Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (13888 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Help,my Friend Keep Talking About My Man Handsomeness. / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by dani1luv: 5:55pm On May 16, 2009
Ex . . what do they even need a Ex for undecided
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Pepeye(f): 6:47pm On May 16, 2009
If their paths seem to collide. .why not? They sure aren’t enemies
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by liliana(f): 8:13pm On May 16, 2009
@
ugozzz:

that girl is a bitch,why would she do that

That was very harsh!

@ Poster,

I see nothing wrong with keeping in touch with one's ex.Feelings can be controlled and once you are in control of your feelings then you are in charge.People go into relationships for different reasons and i must say that keeping in touch with your ex depends on why you had a relationship with him in the first place!
The world is surely a small place!
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
why should i keep in touch with me ex
ok maybe if i want to brag to him, i do that always, cos as 4 me screw him angry angry
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by nethacker(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
its not advisable at all to keep in touch with EX.I am a living example.My ex knows m new babe and she still wants me like ever b4.she calls me even more than my girlfriend.she is working and very comfortable.Oftentimes she came to my house and we made love i no go lie(which means that i cheated on my girlfriend n i apologised and promised nvr to do such).I had to stop her from calling me.Even @ that she still calls n i will tell my female cousin to pick my fone and tell her that she is my girlfriend.She still calls.So i dont think its ok to maintain good contacts with EX's(na for me b that oo) grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2009
I keep in touch with all except 1.  .  .they are my friends.
people who are my friends can tolerate me cool some even manage to understand me grin
Then again, it's also very easy for me to break ties.  .  .they know i'm not going to be jealous or flying into some rage nor will i be going back to intimate relations with them.  .  .i no get that kind time undecided
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Monicaa: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2009
In as much as I agree with d above, I would still love 2 keep in touch wit my ex.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by vivaladiva(f): 5:02am On Jun 24, 2009
conflict of interest, but it cn be pwetty difficult especially if u were not actually jst bf n gf but best friends too, but i wld avoid it at all costs, it can get a wee bit hairy, but it sldnt just be gals ooooo, the man too must join, any man dat wnts to hang on to his ex n not expect me to do the same, needs to have his brain examined

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by TheSeeker(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2009
When you still contact your ex, chances are that you will end up having to meet and when that happens, old feelings rush through your veins and your hormones become vastly uncontrollable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by nethacker(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

When you still contact your ex, chances are that you will end up having to meet and when that happens, old feelings rush through your veins and your hormones become vastly uncontrollable.
Exactly!!!! this is wat i have been trying to explain siiiiiiiiiince, thx jare my broda grin
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by iice(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

I chill with them undecided
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by TheSeeker(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
iice:

I chill with them undecided

How do you chill with them? What's the essence of the "chilling"
nethacker:

Exactly!!!! this is wat i have been trying to explain siiiiiiiiiince, thx jare my broda grin

I am telling you, if my ex happens to come and see me and we're alone, there's a 99% chance that I will want to have her in bed and when that happens, the relationship starts off all over again perhaps even stronger.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by iice(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
You know kickin it. . .relax. . .watch a movie or a game or a fight. . .have some beers or eat. . .chillin cool But my exs are cool or maybe they are used to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by TheSeeker(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
iice:

You know kickin it.  .  .relax.  .  .watch a movie or a game or a fight.  .  .have some beers or eat.  .  .chillin cool But my exs are cool or maybe they are used to me undecided

I am sure there are cases like that. I know of an ex of mine whose husband I am not friends with.  But I will not take the chance of being left alone with her.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ahhh well cheesy
Never been a problem for me though.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by TheSeeker(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
iice:

Ahhh well cheesy
Never been a problem for me though.

I figured that.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by buttie: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
yes why not as long as she can tell herself honestly that she no longer feels anything for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by sosisi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
For the sake of Okafor's law,the answer is NO.
Okafor's law states that a man will go always go back to familiar territory when the ocassion presents itself.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Ollami(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ex doesn;t mean enemy ,,,, they can still be good frnds

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by ichommy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
no!!!! cry cry
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ Post,

It is not advisable to keep in touch with your ex especially immediately after the break-up, because it may be difficult for you (or the both of you) to move on.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by sweetpie23: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
depends
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by chihakeem(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
It is ok with the western world but here in naija omo men na abomination. From my sugeon with ladies i have cometo know that they will in no circumstance go back to see an ex cause their of present catch, even if he does not go it well like the ex does all they want is to be satisfied with what he's got and nothing more.

Except for if he does not put up a serious disposition to their relationship,
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
some exs never seem to want to go away grin
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Odunnu: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2011
@topic: not adviceable.
Is it ok for a guy to be in touch with his EX even when he's found another?
I wont tolerate such rubbish!
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Mcleo007(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2011
This is where most people get it wrong. An ex is an ex, period. Agreed, u guys arent enemies; and as some have posited already, it depends on how u guys broke up. But then, why would one want to keep in touch with an ex? Its like living in the past. It shows the person in question is still into the ex, and given the slightest give-away, anything more than emotional can still take place.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Moralistli(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Being intouch with ones ex' on regular basis for irrelevant convo is akin to cheating or innocent flirting.

It's only okay to do so when situation demands and it shouldn't be done at d expense of ur present partner or relatnship

Different stroke for different folks, I have an ex that i still relate with her elder broda on regular basis, and if situation warrants any day, i will be pleased to reach her on fone.

I have come to understand that most pple like deceiving themselves, and funny enuf, they often believe that they 're deceiving pple around them. And that explains why most pple never receive answer 4 their prayers.

Sincerity counts, and understanding matters!!!
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by PTBNaija(f): 3:23am On Jan 03, 2011
I keep in contact with mine, in fact my last boyfriend is still my best friend. It really depends on the relationship you guys had and how it ended. It was always clear that we were friends first, and that we wanted to stay friends afterward. To be honest, I would question a guy if he didn't seem to talk to any of his ex's.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 03, 2011
It depends on her intentions and their past.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by Mcleo007(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2011
An ex is an ex, period.
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
Odunnu:

@topic: not adviceable.
Is it ok for a guy to be in touch with his EX even when he's found another?
I wont tolerate such rubbish!

i didn't know you are this jealous! grin
Re: Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? by playmate(f): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mcleo007:

An ex is an ex, period.
good point. . .i don't see any reason one should keep in touch with an ex. the past is the past, let the ex stay in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? / These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.