Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) (57077 Views)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congratulations chick! But your hands though undecided
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hey Nicky cool
hello Tosin, wad up?
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
tundeotunba:
If I want a draw nko?
lol na draw o!..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by RomanyChi(f): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
eww cry sad
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by jaytee01(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
I have no problem with the girl hands. Might come from the roughest part of the street and happy she is engaged.

She is happy she is progressing at least make a meaning contribution to the society by marrying man. Some of you beautiful hoes will not accept anyan an always looking for drug barons and minister son to marry.

I pray she enjoys her marriage. You girls that have beautiful hands,how have you contributed to men'n ministry expect saying you have not found the perfect men. Always looking brighter than the sun and the person doing the marriage every Saturday.

No go hook a man and leave person weh her one alone.
Word!
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
a hot slap from dat hand will leave pot-holes on ur face

1 Like

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
hello Tosin, wad up?
Where have you been ? I don dey find you everywhere cool
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
seangy4konji:
I have no problem with the girl hands. Might come from the roughest part of the street and happy she is engaged.

She is happy she is progressing at least make a meaning contribution to the society by marrying man. Some of you beautiful hoes will not accept anyan an always looking for drug barons and minister son to marry.

I pray she enjoys her marriage. You girls that have beautiful hands,how have you contributed to men'n ministry expect saying you have not found the perfect men. Always looking brighter than the sun and the person doing the marriage every Saturday.

No go hook a man and leave person weh her one alone.

You are correct.Most of the fine babes dey sew aso ebi while the worwor ones dey marry dey leave them.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nairaland is really becoming childish. A place where people can now post nonsense.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Whether her fingers ugly or not.. d most important tin is dat she has been engaged..alot of babes wey get fine fingers dey even pray 4 rubber rings sef
JISOS!!!
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Where have you been ? I don dey find you everywhere cool
I hv bin around ooo... Na u no look fr me wella nw
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
I hv bin around ooo... Na u no look fr me wella nw
I don send PMs tire but you no just reply.

As u dey claim hard to get for me just dey make me dey frustrated everyday cool
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

lmao... grin
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... grin
I know say na only u go see wetin I type to her tongue
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Trioxocarbonate: 1:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Trioxocarbonate: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by darkskingoddess(f): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2015
At least her nails are done! grin
LOL, but on a serious note... who cares what her hands look like? Congrats to her on the engagement! smiley
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tpiah11: 3:14am On Oct 26, 2015
she can see a health professional since thickened skin is a sign of something most times.

op will it kill you to open a thread in health section asking what are the causes of skin patches.

why do people like mocking illness?

that attitude in itself is sick.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:

Hi
Please how can I comment without quoting people and also how can I create topic of my own? Am a newbie here. Thanks.
To comment, kindly open any thread, scroll down and locate REPLY

To create a thread, go to any section you wish to create a thread and locate Create a New Topic

I hope this helps cool
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Oh Tosin, plz no mk me laugh abeg... For ya mind u don send countless PMs wey me no reply abi

Anyway , u wey b lady's man suppose knw beta.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by vizkiz: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
To comment, kindly open any thread, scroll down and locate REPLY

To create a thread, go to any section you wish to create a thread and locate Create a New Topic

I hope this helps cool

baba, I sent request on top bbm... Not using that other one anymore
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Ephemmm: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Whether her fingers ugly or not.. d most important tin is dat she has been engaged..alot of babes wey get fine fingers dey even pray 4 rubber rings sef

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]That na normal yoruba girls hand.....very thick and black because them de use tgeir hand wash nyash [/size]
oloshi mani bobo yi keh..aye e ti baje. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. Koni dah fun gbogbo iran e
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Trioxocarbonate: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by midehi2(f): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2015
sameer1212:
This one na my granny age mate ni ocheesy cheesy
hahahahaha....lol, moreover, thats not the finger for engagement ring
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by midehi2(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
delishpot:

Google is your friend my dear. If not watch proposal vids on youtube and notice which finger the ring is placed cool
you are wrong my dear, which finger does your mum wears her wedding ring
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by delishpot: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2015
midehi2:

you are wrong my dear, which finger does your mum wears her wedding ring

Forgot today was JAMB day cool cool. Ok wait, Let me ask her. BRB.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Oh Tosin, plz no mk me laugh abeg... For ya mind u don send countless PMs wey me no reply abi

Anyway , u wey b lady's man suppose knw beta.
Make I still use faith send the last PM hoping miracle will happen sha

You don't too frustrate my life ooo Nicky cool
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Darammliveth(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Must you have to say this Her fingers neither her ring has nothing to do with Yoruba, igbo or hausa, so try and get some sense at least. #IMO though.
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by alaskido(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
She dey mould block or she be boxer? Na which kind rough hand be this?
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by andreernest28(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
God have mercy,which kind hand be dis?GOOUUSSSHHHH
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Make I still use faith send the last PM hoping miracle will happen sha

You don't too frustrate my life ooo Nicky cool
Hmmm, I see... Oga Tosin hw many ladies u wan woo nw ...Fear God abeg. grin .( No insults intended na fact me dey talk ok)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.