Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70600 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. So that's how ya crippled dad messed up ya wretched life and turned you into a homoerotic whiner, no?

Now, we're getting somewhere...at least you have something in common with other flaming phaggots playing for the rainbow team. A lot of them also got molested at a young age. grin

Just stop crying to me - go cry to ya mum. grin

Nigga,your game is getting lame and lamer and little boys are pissing all over you.... grin

15 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by DiplomaticG(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
It was rilli a nice show.. Not happy though, Miss Bauchi would av made us proud.. #Lions n Lionesses# #RotaUnn#.. But all d same, I tnk God for her.. Miss ECOWAS ain't a bad tin..
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by adaweezy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
missdebs:
igbo kwwweennuu!
She is half Yoruba
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by CSTR2: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayoolanr:
I ain't gonna lie, it seams the S' Easterners have the most sort after women in the country when one considers education and beauty all together! Its like the northern girls are beautiful but mostly uneducated, then the south western girls are more educated but Ugly....But the South East balances it out!!!!LOL
Now you are yarning dust.
Most educated? In your father's house maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Kulas: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Always igbo.Anyway we all know that South East(igbos) are d most beautiful in Nigeria,followed by South South,followed by North Central followed by North West n North East and last South West.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
croSStodds:
with due respect sir,what are you trying to say precisely? because it's so evident this post of yours is baseless and pointless.it only reeks of vulgarism and grammatical blunders.

That's the classic unintelligible Igbotic Ingrish induced by biitch arse emotions. grin

[img]http://media./media/eV5PW8kQEbuww/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
croSStodds:
with due respect sir,what are you trying to say precisely? because it's so evident this post of yours is baseless and pointless.it only reeks of vulgarism and grammatical blunders.

Ok..you've been noticed! Now shift!! Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Keep quiet! She's Igbo!!

Someone mentioned that her mum is yoruba that makes her half igbo

You can go and kill yourself now
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Nigga,your game is getting lame and lamer and little boys are pissing all over you.... grin

But how come ya folks always cry about everything?

Is it innate?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

I tell you bro! The guy is so irrelevant and angry at himself and his crack parents.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayoolanr:
I ain't gonna lie, it seams the S' Easterners have the most sort after women in the country when one considers education and beauty all together! Its like the northern girls are beautiful but mostly uneducated, then the south western girls are more educated but Ugly....But the South East balances it out!!!!LOL
shut the Bleep up.keep your basless presumptions to your fvcking self.igbos?mostly educated? grin
ayoolanr:
shut the Bleep upand keep your basless presumptions to your fvcking self.igbos?educated?lwkmd!!!spare part dealers!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by tola9ja: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

She looks like one of those kind of ladies who have shit all over their anus when they bend to receive it from behind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by adaweezy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
inme:
Na only Ibo people dey win MBGN...

Yorubas will not like this one bit...
her mum is yoruba
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by wtfCode: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
damn she's beautiful...i almost cummed when i saw that pic.
igbo gals are hot 4rm day 1.
#setting the first pic as my wallpaper.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

But how come ya folks always cry about everything?

Is it innate?

Igbo guys are very protective of their girls....Don't see anything wrong with that. I thought you 'd quit these tribalistic stuff by now. Today,you are an pan Africanist tomorrow you are a tribalist. Sshit is getting old,except if you were just clowning.

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

I tell you bro! The guy is so irrelevant and angry at himself and his crack parents.

Lmao.

You got ethered and blown to smithereens by ya own grammatical bombs like a suicide bomber. Yet you're still talking. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
wtfCode:
damn she's beautiful...i almost cummed when i saw that pic.
igbo gals are hot 4rm day 1.

You kidding right ?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by oluwaahmed: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
All of a sudden I see *namechecker* no more. tongue. Make una check name naa. Check am well oooo. Tribal PHooooools!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Defcon1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
Loool.

Before the utterly emotional Igbo phaggot kill me with all kinds of mentions shedding tears all over my handle...I take my comment back.

Ya headbanger is the most beautiful alien ever! grin grin grin

Are you happy now? - please stop quoting me, butt pirates. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996072_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

her mum is actually Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's the classic unintelligible Igbotic Ingrish induced by biitch arse emotions. grin

[img]http://media./media/eV5PW8kQEbuww/giphy.gif[/img]
grin grin lwkmd!!!!baba!pity the hopeless spare part dealer nah!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
akike:

Who doesn't know that yorubads like claiming success when ever they spot it? She is Igbo and her nameUnoaku Anyadike and not Temitope Adeyinka so stop the lies and go to bed and whine about the fact that no yoruba girl was presentable enough to rep the South West states

7 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by wtfCode: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

You kidding right ?

trust me, i aint kidding
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

You got ethered and blown to smithereens by ya own grammatical bombs like a suicide bomber. Yet you're still talking. grin

"ethered"...I know you were never a wordsmith. I smell Tommy Sotomayor....lol
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Igbo guys are very protective of their girls....Don't see anything wrong with that. I thought you 'd quit these tribalistic stuff by now. Today,you are an Africanist today you are a tribalist. Sshit is getting old,except if you were just clowning.

Fvck Igbo nyggahs and their emotions...I post what I feel. If they've got a problem with it, let them come see.

The biitch is fugly with XXXL forehead...she looks like an alien. That's what I said on the first thread and that's what I'm saying on this one.

She's fugly.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Who doesn't know that yorubads like claiming success when ever they spot it? She is Igbo and her nameUnoaku Anyadike and not Temitope Adeyinka so stop the lies and go to bed and whine about the fact that no yoruba girl was presentable enough to rep the South West states
Kill yourselfcheesy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok..you've been noticed! Now shift!! Ewu!
olofo!I was just trying to advise your miserable self. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
proudly igbo and anambarian.

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

"ethered"...I know you were never a wordsmith. I smell Tommy Sotomayor....lol

Lol.

Can you even put words together to form an intelligible sentence, you bum?

I put the "ethered" in italics for a reason.

Obviously, that's a rap lexicon, derived from Nas' "ether", village pleb. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
akike:

bride price goes to Igbo land, kinsmen are Igbo....state of origin, Igbo......

But if it stops people like shymmex from bashing her ignorantly, then yes, collect half Yoruba

#TeamForehead #TeamDarkskin

@shymm3x, forehead girls stay repping, Tyra Banks, Rihanna, Adele, Agbani Darego.....what has your flat head gotten you? just say what's really paining you and keep her head out of it

12 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by LexingtonSteele(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
How does MBGN affect the price of petrol? It's no news that Boko Haram will most likely detonate a bomb 2morrow neither is it a surprise to see APC activate plan: Takeover Niger-Delta. To the Bruce brothers, when will you guys get tired of having canal knowledge of our women all in the name of fame, an all expense paid trip and some cash money? A big Shout out to all beautiful and gorgeous women who don't give a rat azz about pagentry. Rubbish!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by wiseoneking: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
modexechee:
And the winner of 2015 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is Miss Anambra!!!!!!!!!!!

Details of The winner

Name Anyadike Unoaku winner Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 (MBGN) Queen MBGN 2015

Date of Birth 16th September 1994

Occupation: I'm a final year psychology student at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria.

Do you think you have the power to inspire? If no,
do you try to inspire out of your way? Do you believe you have the power to inspire people:

Yes, I believe I have the power to inspire other people.

Who is your role model and why?

My role models are Sir Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Millen Magnese.

Tell us a bit about your family:

I'm the last girl out of 5 beautiful girls in my family. We are Christians and from Ekwulobia, Aguata local government in Anambra state. We live in Ile-Ife, Osun state. My father is a Professor in Literature-in-English at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
and my mother is the founder and proprietor of Sunshine Nursery and primary school Ile-Ife, Osun state. My family is the best family in the world and they come first, I wouldn't trade that for anything.

What do you do with your spare time? In my spare time I babysit, read, visit new places, interact with people and meditate on the word of God.

If you were president what’s the first thing you will do?

The first thing I'll do is to try to eradicate poverty, promote education especially the girl child education and make Nigeria one of the developed countries in the world.

What book are you reading right now?

"How to be lead by the spirit of God" by Kenneth Hagin

What’s your best kind of music? Hip-hop and RnB

Favorite meal Amala and Ewedu with goat meat and a cold bottle of water.

Man crush Jussie Smollett

Woman crush Agbani Darego

Facebook Unoaku Anyadike
Twitter @Unoakuuu
Instagram @temitopelewa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996022_missmbgnanambra_jpeg969c1f2f4ab42ba73d156e5cc31794b8

[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CSHH74dUYAEbRyu.jpg:small[/img]
Every thing great only in Anambra state, nawaoooh. Check out miss abj winner, tourism, enviroment, name it are all from Anambra though few are imolite. First indegenous car, motor bike, spare parts manufacturing industry, first private refinery, first private secondary and university in nigeria, first governor general of nig, first acting president, first senate president, first senate president, first military graduate, first biafra head of state, fastest urbanised state apart from former capital of nigeria-lagos, first private statio-Minaj not certain of this, etc i tired of counting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.