Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town (48416 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) / Info On City Of Abraka / Accident Involving Keke And Bus Leaves 2 Abraka Market Traders Unconscious -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
it doesnt matter if you reside there for donkey years or elephant's century. the town has developed and a bit better than when you left some years back. you forgot to upload the newly constructed omono and ekrejeta short cut way to camp 3. brother we are not concerned with your lies. try to tell the truth so that you won't disgrace your surname and avoid disappointing your home town. afterall the town(abraka) is your father's village.

Abraka is NOT my father's village and I am not trying to attack Abraka. I am attacking Government's policies and stand towards Abraka. You think Abraka is perfect and needs to development?

I documented Umuno and Aragba street which were done by the NDDC!

Please do not insult my person.

If you do not understand the import of articles such as this, kindly get tomorrow's vanguard and read Niger Delta Voice!
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by RebelLeader15(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Abraka is NOT my father's village and I am not trying to attack Abraka. I am attacking Government's policies and stand towards Abraka. You think Abraka is perfect and needs to development?

I documented Umuno and Aragba street which were done by the NDDC!

Please do not insult my person.

If you do not understand the import of articles such as this, kindly get tomorrow's vanguard and read Niger Delta Voice!
your write ups can go a kilometer way of telling the world cooked up lies. mind you, i won't in heaven's sake support what you wrote not to talk of reading a local newspaper dubbed by you and your cohorts to ridicle abk. i don't reside there with my family unlike you. #pee
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
your write ups can go a kilometer way of telling the world cooked up lies. mind you, i won't in heaven's sake support what you wrote not to talk of reading a local newspaper dubbed by you and your cohorts to ridicle abk. i don't reside there with my family unlike you. #pee

I DONT reside in Abraka.

I believe Abraka needs government's attention because of its strategic position in Delta State. If you dont believe that then you have nothing doing on this thread which makes you a TROLL in essence. I dont deal with TROLLS.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by RebelLeader15(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

I DONT reside in Abraka.

I believe Abraka needs government's attention because of its strategic position in Delta State. If you dont believe that then you have nothing doing on this thread which makes you a TROLL in essence. I dont deal with TROLLS.
since you dont reside in abraka,then your opinion are spurious,baseless and coming from an ignorant mind.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by Denko2721987(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Freemanan:
I really wonder what Zenith bank et al are doing to help that road... Tho I learnt they wanted to do it But community was asking for an outrageous amount of settlement!

thank you very much another major problem of delta state just like most other persistent under-developed areas of nigeria is not just a government issue but the chronic backward mindset of its people whom are usually referred to as community.. Can u imagine trying to bring development to a place that seriously needs help and the people seeking help are asking to be paid? This is the major reason for the gross backwardness of these so called community areas and also the reason why so many businesses has burned out and investors have left.. Delta state is one of the worst places to do business becos if u dont know ur way, they would run u down and out of business.. The only businesses that flourishes well in delta state na short-time and beer parlour business which even takes a look of input to break even. Nigeria's problem is its people and their mindset..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
since you dont reside in abraka,then your opinion are spurious,baseless and coming from an ignorant mind.

Mr Troll. Now you have gained attention! You can go back to whatever you were doing before now cool. Leave me let me write what ever I want. If e pain you, write your own tongue
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Mr Troll. Now you have gained attention! You can go back to whatever you were doing before now cool. Leave me let me write what ever I want. If e pain you, write your own tongue

U even have there time, Just ignore the follow Jor .. He they find attention.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by RebelLeader15(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

mr fratermaty,i can see that you are good at calling your father different names. i'd send you to the old man to teach you common sense and moral lesson but if he refuses,i'll be force to take from my dictionary of knowledge to tutor both of you on how to address people on faceless forums.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
mr fratermaty,i can see that you are good at calling your father different names. i'd send you to the old man to teach you common sense and moral lesson but if he refuses,i'll be force to take from my dictionary of knowledge to tutor both of you on how to address people on faceless forums.

Okay Mr Troll. I recognise you! Congrats!!!
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by RebelLeader15(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Okay Mr Troll. I recognise you! Congrats!!!
mr bedsharer. don't forget to deliver my message to your father.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
mr bedsharer. don't forget to deliver my message to your father.

I wont Mr. Troll. He'll recognise your existence too. You happy?
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by RebelLeader15(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

I wont Mr. Troll. He'll recognise your existence too. You happy?
mr bedsharer, i know you very well when you still at abk as a manwhore and scumbag so i am not surprizd at your uncultured attitudes.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
RebelLeader15:
mr bedsharer, i know you very well when you still at abk as a manwhore and scumbag so i am not surprizd at your uncultured attitudes.

Thank you Mr Troll! I appreciate your kind words. Really, you got me blushing. Now, I have noticed you! You can goto Government and Scat! They'll notice you too. grin

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by lgboks(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1001706_20130222_091346_640x480_500x375_jpg6d629ecfc1415062ed1764ec6982370c

The above picture is closer to campus 1 big gate, Why the junction there is 1 NYSC stand, in some stores (Closer to campus 1) there is 1 bookshop, the other Computer center and a bar is closer the the big gate.. why that church them don sell am, no another church they operate there.. Look at the other big church (Baptist church) Since how many yrs that church never still completed.. op your pics is somehow old.. I know everywhere there.. na we we..

I know one day Fratermathy will make us proud,
#Proudlyurhobo
actually sir that church is saint Philips and this pics ain't that old(just before bikes were banned).
I attend said church cool
Can't believe a lot of delsuite are here grin
Una dey hid since eh
The op is kind of right in his writings
If am less busy would post some pics (pray I remeber)
Why abraka ain't London I just feel the town can become more than it is presently.
#proudly delsuite
#proudly urhobo
#proud anglican
#proudly asf
#proud nairalander wink

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
lgboks:
actually sir that church is saint Philips and this pics ain't that old.
I attend said church cool
Can't believe a lot of delsuite are here grin
Una dey hid since eh
The op is kind of right in his writings
If am less busy would post some pics (pray I remeber)
Why abraka ain't London I just feel the town can become more than it is presently.
#proudly delsuite
#proudly urhobo
#proud anglican
#proudly asf
#proud nairalander wink

Thank you for your collaboration. Most dimwits here think I am attacking Abraka. Worse still, most halfwits think I am attacking DELSU. In both cases, they are wrong.
I hope TRUE development comes to Abraka. I want to see working street lights, constant electric supply, tarred streets, beautified boulevards and all the indices of an urban center that Abraka is. Sadly, some people believe Abraka is OKAY and would wish not to change anything. So saddening!
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by lgboks(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Marvyx:

Lady i school in Abraka.

Even those pics shows he is exaggerating things.

There are no more bikes in Abraka.

I don't know where you stay but before i left home for the holidays, the electricity situation improved remarkably.
actually this got me cracking grin
Every old delsuite or abraka indigene knows that during the holidays,during exams and during the early period when students are resuming school there tends to be light(atleast them go try) also some times (once in a blue moon) phcn tends to surprise us (they tried last semester) but one has to admit that abraka lacks good power supply.
wink
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by lgboks(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
pcagbaji:
At poster you are a lier that pictures you pasted is over 3 years when abraka is still using motorcycle now keke and it sounds you are a Yahoo boy by not recognizing it as stealing. allso that is not the present situation on ground
actually boss we all know abraka don't use motorcycle again...
That we agree on
But the truth still remains that the op words are not entirely false...
And I support his claim on saying that police go after yahoo boys more than the actual robbers.
That doesn't make me a yahoo boy
If you've been a victim of robbery,have seen your neighbour got shot just,have seen your neighbour or any other female close to you get raped in front of your eyes...then maybe you would understand the reason he said what he said.
I don't supprot yahoo guys,yes I know it's stealing. But then you don't expect me to go after a pick pocket when there are gun men robbing and terrorising the locale do you cry
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by lgboks(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
ohnyore:

Tell your prostitute of a mother to shut up, since you can't make your case without insulting.
and you just committed same crime you accusing her of.
cheesy
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by evadreams(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:

Thank you for your collaboration. Most dimwits here think I am attacking Abraka. Worse still, most halfwits think I am attacking DELSU. In both cases, they are wrong.
I hope TRUE development comes to Abraka. I want to see working street lights, constant electric supply, tarred streets, beautified boulevards and all the indices of an urban center that Abraka is. Sadly, some people believe Abraka is OKAY and would wish not to change anything. So saddening!

if I hear! urban center ke.... Abraka is a village, the school there is the only thing that brings development to that place that's why during holiday you can't stay there because there is nothing happening in that place. Abraka is developing everyday.. thanks to the school.
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by daxlasaint(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Denko2721987:

thank you very much another major problem of delta state just like most other persistent under-developed areas of nigeria is not just a government issue but the chronic backward mindset of its people whom are usually referred to as community.. Can u imagine trying to bring development to a place that seriously needs help and the people seeking help are asking to be paid? This is the major reason for the gross backwardness of these so called community areas and also the reason why so many businesses has burned out and investors have left.. Delta state is one of the worst places to do business becos if u dont know ur way, they would run u down and out of business.. The only businesses that flourishes well in delta state na short-time and beer parlour business which even takes a look of input to break even. Nigeria's problem is its people and their mindset..

Your signature.... I will find you... and give u one hellova high five... words. Make sense die!

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by sweeteno: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2015
I never realised delsu had so many dimwits. What is in this write-up that some of you don't understand that u had to insult the writer who wants nothing but development, or is development now a bad thing. I wonder if u guys understand english at all or you probably didn't read the write up. If you're judging by just seeing pictures, then you should shut up. Read the write-up from start to finish and understand what he's talking about before u blab. Abraka is even worse

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by fratermathy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
sweeteno:
I never realised delsu had so many dimwits. What is in this write-up that some of you don't understand that u had to insult the writer who wants nothing but development, or is development now a bad thing. I wonder if u guys understand english at all or you probably didn't read the write up. If you're judging by just seeing pictures, then you should shut up. Read the write-up from start to finish and understand what he's talking about before u blab. Abraka is even worse

Thank you very much for your collaboration. Some people are just dimwits! They cannot read something so simple and react to it rationally. Thank you for the pictures! With or without pictures, every positive person should know that Abraka is in a state that even words cannot describe. We are in a developmental state of emergency. Abraka needs help!

CC:
RebelLeader15
Alkarulezz
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by efemena22(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
fratermathy:

I am not writing about DELSU! I am writing about Abraka! They are TWO different things. If you want to show the beauty of Campus 3, then write about it.
so, why the girls' hostel?
Re: A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town by darfay: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
erinolu:
Big shame on the Niger Delta states.....

1. They get monthy state subventions

2. They benefit from the 13% derivation, allocated to oil producing states

3. They have been opportuned with structured institutions OMPADEC, NDDC to ameliorate the deplorable infrastructure, transport and education within oil states

4. The only region with a ministry to service it

The niger deltans are the very undoing to themselves, wacking every opportunity to deveop their region. A big shame

it simz u re not well at all the is the fifth town of delta state or the fifth capital as the Russians would say tell us ur state capital or even the second largest town if it's even a match for avwraka/abraka nonsense who's fault is it dat ur state is cursed.hypocrites!!
until we have mayors for all our cities I think they will continue to suffer neglect

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cattle Arrived Lagos From Zamfara After 32-Hour Rail Transport / Moment Ibom Air Made Its Official Take Off Today For Abuja (Pics,Video) / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.