need for war
Thank God no Yoruba betrayals at rivers back
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by osazeeblue01: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
On point.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Teryfik(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
abeg where my name??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
All is well. Hope are good too?
tupacshakur:

Peppy, long time, no see.

How's work, family and everything?

...hope all's good.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Adminisher: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wike will still win and will remain the governor, and there's nothing you zombies led by Daura dull'ard will do about it. Rivers is Rivers, Rivers is not NIGERIA.

One important person who does not believe this post is Wike himself. He begged, tried to bribe and many other things because he saw the handwriting on the wall. Even in the PDP this guy is the most unwanted candidate. He used money and federal presence and Mama Peace's hold on her husband. The chicken has come home to roost. Wike will never ever be Governor again and he knows it and it is the Rivers PDP itself that will make sure of it.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by DebateNigeria: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You can't rig an election in a place that you are not popular. PDP will win! APC can't rig Rivers!

PDP and Wike will win.
Amen. It looks like Amaechi will be INEC chairman (proxy) for the re-run. Aren't we going to appeal this judgement?
These evil people have a plan, and by the grace of God, it won't work.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adminisher:

One important person who does not believe this post is Wike himself. He begged, tried to bribe and many other things because he saw the handwriting on the wall. Even in the PDP this guy is the most unwanted candidate. He used money and federal presence and Mama Peace's hold on her husband. The chicken has come home to roost. Wike will never ever be Governor again and he knows it and it is the Rivers PDP itself that will make sure of it.
Same way "Fayose must be impeached" grin

Bros, just wait and see, no need to argue much.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by zingywingy: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Empirical evidence koh Molecular prove ni.

Please stop corrupting this thread with state names without any empirical evidence. cheesy
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by kritikali(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Akwa Ibom was not free and fair, Rivers was not free and fair, same people overlook children voting in Kano and Sokoto. More people voted in the 2015 election in the NE than they did in 2011, who are the northerners fooling?

And who was presiding over the affairs of the nation when the election was held....bubu I guess!!or mayb prolly jega grin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
is apc trying to control the Major oil producing states? Must they control it?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
As long as you people wont use thuggery, intimidation and violence to marr the election, you can go to the polls and test your popularity.

Let the people decide who precises over their affairs.

Say no to ballot box snatching
my guy PDP own here,wike or no wike,they will win
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Ikiriye(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adminisher:
Wike was not even PDP 's candidate. This was the candidate of one woman, Mama Peace and a weak man called Jonathan. This post by the op is empty of all the weaknesses that the Jonathan couple turned the PDP to. There is no more pressure to deliver votes to a president seeing re election. The PDP always wanted an Ogoni man for governor. Indeed most traditional rulers in Rivers were Peterside/ Jonathan before the woman presided over her weak husband again to force Wike down Rivers people's throat. PDP might actually be the owner of Rivers but with Wike they will LOSE.
Well it will be time to balance the politics of rivers state.if things go wrong on wike,my advice will be for wike to nominate Odein Ajumogobia to mount pdp and put apc to their final resting place.iron sharpens iron if a riverine man backed by Wike hits dakuku.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by onila(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
WHY IS APC HELL BENT ON HAVING RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA IBOM AND DELTA!!!

TO GET ANOTHER 80% CAMPAIGN FUND FOR THE FULANI/HAUSA TO CONSOLIDATE THEIR SUBJUGATION AND PLUNDERING

I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY...BUT BUHARI VIA APC WILL NOT, CAN NOT AND MUST WRAP THE NIGER DELTA UNDER THE CALIPHATE FOR SUSTAINED MILKING AND BULKANIZATION.

FORGET RIGGING THE FULANI OLIGARCHY WILL NOT ENTHONE THEIR SURROGATE IN THIS STATE. PERIOD.

LET THEM RERUN 1M TIMES!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by jewelbaby55(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
Pdp will rule nigeria again very soon.
sorry to say this o. But u are nothing but a fool who hate development

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captain6:
ByYou are indeed a PDP loyalist,I thought you were neutral,your likes has kept Nigeria in the situation we are now since 1999,Now,my question to you is if Nyesom Wike contested under Apc would he have ve been a saint, as you say he is now? If Amaechi/Dakuku are still in PDP now, with Dakuku in Wike's position now, would they have been viewed as saints from your own view now? If the answer to these questions are yes, then you are nothing but a politician,who has no permanent friend nor enemy, but share common interest,#REPENT NOW!! Stop being baise,rather stand for the truth and what is right at all times, not sticking your neck for a party that has lead my people to their graves.
Bros, I am loyal to Nigeria first before PDP. I am not in PDP to maintain status quo but to make it a viable platform for development. Dakuku and Amaechi's abtecedents in rivers can't be swept even if they return to PDP.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by tope777(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=DebateNigeria post=39322372]
Amen. It looks like Amaechi will be INEC chairman (proxy) for the re-run. Aren't we going to appeal this judgement?
These evil people have a plan, and by the grace of God, it won't work. [/quote

Tell them also that the Appeal would be in Portharcourt Court not Abuja shocked... do the math grin
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by cabaliciouscabal: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=naijapips02 post=39315887]

Lol. You still want to use blackmail and propaganda as your campaign tool? Una no dey learn at all? [/quote

They ar used to d same pattern 4:4:2

But dey will chop am like Baryern did against arsenal.

Up gunners.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by vonn(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Voting for MBGN is on. Please vote for Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili Nna-udosen via the link below
http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/contestant/2015/nna-udosen-chikaodili
you can vote again after every hour.
Thank you.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Okies27(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:
grin

op, you seem to be making a huge miscalculation. Wike would not stand for the election. EFCC had long being waiting for this oppurtunity to meticulously look into his records as the minister of Education.

Forget the hype, Rivers people would now implement the zoning arrangement they had with amaechi. They cannot have another ikwere man govern them for another 8 years.

. What is there to look into during his time as minister of education? Nothing.... he will still win the rerun. I want the real change in my Delta. Bihari,pls beam your light this way jooor.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by ibietela2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

There was no election in Rivers & you know it, & we shouldn't lose our humanity cos of politics of obsessive consumption ....& pray tell us what was the positive impact of your hero's five years... Pot calling kettle. smiley

The blood of that family will haunt all persons that feel lives are not sacred when it comes to politics undecided..

Sorry to say this but do you know you are a big fool? There was no election but dakuku confirmed voting? Which election brought in the house members?

Smh
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by ritux: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
I admire you Barcanista. God bless you.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

There was no election in Rivers & you know it, & we shouldn't lose our humanity cos of politics of obsessive consumption ....& pray tell us what was the positive impact of your hero's five years... Pot calling kettle. smiley

The blood of that family will haunt all persons that feel lives are not sacred when it comes to politics undecided..

Sorry to say this but do you know you are a big f.ool? There was no election but dakuku confirmed voting? Which election brought in the house members?

Smh
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Optionalx: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.
This ya write up is more of out pouring of emotions. But the reality is what matters. I would have loved PDP to win but without Wike. I remember how Wike bulldoze every aspirant in PDP out of the way and rubbished the zoning formula of PDP using Patience and federal might . He can not now appeal to our emotions. What goes around comes around I wish him good luck though. Let rivers electorate decide

#riversdecide

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by tope777(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Okies27:
. What is there to look into during his time as minister of education? Nothing.... he will still win the rerun. I want the real change in my Delta. Bihari,pls beam your light this way jooor.

Tell that guy to ask FASHOLA maybe WIKE sign CHEQUE shocked shocked
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

God Bless PDP!! No Vacancy In The Brick House!!! God Bless Nigeria!!!
apc the moment u reach Akwa ibom ....RIP. is what we wish u ... Keep off, Akwa ibom is restricted zone for Apcshit.... P D P is Akwa ibom , Akwa ibom is P D P ...apc RIP....nonsense northern party...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by fascowilly(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:
I implore all Nigerians to please check all the states govern by APC including the administration of Buhary and point to any meaningful development since May 29th 2015.

Nothing to show, just deafening noise.
how many months for this APC governing this nation?now compared it with a wasteful 16 yrs of PDP.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
fascowilly:
how many months for this APC governing this nation?now compared it with a wasteful 16 yrs of PDP.

Do not be deceived, nothing like wasteful 16 years, imagine, all the 'wasters' are now fully emptied into APC.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Sovet: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=naijapips02 post=39315667] grin

op, you seem to be making a huge miscalculation. Wike would not stand for the election. EFCC had long being waiting for this oppurtunity to meticulously look into his records as the minister of Education.

Forget the hype, Rivers people would now implement the zoning arrangement they had with amaechi. They cannot have another ikwere man govern them for another 8 years.

u r big fool:wike will remain gov until after d elections if he appeals 21 days after these judgement.
Also fool how will governorship election not b free and fair and legislative held same time same place same persons be free and fair :use your head its 4 thinking
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by JaaizTech: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Optionalx:

This ya write up is more of out pouring of emotions. But the reality is what matters. I would have loved PDP to win but without Wike. I remember how Wike bulldoze every aspirant in PDP out of the way and rubbished the zoning formula of PDP using Patience and federal might . He can not now appeal to our emotions. What goes around comes around I wish him good luck though. Let rivers electorate decide

#riversdecide
I wish Rivers people the best. The important thing is the personality of those contesting. This is a Rivers people contest, no sentiments, let the people choose the man they believe in and forget party.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Worlu4me: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
AM FROM RIVERS STATE WITH WHAT IS ON GROUND NOW WIKE WILL DEFEAT DAKUKU COME RAIN COME SUN
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Captainswag225(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
jewelbaby55:
sorry to say this o. But u are nothing but a fool who hate development
what development has apc brought so far?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by modath(f): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Sorry to say this but do you know you are a big fool? There was no election but dakuku confirmed voting? Which election brought in the house members?

Smh

The HOA elections that the judges collected bribe for abi?? Don't worry your misery will soon get to 2.0 & only ninnies dissent with name calling cos there is no grey matter to put forth compelling argument. ..

Swerve enter gutter, don't even know why I'm responding to such craziness from a bitter depraved mind undecided....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Flagship, NNS Aradu Undergoes Repairs At The Naval Dockyard Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.