Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl (45435 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
utytill:
@ Freemanan,so u dey yenagoa?bros make we meet.
Email me
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by domopps(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mskrisx:
Hmmm...for the Christmas so? Mtcheeeew God pls avert every bad news for the sake of my upcoming birthday celebration....I wanna see happy face with enough smiling. cry

Babe are you a Mopol? Ur shoe @ur dp tho

Cheeers
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Bimbomartins(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mskrisx:
Hmmm...for the Christmas so? Mtcheeeew God pls avert every bad news for the sake of my upcoming birthday celebration....I wanna see happy face with enough smiling. cry
HBD in adv. Al ur good wishes must come to pass. Llnp insha Allah.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bimbomartins:

HBD in adv. Al ur good wishes must come to pass. Llnp insha Allah.

God will bless you me...thanks I appreciate you truly. smiley
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by echomog1: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Must you talk? Efulefu. Tribalistic bigot! Coming here to derail the thread. I just hate you and your likes, i.e. Omonnakoda. You guys just know how to twist everything into tribal innuendo.

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but this stupid and senseless tribal war MUST end once and for all. Na only una de the country sef? Mtcheww. Ekwensu romancing Olokun. undecided
but doesn't change the fact that he is a yoruba man. Who told u da im am igbo or yoruba? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
domopps:

Babe are you a Mopol? Ur shoe @ur dp tho

Cheeers

As in eh....my broda! Lkwmd grin
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by utytill(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
@freemanan, done
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by swizken89: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
instagram
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by josfamdl(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
jungle justice straight...
oya amputate his third leg
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by fratermathy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
echomog1:
but doesn't change the fact that he is a yoruba man. Who told u da im am igbo or yoruba? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Doesn't matter what the hell you are. Just stop this childishness already!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
utytill:
@freemanan, done
Mail dey misbehave...
08158326832... Whatsapp
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by drumstick: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Did nobody seriously see that fine azss girl in the green trouser with white stripes in the middle of the pic? shocked shocked ooooh i will like to tap that fine azsss

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by freshcvvs: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
politricks:
So you think death penalty should be used instead. Tell me how that have solved the issue of drugs. Besides, how many modern day countries use death penalty for rape these days.

And have you wondered what the world would have looked like if some countries aren't administering death penalty for drug traffickers?

What makes you think that punishment hasn't reduced the numbers?
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by domopps(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mskrisx:

Lols hope u are good dear? Happy weeknd

Cheeeers
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
[ quote author=domopps post=39327377]

Cheeeers[/quote]

Ye bro thanks...heaven on earth..
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by flokii: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
no be BAYELSA signboard I dey see so?

these YEEBOOs sha... smh
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by domopps(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mskrisx:

Lols hope u are good dear? Happy weekend

Plus Happy birthday in advance swits wishing u d very best may the desires of ur heart be granted and make ur dreams come true!

Cheeeers
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by honestRoper(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
i did my nysc there in 2011 to 2013 just a stone throw away from this market place.

i must say, pre teen sex and rape is a big issue there.

as a group, the people of yenagoa need to tackle this from the root.

all this useless and evil men that cannot control their Dickson
should not forget hospital road where sex with adult ashawos is only 500naira
sometimes 300 or 400.

parents in those communities need to have a trusting relationship with minors.
they need to encourage lil kids to report events of abnormal touching or favours.

parents need to be close friends with their kids. expoilted kids bottle up things
when they are afraid their parents.

society must change. whores are there for you when you have that conG
if you cannot afford 300/500naira ashawo, masturbate but pls....
leave lil kids alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by domopps(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Mskrisx post=39327452][ quote author=domopps post=39327377]

Cheeeers

Ye bro thanks...heaven on earth..

Wonders without end. Sis mskrisx grin

No wonder u av a good heart!

And I presume u really whort knowing!

Cheeers
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
I don't know y they didn't kill d man.. I will prefer jungle justice here

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
udomma1005:
I was in that market dis morning,but wasnt privy to dis incident. The incidence of rape & defilement in Yenagoa is really alarming,there should pazs death sentence over rape,maybe the rate might reduce.
dat is to show d level of lack of enlightenment on d part of d parents there to protect their children
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Must you talk? Efulefu. Tribalistic bigot! Coming here to derail the thread. I just hate you and your likes, i.e. Omonnakoda. You guys just know how to twist everything into tribal innuendo.

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but this stupid and senseless tribal war MUST end once and for all. Na only una de the country sef? Mtcheww. Ekwensu romancing Olokun. undecided

You even have there time.. mtchewww.. Just watch how they derail this thread.. I really don't understand Igbo $ Yoruba, What re they fighting for ?.. After una go say them wise, Which kind wise be that ?..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=domopps post=39327790][/quote]

wink
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
domopps:

Lols hope u are good dear? Happy weekend

Plus Happy birthday in advance swits wishing u d very best may the desires of ur heart be granted and make ur dreams come true!

Cheeeers

sadMy God....! My God...! Am so touched embarassed God bless you plenty for me...so much love bro.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
echomog1:

Sometimes you guys reason like a FOOl... off Cous Yes, You are I.e Yoruba Or Igbo.. judging from your comment you are Igbo.. No other tribe in Nigeria Attacks Yoruba the way your people Does, And no other Tribe in Nigeria Attack Igbo apart from Yoruba.. Don't hide under the face of "We Niger Deltans Hate ...". . Get a life dude
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by bummyla(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Useless Man! Abeg! Deal With Him Well Well! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by iukpe: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is this age below or above the recent legal minimum age for consent to sex? Or was the little girl raped?
Don't get m wrong, 12yrs is unspeakable but we need to look at our society, our problems and our laws.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
huuum na wa for wire road

But this market ground is really smooth ooh you go fear high way market road na. No pot holes no mud no dirt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by j4sure(m): 5:13am On Oct 25, 2015
This sinister act should be curb in our Society Asap oooooo
Freemanan:
This occured on my return home from work. The military men refused me and my friend from snapping!

Something should really be Done immediately to reduce this Child molestation and abuse.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by FlySly05: 5:21am On Oct 25, 2015
sotall:
@OP....you were just busy snapping passers-by instead of the paedophile......

by the way...........conji na basckarrrrrrrd!!!

Didn't you see the paedophile, he is the one in shorts holding the black plastic bag. He is in all the picture. shocked grin cheesy
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by fotojenik(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2015
12yrs DAT is callous nd act of wickedness...
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by justmenoni: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Nawa ooo, but op I thought some ppl said baba GEJ didn’t do anything in bayelsa, dat Road I'm seeing in the pictures looks better than most roads in our mighty lagos(even on the island) talkless of a market place,if na lie ask someone to send you pictures of market places in lagos plus residential areas sef....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) / CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.