Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) (4873 Views)

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. / My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / How Can I Approach A Girl Always Frowning Her Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
i dont like to judge people but taking into consideration what i heard about her bestfriend lover, he doesnt seem to be responsible. I mean, he always act immature like always suspecting his girl whenever she buys something and the money doesnt come from him, once he even threatened to beat his girl and collect back all he had given to the girl when it seemed she was gonna break up with him. I heard he had once slapped her.
But that is beside the point, what worries me is whenever he goofed in his relationship, he is in the habit of calling my girl to help him pacify her bestfriend, which my busybody of a girlfriend (one imperfect characteristics of hers) is always happy to do. And have told my girl times without number never to interfere in their issue cos i dont want trouble in the case of him beating her to stupor and police get involved.
But she wouldnt listen, always picking his calls to listen to his arrant nonsense.
I called her today and noticed her number was busy for over 35mins this afternoon, she told me it was this same guy, meaning he expects her to help clean his latest mess.
Now am fed up. What can i do to stop this nonsense?
modified: I warned her but she didn't listen. The relationship is over.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by dollyjoy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
alexistaiwo:
brb to drop the details
we dont need the details.talk to her about it and resolve it within yourselves

nobody cares here boo .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by theshaderoom: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tell her to mind her business
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
what's our concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
alexistaiwo:
brb to drop the details
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Zambux(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
we dont need the details.talk to her about it and resolve it without yourselves

nobody cares here boo .

Abi oo

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Let me park here first.
The commenter above me should speak for thyself. I want to hear the details
olihilistic:
what's our concern
olihilistic:
[/quote][quote author=Zambux post=43681493]
Abi oo
Zambux:

Abi oo
Zambux:

Abi oo
details served. Lalasticlala
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by sinaj(f): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Is she d minister for Women Affair

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
sinaj:
honestly i dont know
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by schumastic(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
op better shine your eyes well ooo cus that guy might be making a move on your gf and you know how some girls are..they can be tripping for their best friend guy and try o act the peace maker...just be smart and observant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
schumastic:
op better shine your eyes well ooo cus that guy might be making a move on your gf and you know how some girls are..they can be tripping for their best friend guy and try o act the peace maker...just be smart and observant
though anything is possible but the situation isnt like that. Will keep an eye out though. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by schumastic(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
alexistaiwo:

though anything is possible but the situation isnt like that. Will keep an eye out though. Thanks

go and check most ladies that cheat, the situations are never like that in the beginning or why do you think they come up with the excuse of not knowing what came over them when they did it...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Kondomatic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
sinaj:
He will nail her soon, ie if they haven't started already.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Jaydenphoenix: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
She won't listen cos it is boyfriend vs best friend. Boyfriends don't usually win that battle.

Just leave her....she would back off by herself.

When she wants to gist you about it, don't be interested.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jaydenphoenix:
She won't listen cos it is boyfriend vs best friend. Boyfriends don't usually win that battle.

Just leave her....she would back off by herself.

When she wants to gist you about it, don't be interested.

hmmmm
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by numericalguy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dumb OP... Berrra listen to Schumastic before you come back to nairaland with a different story.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
numericalguy:
Dumb OP... Berrra listen to Schumastic before you come back to nairaland with a different story.
hmmmm. There are many fishes in the ocean. Frankly, i dont see myself getting married to her
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
isokay
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by stingbreed(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
i dont like to judge people but taking into consideration what i heard about her bestfriend lover, he doesnt seem to be responsible. I mean, he always act immature like always suspecting his girl whenever she buys something and the money doesnt come from him, once he even threatened to beat his girl and collect back all he had given to the girl when it seemed she was gonna break up with him. I heard he had once slapped her.
But that is beside the point, what worries me is whenever he goofed in his relationship, he is in the habit of calling my girl to help him pacify her bestfriend, which my busybody of a girlfriend (one imperfect characteristics of hers) is always happy to do. And have told my girl times without number never to interfere in their issue cos i dont want trouble in the case of him beating her to stupor and police get involved.
But she wouldnt listen, always picking his calls to listen to his arrant nonsense.
I called her today and noticed her number was busy for over 35mins this afternoon, she told me it was this same guy, meaning he expects her to help clean his latest mess.
Dude are you serious right now? You are breaking up with your lady on Nairaland..... Funny world angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Anijay1212(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
All dis girls wey no dey hear word sef,i tire 4 some of dem sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Following.
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Genoma(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Forgive me for saying this, but i have a strong feeling your girl is cheating on you with that guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by henrynick(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Well boss....as far as ehh no dey affect your relationship or whatever you guys have going on let her be ,she'll surely get tired of his complains one day
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2016
schumastic:

Guess someone did that to you.
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin grin it's over? Ontop dis matter abi anoda one? grin grin just like dat?
Cutehector I Neva c ur comment here o
Hateu2 Goodmrng
Airforce I miss u
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by MrObontami(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Guy take it or leave it the guy is fcccking ur girlfriend
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by schumastic(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2016
evegran:

Guess someone did that to you.

indirectly asking me to narrate my ordeal, well kinda sha..if the OP digs deep into the matter, he might be surprise what lyes ahead..ladies v this soft spot n weakness in them and if a guy can spot it, the rest is history.
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
OP ur g.f is definately a LOVE-DOCTOR grin.. She has the talent tongue grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2016
schumastic:

indirectly asking me to narrate my ordeal, well kinda sha..if the OP digs deep into the matter, he might be surprise what lyes ahead..ladies v this soft spot n weakness in them and if a guy can spot it, the rest is history.

Right. Same thing applies to guys.
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by naijamakossa(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2016
I am seeing a vision for that your babe
REFEREE.....Piiiii

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by gamaliel121(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Nice one getting rid of that pipe u call a gf....replace her ASAP....
Re: My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) by schumastic(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
evegran:

Right. Same thing applies to guys.

I disagree with you on that reason is that, men are strong emotionally than women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking / Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? / Bra Or Breast? Lolx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.