Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This (57044 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

I wanted to cut it but people say if I cut it I will die.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by LikeAking: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occassions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

People wey get money.

People wey carry oil for head.

Me wey carry gutter water for head, I wonder when I will even meet just one lady, that will even reject me... Op I want to b like u.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by prettyayomide01(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.

257 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Halimaatz(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
LikeAking:

People wey get money.

People wey carry oil for head.

Me wey carry gutter water for head, I wonder when I will even meet just one lady, that will even reject me... Op I want to b like u.
eyaah.

Let see your pic.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by LikeAking: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Halimaatz:
eyaah.

Let see your pic.

E go make matters worse.
U wan see d face of person wey carry gutter water for head?

You wan spoil ya day?

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Unzerious: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op do you take care of the Dreads?

19 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
prettyayomide01:
The thing is, people hate dreads and tattoos on the head and body of people who are not celebrities.
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by lilcarterpkrane(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
It's believe bro I just cut mind last month but nothing happen to me

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Messi1: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
lilcarterpkrane:
It's believe bro I just cut mind last month but nothing happen to me
The day I cut my hair is the day momma will cut me to pieces. When my dad was alive, he warned me never to cut my hair. And the most of all, my girlfriend likes caressing it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Lonestar124: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
The day I cut my hair is the day momma will cut me to pieces. When my dad was alive, he warned me never to cut my hair. And the most of all, my girlfriend likes caressing it.
Thank God, you had a girlfriend that caress it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Chaos14: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Me i like dreads but my family hates it
Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by prettyayomide01(f): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
My greatest concern is that I have a strong ambition to be an influential politician, but i ve neva seen any naturally dreaded person in politics.

You can flaunt the dread for now.

But, you need to cut it in the coming days of your political career

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Natbrowny: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Chaos14:
Me i like dreads but my family hates it

Why do u like dreads??

1 Like

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Natbrowny: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

PEOPLE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by havenz(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Person Way go love never come.

Cutting of dreadlocks don't kill unless your tradition worship's a deity that must be appeal's.

Just look clean/neat and don't forget to hustle hard to be rich, babes must come.

Money is the root of all girls just make it and have them.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by jojothaiv(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin

The OP dey muzz me big time, I guess you belong to the Aladura group of churches.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by sofeo(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
What do you expect bro.

Ladies out there are trying to be careful these days. Only reasonable ladies though.

2 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Blacknote: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
The OP is a joke, nothing truthful comes out of him. He wants to be influential politician on romance and family subsections, guess he'll be influencing his fellow politicians wives and fellow dreadlock(ER)s.
angry angry angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by mansoura(f): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
it's a matter of choice
the person that'll like you for who you're is coming

4 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by lendahand(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Two ladies rejected me in different occasions simply because I'm naturally dreaded.

free yourself from deadly superstition, cut that hair and be free. It naturally looks dirty no matter the amount of cash in your pocket. Only nazirites left their hairs uncut in the Bible but those Nazirites never drank alcohol nor touched a woman till they died so they could serve God without a single hindrance. It was announced to their mothers before they were birthed, so are you a nazirite?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Scottz: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Is it dreads or dad
Then which one is if u cut it you’d die
Are you Samson ni
Mtchw

8 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by strangest(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Natural smelling dread, abi? Why won't they reject you...

Go big salon, shampoo and treat your dread well, wear better cloth and smell nice...

Money stops nonsense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by BigBootyXXX: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Samfloxin(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
If you are talking about dada, the you need deliverance before the hair will be cut . They say people die if they cut it prematurely,yes,it is true. You have to do the prayer traditionally or in a Christian way before you cut it. Dada is spiritual and I prefer Christian deliverance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Michello5(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
well since it's Dread you are safe, u will still see a woman who will love and take you as you are.. I thought it was erectile dysfunction you want to talk about

4 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Shey make I tell am?

Make I tell am...

Bro, they didn't reject you because of your natural dread, they may have rejected you because of any of these two things...

1. Your dread is not well kept i.e neat/clean OR,

2. You are not OK financially i.e you no get money.

Na ghost dey date flavour, Omah Lay, fireboy, and other people always on dread?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Lionnation: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:

bros na money you no get,

5 Likes

Re: Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This by Legalcriminal: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Maybe your dread is dada

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad Couple Making Out / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.