Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

She's Avoiding Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Avoiding Me: (2638 Views)

She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) / Why Is She Avoiding "IT"? / Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Avoiding Me: by forgiven(m): 4:41am On Oct 12, 2006
I took her out and while we were having a nice time in one of these popular eateries, she farted whie laughing to a joke. A serious one oo that drew the attention of the occupant of the next table. The odour was truly bad but that is not my problem.
She ran out of the eatery and even since then has been avoiding me. She doesn't pick my calls again and anytime I go to her house, her sister tells me she's not at home even when she is (atleast I think she is).¨
Please advise me on how to make her understand that it was a natural thing that can happen to anyone. I need her and want her back. Help me.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by kokoletz(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2006
Ol boy u wan kill me wit laugh.First can u pls tell me dt joke dt disgrace dis ur chick 4 public place like eatry, Y did u allow her 2 walk away witout u clearing d issue or u are shy to talk abut it. Now dt she is avoiding u try and get some of her friends to help u, explaining every thing 2 them plead wit them 2 convince her dt its natural and dt does change anything in her, also try calling from either a phone booth or use anoda phone dt is nt urs I knw if can percieve that ure nt holding dis against her she will come back.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Sista(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2006
@Forgiven

If this girl was so embarrassed because she farted in front of you and then ran away, she must be a phony. She probably is the type that does not want you to see her without make up on amongst other things that she probably hides and she probably hides a lot of things. You don't want a phony person who is this insecure.

Or, she probably not only farted but perhaps had a slight bowel movement that occurred, LOL and that is why it probably smelled so bad. If she did have that problem, I think you are better off leaving her alone because I don't know of anyone who could get over that type of embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Dalby(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
send text messages
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by neelsel(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2006
LMAO!! cheesy
I honestly feel for the young lady in questioin. Farting in the presence of someone you are out with is NOT an easy thing. If I were her what I would have done was to simply pass the fart off as if it belonged to someone else. Ignore the staring eyes and I would have even commented, something to the effect like " wow, some people just do not know how to coduct themselves in public" Yea I would have done that in an effort to divert all possible attention from me.
Seriously though you should try sending a text or something explaining that it is ok. Let her know that farting is healthy even when done in public places. Convince her that you love her farting or not. Trust me she would come around.
I believe a lot more ladies need to be farting up a storm around their men, and vice versa. Oh! the wonderful magical world of farting.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Free(f): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2006
aha!
embarrased
she shouldnt be
we all fart
big deal grin

but this is pretty funny though
i did that once damn shiit happens
U just gotta laugh at it hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by forgiven(m): 2:29am On Oct 13, 2006
Thanks for ur advise and contributions. I have sent several sms but seems it is not helping. I called her with other phones but once she hears my voice, she drops the line. I spoke with her close friend this afternoon and she said I should give her time that she's doing that all because of her shy nature. She's actually a very shy damsel but even at that, should it be this hard,
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by lauryn(f): 2:47am On Oct 13, 2006
rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin grin
No offence buddy, but this shit is hilarious grin grin grin

Now back to Topic
Just bribe her Sis to make her comeout and talk sense into her. Farting is humane, so Y's she fronting, but dang d smell coulda choked someone, tell her not to be embarrassed, and that U still Love/Like her regardless.
Let her know that it doesn't change the way U feel about her.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by GNature(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
Once you have taken Lauryn's advice, tell her to stop eating lots of beans, egg yolk and clean her intestines well well to prevent her from having embarrassing stinky farts.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by ell77(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
hahahahahah
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by ell77(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
Sorry it was just funny, but tell her "when I met you, I knew I wanted to be near you always, in reality this is something every human body creates, if something like that bothers me or even you how can we be around eachother always, or do you think a wife runs from her husband everytime she passes wind, please, don't worry about what it sounded like, just be ready for what mine SMELLS like!".

Hopefully it will make her smile or laugh as she comes to the conclusion you are a lovely fool!
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Busta(f): 2:19am On Oct 14, 2006
honestly, can't help it but laugh grin grin

don't blame her, she's just to embarassed to face u, she'll come around.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Bolarge(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2006
Ol' boy,Dat one serious o!
Funny thing is most shy girls I know wld prob'ly act likewise. Y'know chicks have this way of acting as if their shit smells like vanilla(if at all they shit) wink
Anyways she'll come round trust me,but give her time.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by lauryn(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2006
GNature:

Once you have taken Lauryn's advice, tell her to stop eating lots of beans, egg yolk and clean her intestines well well to prevent her from having embarrassing stinky farts.

rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by CrazyMan(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2006
First i don't blame her for her present attitude co's i know how embrassing it is for her.
but you said you've tried calling her, but she won't respond the phone. what i think you should do is that Since you already know her house, the best thing is to
"lay ambush" nearby and keep watch. when she eventually comes out from the house, you can now meet her face to face.
then you can now tell her to forget about all that happened (the horrible fart) co's people make mistakes. And also, tell her that the love you have for her is 100 times greater than that fart.
and i can assure you that at the end, you i'll get your girl back.
good luck.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
oh my gush lol grin grin grin grin am so sorry but i can't help laughing.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Dvampire(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d men, i just cant stop laughing. anyways the chick will come round. just keep going to her. with time she'll be convinced that you love her for real. but pls do not go telling her friends to help you and in the process you narrate how it happened-o. that will be double disaster.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Radiant(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2006
lmao

Who said "Hopefully it will make her smile or laugh as she comes to the conclusion you are a lovely fool"? lmao again

Oh God! I can't stop. The replies are just too much     roflmao

Gnature u mean o  grin

Poster, I don't kw how to help you. No vex eh?  grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by kimba(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2006
@forgiven

lemme give you some pick-up come-back lines.

lemme say her name is erika. Send her a text message/email or whatever,

1) Hey babe Erik, I loved it - your fart!!!

or this one:

2)
Dear Erika,
I just wanted to tell
you how much I loved you.
Please know this:
Im saying it from my heart
Come what may,
rain or shunshine,
fire or fart,
nothing will do us part!!!

urs Truly
You are Forgiven
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
na wa for u sef kimba abi u no see better name na erika u fit use grin grin grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by naija4life(f): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
hahahahahheheheheh shocked shocked :ohehehehe shaiiiiii na an emmmm, ok am back chei!

I've never laughed like this 4 a long time now.

Anyways, everybody farts, i do it all da time wit my girl but INDOORS. and it doesnt smell sha.

There's a sayin dat if ur girl has never farted in front of you, then she's got a lotta things to lie about.

I guess she'll l8r come around, the embarrassment is taking a long time to diffuse from her
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Radiant(f): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
naija4life:

Anyways, everybody farts, i do it all da time wit my girl but INDOORS. and it doesnt smell sha.

You might think it's posh to say your fart doesn't smell but honestly, you no well o grin grin grin

doesn't smell my ass grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by rawlings(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
na wa oooo, well guy tell us the truth did u laugh or smile when she did that?how was the look on ur face.Well tell us man
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by CrazyMan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2006
The way you people are laughing isn't good
who knows, you might be the next victim of this Particular incident.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Radiant(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
crazykid:

The way you people are laughing isn't good
who knows, you might be the next victim of this Particular incident.

sumtin deh funny, u say make we no laugh?

Which one u deh? u be saddist? grin grin grin

At post, lmao again grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by naija4life(f): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
abi oo, i have da right to laugh anytime and whichever way i want it.

All da same, i think da girls gonna come around soon. Its kinda very embarrasing sha.

@Radiant, believe me, its kinda kinky when you try it, farting wit ur partner indoors if urs smell, please dont try it
am still LMAO
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Radiant(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2006
N4L, if u like no go see doctor lmao
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by kimba(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2006
Radiant:

You might think it's posh to say your fart doesn't smell but honestly, you no well o grin grin grin

doesn't smell my ass grin

The problem is greater if one's fart doesnt smell, than when someone is farting everywhere.
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Radiant(f): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
kimba:

The problem is greater if one's fart doesnt smell, than when someone is farting everywhere.

and your point is?
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by Free(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2006
eiii she still avoiding him?? haba grin cheesy
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by naija4life(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2006
I have a suggestion, you should visit one day and fart outside her house so she hears it and know there's nothing wrong in farting outside, shocked sad angry grin grin grin
Re: She's Avoiding Me: by crackmann(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2006
arrange wit her sister to bring her outside without her knowing. then when she sees u, fart in front of her, stick ur finga in ur butt hole and then, the both of u can smell dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can One Stay Celibate And Still Stay Sane? / You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! / Why Do Men Sleep With Love-peddlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.