Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? (2423 Views)

See The Meat A Nairalander Bought / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? / Suya Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AloyEmeka9: 6:34am On May 05, 2009
An Appeal to Yoruba men:  grin grin

Yoruba men[not the women] love red meat sotee dem don cause meat scarcity in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy. Yoruba men are the greatest nightmare for any goat  and cow born in Nigeria. They love goat meat so much followed by beef. What surprises me is they don't love chicken that much. That is why they have names for every meat part: ponmo, shaki, brokoto etc. Have you seen a yoruba man eating efon and amala before? He will first of all line his stomach with meat, swallow small amala and conclude his meal with another set of meat. I think it's time we do quota system in cow and goat  sharing in Nigeria so that if yoruba men consume their one year supply in 3 months, that one concern them.  If you are a woman out there trying to lure a Yoruba man to the altar with fish and chicken, e no go work. Just try beef and goat meat and watch  him marry you in 2 weeks.  wink wink

Tell Yoruba man about cholesterol and he will tell you 'chole gini or chole wetin?. What is in their DNA that made them love meat so much and why are their women not in love with meat like the men? As a matter of fact, *igbo women love chicken more than Yoruba women. Do Yoruba men have a different set of canine hidden in their mouth? grin grin

Why is it that Hausas produce yam and meat but consume the least of these foods they produce among all the tribes in Nigeria?. They rarely eat meat in fact, na yoruba dey consume half of the cows and goats bred in Nigeria. Ekiti's dey *consume half of the yams in Nigeria every year  wink. Igbos dey consume 95% of the okporoko and dry fishes in Nigeria.  Obasanjo confirmed it when he said that his best food is goat meat stew.

Abegi/biko/ejoor  Yoruba men, save our meat for our growing children because they need protein more than you. one pound of meat in Lagos now will cost you an arm and feet. I take chineke God beg una, curtail your meat consumption so that we can conserve our animals.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by SHENANIGAN(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2009
So this study was made by what scientific organisation
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AloyEmeka9: 6:43am On May 05, 2009
By my scientific organization which takes it's observation at the buka's in every nook and cranny of lagos. You obodo oyibo people no sabi anything wey dey happen for Naija.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by mafolayomi(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2009
@ poster, says who? hausa eats meat more than d yorubas o, take for example, who intoduced suya? no be hausas? have you seen an hausa woman cook b4? abeg find out
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2009
"aloy" your mask is slipping.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by tpiah: 5:00pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

"aloy" your mask is slipping.

which mask?

The emperor has no cloths. Never did either.

all that's left is just to decipher his other ids here, that's all.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:02pm On May 06, 2009
Tpia, if only you knew wink

dont worry, all shall know soon and you will have a heart attack grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by tpiah: 5:04pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Tpia, if only you knew wink

dont worry, all shall know soon and you will have a heart attack grin

hah!

I just dont want to name names anyhow in case some are actually innocent. undecided yeah right

and I'm too blessed to be stressed

God punish devil oh!!!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by Hauwa1: 6:05pm On May 06, 2009
men love their eron/meat/anu/nama etc. even oyinbo men don't joke with their steak cool
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AloyEmeka9: 6:57pm On May 06, 2009
@ poster, says who? hausa eats meat more than d yorubas o, take for example, who intoduced suya? no be hausas? have you seen an hausa woman cook b4? abeg find out
I never said Hausas don't eat meat but the sure eat less than igbos and Yorubas. Yoruba men love meat ehn cheeeeei.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2009
hahaha na your mama be maggot.

F "AloY' sha watch yourself. Im not the only one who knows wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by tpiah: 7:23pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

hahaha na your mama be maggot.

F "AloY' sha watch yourself. Im not the only one who knows wink

seriously, I dont know why you like covering for this idiot as if say na better person. undecided

You're making his head swell like waterlogged bread.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by DisGuy: 9:08pm On May 06, 2009
which taste better goat meat or cow meat?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2009
mod's decision for now, tpia undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AloyEmeka9: 3:04am On May 07, 2009
which taste better goat meat or cow meat?
Ask Yoruba men.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AmakaOne(f): 9:26am On May 07, 2009
@Aloy.emeka @tpiah

Can you guys please stop with the personal insults?

thanks

Both messages removed btw
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by tpiah: 11:43am On May 07, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

mod's decision for now, tpia undecided

they (the aloy and the other one) both need urgent help that's for sure.

I smelt a rat the minute this fellow started posting, when he was still boasting about selling his lemon cars to unsuspecting buyers. His alter ego/girlfriend/companion in crime was trying to form back then.

Its so irritating when people carry things on their head as if they're doing something no one else has done before. "Oh I have an Igbo boyfriend/girlfriend", or "I have a Yoruba boyfriend/girlfriend blah blah, therefore everybody else come and hail- I'm doing something so spectacular that's unique in this world".

so bloody what? Clearly loco.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by ifyalways(f): 12:51am On May 08, 2009
Is this supposed to be a thread?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by AloyEmeka9: 9:42pm On May 08, 2009
No Yoruba man has given me areason why they love meat so much and why they don't like chicken as much as goat and beef?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Men Love Meat(iro/eron)so Much? by BenHundred(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2009
Thats why they have side ogo lol

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Breakfast. / COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.