Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl (45449 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by dgysoft(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tanks ftc
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by OkekeChristian(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ask him if it's not the "devil's" work
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Isaacvin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mehnnnnnnnn....... SEE DOZ BIG CAT FISH shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by ItsTime4me(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Signs that the end of this system of things is nigh
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by francizy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Chai...
That's extreme!

Am thinking towards death sentence and you're saying life imprisonment is extreme...? angry angry sad

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by UbiIsaac(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
crucify him
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by leke12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Smh in sawhili style...
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Beesluv: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
End time tinz
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by ril19(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
But sake of wetin army dey refuse snapping naa?

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by yomi007k(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who come be d guy wey dey carry poly bag..make e comot 4 road joor grin

.....U guys hav said it all.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by ERONX(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
i frown in[size=18pt] Swahili[/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by WailingWailer00(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Hausa's and Islam /muslims do this every day
Nothing new undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by omoagbeke(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
timilehing:
Came in to check N.......
Oops, indifferent
I don know say na dem.
lonelydora:
The truth is, I came to check name(s).
kennyman2000:
end time is near
it used to be end time tins crew, later pics or adonbilifit et al, now name chekers na im dey reing, nairalanders sef...
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
WailingWailer00:
The Hausa's and Islam /muslims do this every day
Nothing new undecided
must you spew rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
francizy:

Am thinking towards death sentence and you're saying life imprisonment is extreme...? angry angry sad

Are you ok?
Aye...

But it won't make the trend Stop... There is what they call rehabilitation for such people.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by ojialo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
conji na bastard !!!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Chrysz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=39324012]This occured on my return home from work. The military men refused me and my friend from snapping!

Something should really be Done immediately to reduce this Child molestation and abuse.

al dis old men sef.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op so you no fit snap the girl's pant wen she como am?at least for us to dey sure say she comot her pant

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
ril19:
But sake of wetin army dey refuse snapping naa?
The thing vex me ehn....
Na Police... Nor be army... Maybe if na army I for take two slap and them go break my phone!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op so you no fit snap the girl's pant wen she como am?at least for us to dey sure say she comot her pant
grin
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by udomma1005(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
I was in that market dis morning,but wasnt privy to dis incident. The incidence of rape & defilement in Yenagoa is really alarming,there should pazs death sentence over rape,maybe the rate might reduce.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by drizslim(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
the guy with d polythene bag looks like d culprit though
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Must you talk? Efulefu. Tribalistic bigot! Coming here to derail the thread. I just hate you and your likes, i.e. Omonnakoda. You guys just know know to twist everything into tribal innuendo.

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but this stupid and senseless tribal war MUST end once and for all. Na only una de the country sef? Mtcheww. Ekwensu romancing Olokun. undecided
Chief it can't end.... Especially here on NL... Because most of them do it to get attention and comments! I know a particular one personally and he never act in such manner in reality But comes here and show lack of societal training...

Just let them wallow in the euphoria of ethnic hate.... There shall be peace when they are Done.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by freshcvvs: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
politricks:
Death penalty cannot solve this totally. There is death penalty for carrying drugs but people still carry it on a daily basis. Me thinks sex education or awareness is the way forward.

So you mean no rape again in the west since they are the king of sex education?

I hope you know theirs have graduated from rape to something worse with the so called "sex education"?
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
cheesy
drizslim:
the guy with d polythene bag looks like d culprit though
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
udomma1005:
I was in that market dis morning,but wasnt privy to dis incident. The incidence of rape & defilement in Yenagoa is really alarming,there should pazs death sentence over rape,maybe the rate might reduce.
Very sad...
You are a Yenagoa resident?
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by utytill(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ Freemanan,so u dey yenagoa?bros make we meet.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by politricks: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
freshcvvs:

So you mean no rape again in the west since they are the king of sex education?

I hope you know theirs have graduated from rape to something worse with the so called "sex education"?
So you think death penalty should be used instead. Tell me how that have solved the issue of drugs. Besides, how many modern day countries use death penalty for rape these days.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Bimbomartins(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.