Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl (45447 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A Primary 4 Pupil In Ogun State Arrested / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
Nawa ooo, but op I thought some ppl said baba GEJ didn’t do anything in bayelsa, dat Road I'm seeing in the pictures looks better than most roads in our mighty lagos(even on the island) talkless of a market place,if na lie ask someone to send you pictures of market places in lagos plus residential areas sef....
It was built by D.S.P....
Kpele....
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by lascopes(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin ;DD man is a very big kangua grin
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by justmenoni: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2015
It doesn't matter who built it,the impression the change chatters gv was dat bayelsa was in a total mess,I was expecting to see a market on a river and mind You late dsp was a pdp strong man so d koko is dat bayelsa ain't wats been showcased and Oga why u dey greet me kpele, shey u sick ni Well if u dey general then kpele oooo

quote author=Freemanan post=39334895]
It was built by D.S.P....
Kpele.... [/quote]
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by francizy(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye...

But it won't make the trend Stop... There is what they call rehabilitation for such people.

If there's a rule in that regards, especially when a minor is involved, and the rules strictly enforced! It will go a long way!
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
It doesn't matter who built it,the impression the change chatters gv was dat bayelsa was in a total mess,I was expecting to see a market on a river and mind You late dsp was a pdp strong man so d koko is dat bayelsa ain't wats been showcased and Oga why u dey greet me kpele, shey u sick ni Well if u dey general then kpele oooo
Chief! Bayelsa is a mess..... Don't be fooled. I live-in the capital and I have been to 7 LGA... Yenagoa is NO where near a worthy capital city. Refuse dump is at every junction... You will see the most expensive houses here But surrounding it is a confirm air of poverty...

NO Governor has Done something tangible for the state. I really pity the state.... So much money But yet poverty looms. The state is a mess bro!

If Sylva wins, I dey comot sharply... Because We now have to deal with underdevelopement and violence... Dickson should be there abeg.... Even tho is is the worst administrator ever to live.

Glory of all lands indeed...

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
francizy:

If there's a rule in that regards, especially when a minor is involved, and the rules strictly enforced! It will go a long way!
I just feel sex education and the likes will be a real threat to this menace!

I understand your point tho....
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by justmenoni: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol... Broda na make God save us oooo...u might need to visit other states and see that the mess in bayelsa is a learner lol...I wonder why we have governors, local govt chairman and councillors when we know they ain't gonna do anything...

quote author=Freemanan post=39342049]
Chief! Bayelsa is a mess..... Don't be fooled. I live-in the capital and I have been to 7 LGA... Yenagoa is NO where near a worthy capital city. Refuse dump is at every junction... You will see the most expensive houses here But surrounding it is a confirm air of poverty...

NO Governor has Done something tangible for the state. I really pity the state.... So much money But yet poverty looms. The state is a mess bro!

If Sylva wins, I dey comot sharply... Because We now have to deal with underdevelopement and violence... Dickson should be there abeg.... Even tho is is the worst administrator ever to live.

Glory of all lands indeed...[/quote]
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
justmenoni:
Lol... Broda na make God save us oooo...u might need to visit other states and see that the mess in bayelsa is a learner lol...I wonder why we have governors, local govt chairman and councillors when we know they ain't gonna do anything...

Just do ya thing man... Leave the government! Me I don give up on them....

You will be more successful without them...

Sadly!

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Kestolovee95(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
That man must be a Taju.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by justmenoni: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
U no lie. Me ke I no send them as them self no send me.

quote author=Freemanan post=39343527]

Just do ya thing man... Leave the government! Me I don give up on them....

You will be more successful without them...

Sadly! [/quote]
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Bimbomartins(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mskrisx:

God will bless you me...thanks I appreciate you truly. smiley
U welcome, a sincere prayer for a beauty.
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by Mskrisx(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bimbomartins:

U welcome, a sincere prayer for a beauty.

kiss
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by campbelljosh(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nobe Yoruba man
Re: Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl by udomma1005(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Very sad... You are a Yenagoa resident?
Yes,I'm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.