Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not (925 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lemme share my story... I need ur advices... During my ND programme, 2nd year at a reputable well known Polytechnic..... I met with a lady, we attended the same fellowship.. We even live in the same place, later there was strike throughout the whole Polytechnic, she went home 'n I was in school.. We started chatting and I started falling for this lady. I knew she had a boyfriend, she never gave me a chance sef to date to her. But I never gave up, later on the strike ended.. She came back, I started bin nice to her, cared for her, call her even though we stay in the same place. She started to fall for me, finally she said yes to me a day after her birthday. She even told me her story, I even thought she was a virgin but wen this lady told me her story, was so much disappointed. But yet I still loved her. Our love grew so much but I told her dt she can stil b dating the boifrnd at home or beta say at anoda skul... We had so much misunderstanding most time all bcox of her ex ex boifrnd... She stil chat with him, the guy sef nA cultist... I warned her several times, but she wunt change. So that cause a lot of misunderstanding BTW us... But we use to reconcile. We have kissed, romance each other but no sex.... Dnt forget that I tod u that she has a boifrnd at home. She promised to cut off her ties with the home boifrnd weneva she gets home Cox we were almost rounding up our programme.... She went home 'n on Jan 1st 2015.. She didn't even tell me happy new year, the first thing she told me was that she slept with her home boifrnd in the new year midnight. I was at home that time, I got angry with her and rod off to her area Cox I no there. But was surprised she told me that she was just joking..... We moved on, but later one day, she told me that she wants to be alone. But I knew it's a lie, maybe she wants to go back to the former boifrnd.... We exchange words 'n she came to my house to give me the last kiss 'n romance... Tried to change her mind but all to no avail. We rili exchange angry words with each other ooo. That was all in January... Later on, saw her msg in August, she said she stil loves me 'n she was told dt I am her husband.. I am confused now cox I dnt tink I love her like before. Even if I say yes, I will just b having sex with her and later break up but I dnt wana take an eye for an eye Cox I am a good Christian and I am looking forward to having a clean 'n honest lady.... What shud I do abt my ex GF bcox for now, I tod her no way 'n barred her from chatting with me..
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm back to comment.

Oya wetin be the problem? grin.
She's not a wife material.
And why would you let her double date? If na you you no go like am

Well, women are difficult to understand.
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Lovetinz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Zizaboni:

but I told her dt she can stil b dating the boifrnd at home or beta say at anoda skul...

That was where you stumbled.
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
What kinda story is this?
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are confused. She's confused. The relationship itself is confused.

3 of you should give yourself a break.

1 Like

Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by ezteem(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ikonke ...story time..ikonke ...story time .....

With all the OP has said sofar...

Who care for free ticket to ajebo show today.. I'll be leaving by 5:30. Offer open to girls only
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by jworos(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op Op,u dey F'up sha,you're not shining her congo yet u still told her she can date d guy?? What will they be doing together na?? Looking at each oda i guess undecided
If u don't love her like b4 no need for going back

1 Like

Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by 4everGrand(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Zizaboni:
Lemme share my story... I need ur advices... During my ND programme, 2nd year at a reputable well known Polytechnic..... I met with a lady, we attended the same fellowship.. We even live in the same place, later there was strike throughout the whole Polytechnic, she went home 'n I was in school.. We started chatting and I started falling for this lady. I knew she had a boyfriend, she never gave me a chance sef to date to her. But I never gave up, later on the strike ended.. She came back, I started bin nice to her, cared for her, call her even though we stay in the same place. She started to fall for me, finally she said yes to me a day after her birthday. She even told me her story, I even thought she was a virgin but wen this lady told me her story, was so much disappointed. But yet I still loved her. Our love grew so much but I told her dt she can stil b dating the boifrnd at home or beta say at anoda skul... We had so much misunderstanding most time all bcox of her ex ex boifrnd... She stil chat with him, the guy sef nA cultist... I warned her several times, but she wunt change. So that cause a lot of misunderstanding BTW us... But we use to reconcile. We have kissed, romance each other but no sex.... Dnt forget that I tod u that she has a boifrnd at home. She promised to cut off her ties with the home boifrnd weneva she gets home Cox we were almost rounding up our programme.... She went home 'n on Jan 1st 2015.. She didn't even tell me happy new year, the first thing she told me was that she slept with her home boifrnd in the new year midnight. I was at home that time, I got angry with her and rod off to her area Cox I no there. But was surprised she told me that she was just joking..... We moved on, but later one day, she told me that she wants to be alone. But I knew it's a lie, maybe she wants to go back to the former boifrnd.... We exchange words 'n she came to my house to give me the last kiss 'n romance... Tried to change her mind but all to no avail. We rili exchange angry words with each other ooo. That was all in January... Later on, saw her msg in August, she said she stil loves me 'n she was told dt I am her husband.. I am confused now cox I dnt tink I love her like before. Even if I say yes, I will just b having sex with her and later break up but I dnt wana take an eye for an eye Cox I am a good Christian and I am looking forward to having a clean 'n honest lady.... What shud I do abt my ex GF bcox for now, I tod her no way 'n barred her from chatting with me..

Dude, I understand u wella. The issue is you are lusting after this girl, to be truthful. My advice is leave her alone, so you would not waste the attention u shoulda given to a better girl on this one, and also these types of girls dont know what they want and would surely land u in trouble.
God would help you.
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by peedeeasobie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
sorry to say, you are a child.
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Melahou(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's better i read your story from the end to the beginning to grasp your point

Confusion everywhere even on NL
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by Missonas(f): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is she deborah cox? Im asking becox if she is cox she maybe then Absolutely not
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by ideyhere(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
What is happening on NL today Na so so Yeye love story just full everywhere...Nawa ooh
Re: Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not by gamaliel121(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
You love her..but she's running you... Aint you a nigga? Look for a serious babe mehn... Nor dull yourself oo.. What if that her ex cultist come butcher you? Nawao....

(1) (Reply)

I Just Don't Get It / How To Know She Is Not Worthy To Be Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.