Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards (26301 Views)

China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mployer(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
At what point does it become a problem 64,640, 6400cards ,64000?

If Banks Can issue You 64000 cards without question, then It Is your property, You Can take It anywhere You like. You payed for it afterall.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by AlienStar: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
So atm cards r the drugs u r asked to fight. Naija n work eh :p (i don't have to read that epistle.)

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by erico2k2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
And if you have 50 cards intending to use 27 days with cloned information of 100 innocent Nigerians?how much is the cash out
where did it state the cards where cloned? if you where going to clone cards wont you cary the datas to china to make teh cards instead of carrying the physical cards? more so wont you make all the clone cards to bear one single name? wont you name the cards in a diffrent brands ie banks that don't even exist as far as u gt the chips inside?U need to know how these things work B4 assuming bro seriously.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by Joeace3000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
All of a sudden, Nigerians are so desperate to make money in dubious ways. Nawa. Genuine money is still the way ooo..

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
The 2 of them are heboes. Heboes disgracing biafra since 158AD grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by gulfer: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
That awkward moment you placed a bet on the personalities involved.......
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mployer(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
And if you have 50 cards intending to use 27 days with cloned information of 100 innocent Nigerians?how much is the cash out

The cards are legit cards. Learn to read post before commenting. And also learn to avoid topics You have zero knowledge about.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by erico2k2(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
AlienStar:
So atm cards r the drugs u r asked to fight. Naija n work eh
:p (i don't have to read that epistle.)
me sef tire,I have up to 15 cards in my name so NDLEA would stop me at teh airport abi?Nigerian law enforcement agencies embarrassing Nigerians in the world stage since 1800
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by erico2k2(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
mployer:

The cards are legit cards. Learn to read post before commenting. And also learn to avoid topics You have zero knowledge about.
Well said
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by seangy4konji: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
They might have a msr machine waiting for them in china and the track 1 and 2 sent via e mail.no b every body be mumu. Their link in china might not have empty cards.once msr dh
Dem go shop tire.if u don't understand what Iran by now?den?hmmm
erico2k2:

where did it state the cards where cloned? if you where going to clone cards wont you cary the datas to china to make teh cards instead of carrying the physical cards? more so wont you make all the clone cards to bear one single name? wont you name the cards in a diffrent brands ie banks that don't even exist as far as u gt the chips inside?U need to know how these things work B4 assuming bro seriously.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by AnanseK(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
hyfr:
Is only an igbo man that will have the heart to take such a risk. Those set of people are bold and courageous tho. Maybe that's why they're making it.

It's extremely antisocial trait. Human beings organize themselves to form nations and laws to regulate how they conduct their affairs among themselves and other nations. Why is this ethnic group so antisocial and so criminal? Please I'm not trying to insult anybody but this issue concerns me.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mikecino(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
j1mmy:
IGBO IGBO IGBO.... Nigeria and African's number one criminals!
You must be a he/she goat.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mployer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
tunde1200:
Nweke Pauline Osita, 40 years old and Egesiokwu Frank Chukwudi, 41 years old were arrested at the weekend with ATM cards of different banks.

ALWAYS THEM!

Keep exposing your ignorance. Even the post said they are going for legal business.

Your lazy ass don't import, You would have known how badly some cbn regulations Is affecting business.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by seangy4konji: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
You be omo Igbo. I no need ring my self down to your level.
omonnakoda:
Guy ask ya fada weda im fone get browser na!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by ThisMeansWAR: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
hyfr:
Is only an igbo man that will have the heart to take such a risk. Those set of people are bold and courageous tho. Maybe that's why they're making it.
lmao...heart to be a criminal... Gerarahia cheesy
is this some kinda joke?

it takes brain and hardwork to succeed...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
mployer:

If Banks Can issue You 64000 cards without question, then It Is your property, You Can take It anywhere You like. You payed for it afterall.
But in the story(if you read it_ ) The cards are in multiple names which are claimed to be business partners etc.

Now I can iimagine a man giving hi wife or son o brother his card but when you collect 100 cards of different traders from a cooperatie that is entering a new realm.My interest is in whether such commercial activity is envisaged by any of our laws. It may well be that there is no law and it is a grey area as is often the case with "new" technologies

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
You be omo Igbo. I no need ring my self down to your level.
Ogun lo ma paa e
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mikecino(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Immediately I saw NDLEA,i suspected the culprits will be Yeebos

I came to check and behold,I wasn't disappointed

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mployer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

But in the story(if you read it_ ) The cards are in multiple names which are claimed to be business partners etc.

Now I can iimagine a man giving hi wife or son o brother his card but when you collect 100 cards of different traders from a cooperatie that is entering a new realm.My interest is in whether such commercial activity is envisaged by any of our laws. It may well be that there is no law and it is a grey area as is often the case with "new" technologies

I don't think There Is any Law against It. You Can be found with someones debit Card as long the Person Can affirm You didn't steal It. You Can give your friend your Card to help You make withdrawals and purchases for You. Debit Card Is not an Identity Card.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by seangy4konji: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
She Iwo mo oruko to ogun je ni?

Awa ti rubo aye tipe. Won't go down to ur level.
omonnakoda:
Ogun lo ma paa e
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by LaconicINC: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Name Checkers.
Food is ready.
I don chop Belle full as usual my sister, these our Ibo brethren eh, anywhere two or three criminals are gathered there must be an Ibo in their midst cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by DrMuzungu(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by prophetfire: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
This forum is full of ignorant dunces.y do dey do it? The govt's present policy on foriegn currency transactions is destroying their biz and the govt dnt give a damn. The amount they re allowed to transfer is too meager for them, so they use many accounts like these ones to keep biz on. Its circumveting the system quite alright but buhari's govt seem not to have space for struggling small scale importers.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by HrmOlolade(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cursed tribe, I know it's them. Coward criminal ojukwu swines
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by ThisMeansWAR: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by mavinc4u(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is only a poor fellow that would tag it fraudulent. Business personnel understands these people motives.

Anyway, there are thousand and one way to get that card safely to their destinations, they can ask banks how they deliver cards to their customers outside the country and follow same.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by Oguieke(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
divinehand2003:
Corruption is assuming very incredible forms. Man must get rich by all means or die trying. But what shall it profit the man even if he gains the whole world but suffers in kirikiri prison?
what is corruption in taking cards from people he buy goods for instead of cash... Why is Nigeria fighting igbos?i we hustle problem, if we stay idle problem.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Immediately I saw NDLEA,i suspected the culprits will be Yeebos

I came to check and behold,I wasn't disappointed
thank God u weren't disappointed cos am proud of them

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by menxer: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oohh no, not again
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by dhappyking(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
mployer:

When CBN Will not allow You Transfer money through normal process.

What do You expect?

You understand what is happening. They are only trying to outsmart the CBN and their tight FX rules.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by Smartresult(f): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
not only nigerians are criminal even foreigners are part of it , the above is an example, mind you the thing for internet is worst, now Crimes everywhere, even Internet fraudsters are on rampagne,and are all over, they wanted to make money at all cost and have device several deceptive approaches to steal from people money. Here I am going to expose one of the tactics they use to lure their prey before finally causing damages to them.
They will start by finding your email contact, I don’t know how they come across it, either through whois looks up or whatever but they will tell they get your information through private search.
The next thing they send you an email that they are looking for an investment partner; they are under detention or house arrest, they inherited the wealth and they don’t know how to invest.
Some may send you a message claim
continue reading
Re: NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards by omonnakoda: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
She Iwo mo oruko to ogun je ni?

Awa ti rubo aye tipe. Won't go down to ur level.

Da pada omode ki gun gi ogede ko ma yo were
O ba wunmi ko fi s 'adura ki Ogun ma ba e s'ere
ki o ma fi enu buruku ko ba ara re
Ere t'ogun ba aja se lana nko
Alada meji Irunmole ti n run mini
ah Meje l'ogun mi
alaso n/le fi eje we
ni bo lo ti mo Ogun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) / 3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.