Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (7619 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by machiti(m): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2018
this has been bothering me for a while now, i really need advice on this issue. this started on our very first sex. after much romance and kissing i made sure she was wet before i could start the ride, she was now asking me to sex her that she wants to feel me inside her. . the show begins and she was moaning like never before. i could bet with my life that she was enjoying it. . i was also enjoying the ride cos she is really pretty. to my greatest suprise her vagina dried up. . the fun was gone. i have to stop . i was really sad and bitter cos is a very big shame for girl to just lose intrest in the middle of a sweet sex. i aske her what was the problem. she started begging me . i was like there must be a cause for this. she started crying and was begging me to force my penis inside her till i cum. i declined to that. i insisted to know the problem with her. she now told me about her ex. she was a virgin when she meet him and she was really in love with him. . the guy has been asking her for sex but she refused cos she wasn't ready for sex then. on the guy's birthday she bought some goodies for him and went to his house to give it to him. on reaching there the guy was with his friends . they excused them. the guy started touching her and the guy signaled his friends and the gang raped her till she passed out. she woke up at the hospital. she said she never knew that the guy was a cultist untill that day. i was really weak. . she was crying and pleading for me not dump her because of this. i told her that i will never leave her because of her past. but that issue of dry vagina still happens sometime during sex. she said anytime she remembers it she loses intrest. i don't konw what to do to stop this. . can this cause a psychological problem to her ?
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MhizzAJ(f): 2:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Will comment in the morning
I'm feeling very tired

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Will comment in the morning I'm feeling very tired
u this dumb fvck 2:36am is morning already angry

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Cutehector(m): 3:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Lmao ... They have deceived this one..

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MissRaine69(f): 3:41am On Apr 12, 2018
“can this cause a psychological problem to her ?”
The more you focus on the issue during the moment that higher her stress levels which will affect the state of the “ honeypot “ if you will. This impacts on her self esteem and she will of course dwell on past events because you make your disappointment felt even if you say it does not matter your actions might say otherwise.

KY Jelly a little goes a long way. That’s a solution you should visit. Please don’t use vaseline/lotion/groundnut oil.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MhizzAJ(f): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Saviour22:

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Ebukamath(m): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2018
i don't understand anything you have said. Ride her! Is she a car? God help you with your ride

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2018
1:35am Op must be mad. to start a day with this shit.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by phemmyfour: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2018
machiti:
this has been bothering me for a while now, i really need advice on this issue. this started on our very first sex. after much romance and kissing i made sure she was wet before i could start the ride, she was now asking me to sex her that she wants to feel me inside her. . the show begins and she was moaning like never before. i could bet with my life that she was enjoying it. . i was also enjoying the ride cos she is really pretty. to my greatest suprise her vagina dried up. . the fun was gone. i have to stop . i was really sad and bitter cos is a very big shame for girl to just lose intrest in the middle of a sweet sex. i aske her what was the problem. she started begging me . i was like there must be a cause for this. she started crying and was begging me to force my penis inside her till i cum. i declined to that. i insisted to know the problem with her. she now told me about her ex. she was a virgin when she meet him and she was really in love with him. . the guy has been asking her for sex but she refused cos she wasn't ready for sex then. on the guy's birthday she bought some goodies for him and went to his house to give it to him. on reaching there the guy was with his friends . they excused them. the guy started touching her and the guy signaled his friends and the gang raped her till she passed out. she woke up at the hospital. she said she never knew that the guy was a cultist untill that day. i was really weak. . she was crying and pleading for me not dump her because of this. i told her that i will never leave her because of her past. but that issue of dry vagina still happens sometime during sex. she said anytime she remembers it she loses intrest. i don't konw what to do to stop this. . can this cause a psychological problem to her ?
Put engine oil or break oil

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Shit happens.....
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by ellapius(f): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2018
U sef cum quick na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Preshy561(f): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2018
take heart.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by don4real18(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2018
KY jelly or any other lubricant that can be gotten from a pharmacy
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by youngberry001(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2018
mtcheew make my balls fall on ground if i said a word undecided
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Exponental(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2018
If you love her, help her. if you don't, let her go. She needs help. Losing virginity in a miserable way will keep hurting at every point of remembrance until it has been overcome. Help her love, enjoy sex n forget the past.

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by SingleDaddy: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:
take heart.

Hello dear
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Preshy561(f): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Hello dear
hi
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by SingleDaddy: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

hi

Guess you're new to this hood?. How u doin
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Guess you're new to this hood?. How u doin
Fine morning,I'm not new. not atall.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by datfreshdoc(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Vampires... I repeat vampiiirrees
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by nelson7777: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by SingleDaddy: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

Fine morning,I'm not new.
not atall.

My bad.. Just feel like chatting with a lady from NL, and i saw Preshy561 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Preshy561(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

My bad.. Just feel like chatting with a lady from NL, and i saw Preshy561 .
alright,thanks.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Saviour22:

Hahahaha I swear that MhizzAJ girl needs to have her brain checked for malfunction. Very crazy somebody. Her comments alone will tell you she needs help.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by sylviaeo(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2018
TELL HER NOT TO CLOSE HER EYEZ DURING D RIDE. TELL HER TO LOOK AT U SO SHE CAN KNOW WHO IS WITH HER. MY BROTHER SHE NEVER GET OVER D TRAUMA. IT STILL COMES BK HAUNTING HER. ANYTIME UNA DEY TOGETHER N SHE CLOSE HER EYEZ, SHE STILL SEE THEM. ITS LIKE SHE'S AT D SCENE AGAIN. DATS Y SHE DEY DRY UP SUDDENLY. NA DAT TIME SHE REMEMBER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by habsydiamond(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
It happens nao....what u need is engine oil......so that u won't scratch her engine room.. that story she told does not correlate with this...... Get oil, get oil, get oil.....
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes she can have psychological traumas from her past .
I had an ex who’ve been into similar situation not only does she get dry in the middle of Love making sometimes she just get scared.

Here’s what i did
make her feel relaxed,don’t be too eager to penetrate & don’t be too hard and rough with her.
And lastly insist on her been incharge.
Ask her to dictate the whole love making session,maybe missionary position does trigger her pass memory so ask what style or position? Like she been on top.
Most times my ex was always on top and it works for me.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by laribari(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Which one be honey pot wey dry again? You fit pack bee full am naa, make the honey reach you lick. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by izaray(f): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Yes she can have psychological traumas from her past .
I had an ex who’ve been into similar situation not only does she get dry in the middle of Love making sometimes she just get scared.

Here’s what i did
make her feel relaxed,don’t be too eager to penetrate & don’t be too hard and rough with her.
And lastly insist on her been incharge.
Ask her to dictate the whole love making session,maybe missionary position does trigger her pass memory so ask what style or position? Like she been on top.
Most times my ex was always on top and it works for me.
Chairman i hail o wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018

Apply Fresh Honey... Thats Why Its Called Honey Pot...

You Will Die From The Ecstacy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
izaray:
Chairman i hail o wink

lol grin I salute you too big madam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / Ladies Get In Here!! See Nigeria's Sexiest Male In His Underwear !! / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.