Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge (11177 Views)

The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. / Russia Using Electronic Warfare To Cloak Its Actions In Syria From Isis And Nato / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

I will tell you who once i know how Sutyagin and Pepelyayev shot down 21 and 19 jets respectively. Where did you get your #

And how are you going to tell me? The same number quoted by US/UN - the same folks the Russians secured the aces against?

Don't tell me you have developed amnesia now and you don't know that the coalition forces in the Korean war was a UN one. grin

Propaganda machine! grin

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

What British pilots? Trying to claim victory where you do not belong? Lol. Please do your research. The F-86 Sabre always had Soviet Mig 15s on the run. And there were lots of Soviet pilots in mig alley NOT few. Those were the first jet powered dogfights. USAF skilled pilots won hands down cool

There is very little difference between Russia and Soviet military doctrine. Both armies still maintain the old Russian military tradition. The soviet concept of deep battle is the bedrock of modern Russia military doctrine. Very little difference. There is no argument about either side's conventional capability. It is not even up for debate.

We both know no one is going to leave NATO and what other side will they go to? CSTO?

the day will come,that many european nations will gladly like to join the african union,so that they dont get completly islamized..islamization is already happening in europe....
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Even with the inflated numbers - Russian aces still outnumber US'. grin

Well, the US claimed it destroyed over 840 MiG-15s. So, if the Russians only piloted about 50, out of the over 800 - isn't that very few? Yet they still had the most aces. Common sense should tell you that they were the better pilots and most of the aces the yanks got were against the poorly trained Chinese and N.Koreans. However, because you're so far deep in useless propaganda - you won't want to admit that.

You lost! grin

Outnumber the US with no single shred evidence! lol.

The 50 i was talking about is not the number of Russian Pilots in mig alley but the number of aces they claimed to have . so your calculation is way off sir. You are the one posting propaganda here. You have no evidence to support the kills of your so called aces. If the American numbers was inflated, at least there is a detailed table of those kills. Why is it difficult for the commies to show us a confirmed list even if it is fake?
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2015
tsdarkside:

the day will come,that many european nations will gladly like to join the african union,so that they dont get completly islamized..islamization is already happening in europe....

Go back to the bar my friend.
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

And how are you going to tell me? The same number quoted by US/UN - the same folks the Russians secured the aces against?

Don't tell me you have developed amnesia now and you don't know that the coalition forces in the Korean war was a UN one. grin

Propaganda machine! grin

How did you get the numbers for your Soviet aces. stop running away from this simple question. If we are to use the same logic why should anyone believe what the Russians say since they will inflate it anyway ?
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by tsdarkside(m): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Go back to the bar my friend.

hahahaha...you funny...people always go their,were money is....

people always behave in the same patterns,over and over again....its not hard to calculate human behaviors....
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Outnumber the US with no single shred evidence! lol.

The 50 i was talking about is not the number of Russian Pilots in mig alley but the number of aces they claimed to have . so your calculation is way off sir. You are the one posting propaganda here. You have no evidence to support the kills of your so called aces. If the American numbers was inflated, at least there is a detailed table of those kills. Why is it difficult for the commies to show us a confirmed list even if it is fake?

And where is the detailed one? The one manufactured by Pentagon, which has been proven to be over-inflated in recent years by US academics? Go back and read the journal I posted. grin
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

How did you get the numbers for your Soviet aces. stop running away from this simple question. If we are to use the same logic why should anyone believe what the Russians say since they will inflate it anyway ?

So, you didn't see the link I posted that said 21?

Heck, there's a next US academic source that actually gave 23 kills to Pepelyaev. Check this source, page 96 : https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=B92R25VPfQQC&pg=PA96&lpg=PA96&dq=top+aces+korean+war&source=bl&ots=7CmJdvNckR&sig=JNzl7_YDWR1LxOM7TjEAH07uhNk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBwQ6AEwADgKahUKEwj5jqWtpOvIAhUCzRoKHUipCMc#v=onepage&q=top%20aces%20korean%20war&f=false
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

So, you didn't see the link I posted that said 21?

Heck, there's a next US academic source that actually gave 23 kills to Pepelyayev. Check this source, page 96 : https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=B92R25VPfQQC&pg=PA96&lpg=PA96&dq=top+aces+korean+war&source=bl&ots=7CmJdvNckR&sig=JNzl7_YDWR1LxOM7TjEAH07uhNk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBwQ6AEwADgKahUKEwj5jqWtpOvIAhUCzRoKHUipCMc#v=onepage&q=top%20aces%20korean%20war&f=false

Your source did not include the pilots he shot down. what are their names and what planes were they flying? The link you sent earlier gave detailed account of the USAF pilots. The link that gave him 21 kills only confirmed 12 or there about

Just like i thought. half baked evidence . And isnt it ironic that you now trust the same US academics you have no love for?
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Your source did not include the pilots he shot down. what are their names and what planes were they flying? The link you sent earlier gave detailed account of the USAF pilots. The link that gave him 21 kills only confirmed 12 or there about

Just like i thought. half baked evidence . And isnt it ironic that you now trust the same US academics you have no love for?

You were complaining about Russian sources (which I never even posted), hence I gave you US sources. But you still have complaints about that. This reeks of someone grasping at straws after losing an argument.

Too bad I can't really find British sources and the British books I read about the war. You know we don't tell porkies like the yanks on this Island - we keep trill. I'll see if I can find any British source online.

Don't cry, Missy89 the propaganda amazon - you just can't win against the original black man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

You were complaining about Russian sources (which I never even posted), hence I gave you US sources. But you still have complaints about that. This reeks of someone grasping at straws after losing an argument.

Too bad I can't really find British sources and the British books I read about the war. You know we don't tell porkies like the yanks on this Island - we keep trill. I'll see if I can find any British source online.

Don't cry, Missy89 the propaganda amazon - you just can't win against the original black man. grin

Trying to claim fake victory i see.

Lets get this straight.

1. You claimed the Soviet had the highest kills
2. You can not post a link with verified kills because none exists and the inflated numbers are only good for Pravda and Tass
3. Your ace already admitted he is sure of just 6 kills
4. Your source clearly stated that the kills cant be confirmed.
5. You claimed RAF were formidable in Korea, Turns out they were flying the Sabre, had just few kills and were inconsequential there

Yet i am the one grasping straws. Ok you win cool
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 1:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Trying to claim fake victory i see.

Lets get this straight.

1. You claimed the Soviet had the highest kills
2. You can not post a link with verified kills because none exists and the inflated numbers are only good for Pravda and Tass
3. Your ace already admitted he is sure of just 6 kills
4. Your source clearly stated that the kills cant be confirmed.
5. You claimed RAF were formidable in Korea, Turns out they were flying the Sabre, had just few kills and were inconsequential there

Yet i am the one grasping straws. Ok you win cool

Lol. Bring ya flat batty here, let me smack it, Missy89 the propaganda amazon. grin

1). I claimed the Russians had only few airmen in combat during the korean war - and I got it right cos the operations were mostly covert. You even alluded to it cos the yanks said they destroyed over 840 MiG-15s and I doubt there were up to even 50 Russian pilots there.Heck, the US lost over 600 jets and the UK lost almost 200. So 50 is negligible.

2). I asserted that the Russian, despite not being fully involved, had the highest number of aces and that shows they were the better pilots. And they secured their aces against mostly USAF - while the USAF secured its against the poorly trained Chinese/N.Korean airmen. Can you see the difference?

3). He never admitted anything - he said he can only remember six and that as long after the war. But he wasn't even the one with the highest number of aces - Sutyagin was, with 21 aces. And there was a next Russian with 17 aces...1 more than the highest number secured by a yank.

4). Go on Russian websites, you'll find their own claims there, the same way Pentagon created its own.

You still owe me from the past, and you owe more for the arse whopping you got again today. The black man wins again. What's the scores now? 7 - 0? I'm not those white boys you whoop on military forums...the black man can't lose against a woman - NEVER! cool

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Tkester: 1:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're a clown!

So, an academic journal posted online is a blog to you, no?

Did you even bother to check the link?

So "Straus Military Project at POGO; issued Sept. 17, 2013 by By Roger Thompson" is a blog to you?

Just shut up! This is what happens when propaganda overrides critical/logical thinking. Take a look at how you have been flopping all over the thread like someone suffering from epilepsy - moving from one topic to other, while getting ya arse whopped everywhere. Got to bed! grin

Hahhaahaha, just when you thnk she's done with showcasing her Biatch illiteracy, she goes on the overkill... A clown indeed
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Bring ya flat batty here, let me smack it, Missy89 the propaganda amazon. grin

1). I claimed the Russians had only few airmen in combat during the korean war - and I got it right cos the operations were mostly covert. You even alluded to it cos the yanks said they destroyed over 840 MiG-15s and I doubt there were up to even 50 Russian pilots there.Heck, the US lost over 600 jets and the UK lost almost 200. So 50 is negligible.

2). I asserted that the Russian, despite not being fully involved, had the highest number of aces and that shows they were the better pilots. And they secured their aces against mostly USAF - while the USAF secured its against the poorly trained Chinese/N.Korean airmen. Can you see the difference?

3). He never admitted anything - he said he can only remember six and that as long after the war. But he wasn't even the one with the highest number of aces - Sutyagin was, with 21 aces. And there was a next Russian with 17 aces...1 more than the highest number secured by a yank.

4). Go on Russian websites, you'll find their own claims there, the same way Pentagon created its own.

You still owe me from the past, and you owe more for the arse whopping you got again today. The black man wins again. What's the scores now? 7 - 0? I'm not those white boys you whoop on military forums...the black man can't lose against a woman - NEVER! cool

Shamelessly claiming victory for yourself can only mean you are not wining.

1. If the Russians are claiming to have 50 aces, and you say Russians do not have up to 50 pilots there, are you saying the all the Russian pilots that showed up at mig alley are aces? That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

2. Again, how do you reach this conclusion since those phantom aces never existed in the first place and most of their kills were not verified?

3. In his interview on Spetember 10 1993 he said He is convinced that he shot down six aircraft, damaged the remainder, and is unsure of their ultimate fate. He saw five of his victories disintegrate in mid-air and he saw one F-86 land on the coast of the Yellow Sea.

4. So are you finally admitting that you have no evidence and both sides are churning out propaganda

You are only wining inside your head. nothing wrong with that cool
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Tkester:

Hahhaahaha, just when you thnk she's done with showcasing her Biatch illiteracy, she goes on the overkill... A clown indeed

This is Missy the circus clown. grin Missy89, I'm sorry I had to do this.

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Shymm3x:

This is Missy the circus clown. grin Missy89, I'm sorry I had to do this.

You dont have to apologize to me. have fun with ya gif tongue
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Tkester: 1:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Hahagahahs, looks more like you.
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Tkester: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

On point, I love her new name (propaganda Amazon)
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 1:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

Shamelessly claiming victory for yourself can only mean you are not wining.

1. If the Russians are claiming to have 50 aces, and you say Russians do not have up to 50 pilots there, are you saying the all the Russian pilots that showed up at mig alley are aces? That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

2. Again, how do you reach this conclusion since those phantom aces never existed in the first place and most of their kills were not verified?

3. In his interview on Spetember 10 1993 he said He is convinced that he shot down six aircraft, damaged the remainder, and is unsure of their ultimate fate. He saw five of his victories disintegrate in mid-air and he saw one F-86 land on the coast of the Yellow Sea.

4. So are you finally admitting that you have no evidence and both sides are churning out propaganda

You are only wining inside your head. nothing wrong with that cool

Lmao.

This just shows you're terrible at maths. If three achieved 21, 19, and 17 respectively, does that mean they all achieved aces? And the Russians achieved more than 50 aces. They had a lot of pilots with more than one ace.

How do you know they were not verified? Were you there? You want me to believe the US propaganda, but you can't accept the other side. Can you see how ridiculous and blinkered you sound?

He said he's CONVINCED he shot down six and DAMAGED (fate unknown) the remainder. And all the damaged ones were most likely destroyed cos only very few jets survive when damaged in the air. So how does that negate the number of aces he had during the war?

I'm off to bed, man. You sleep, eat, drink, wear, and fart propaganda. Better go get a job on FOX news - Bill O'Reilly is hiring. You'd make a better coon than Raven Symone. grin
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Tkester:

Hahagahahs, looks more like you.

My favorite NL stalker. I see you cool
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 1:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

I can't be turning my e-wife out like that. sad tongue grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Tkester: 2:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:

My favorite NL stalker. I see you cool

Is it wrong to make an observation, Propaganda Amazon?
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Missy89(f): 2:03am On Oct 31, 2015
I just had to come back and read the nonsense you posted here. The Russians claimed they had 50 ace pilots. That is 50 pilots shooting down 5 or more planes. Mathematically, that is at least 250 jets shot down by 50 pilots.

You are the clown but you don't know it yet.

If they had at least 50 aces, how many pilot are likely to be involved in the whole war? And you called that small?

Will reply the rest later
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by neocortex: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2015
sweetgala:

Lol, you obviously don't comprehend well and obviously you have no clue really. The nuclear deterent is enough for US to see it as too costly and Russia would have no problem loosing millions of soldiers in a bid to hurt US.

Russian might is not something to sniff at, the media has massages US might to look big and strong, an army force that was sent packing out I'd Iraq after over 10 years with its tail between its legs and still trying after over 14 to do something concrete in Afghanistan against towel heads.

US must be glad they left Iraq before IS came along cause CNN would have turned into an obituary station. The fact remains the collateral damage is something US take more seriously than Russia, who are willing to throw bodies on the line for victory, they don't play nice or play fair, forget navy Seals or CIA SF Spetnaz are the real deal and there are enough of them to throw at a war effort.

I'm not for war but I have calculated it would be impossible for either if them to penetrate each other, to drop nukes or inflict state wide destruction

You suddenly forgot what happened to Russia in Afghanistan,
they lost thousands of men and later fled from the country,
what is even more damning is that the government Russia
left behind was overthrown within three years , that means
Russia fought and lost men in vain.

If you are conversant with history, you will know that Russia
do care greatly about losing their men.

Do you remember the cuban nuclear crisis ?
Why was russia forced to remove the weapons from cuba at the
end of the day ?
I bet Russia forgot that they don't care at that particular time.

The same Russia that doesn't care fled from their capital when hitler
invaded Russia.
Isn't it a shame that a government have to be forced from their official abodes ?

There are widespread report of mutiny from Russia soldiers who are
to be deployed to Russia.

You have a point in that US is more war conscious but that is not be when its citizens are
directly affected.
Remember that US almost stayed out of world war 2 until germany sank a an american
civilian ship.

One more thing you overlooked is the huge number of US allies that are geographically
close to Russia, if I were Russia I will be greatly
concerned about having many enemy states at my border.
Should a fight break out , the fight won't be between Russia and US,
it will be Russia vs "USes".
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Shymm3x: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Missy89:
I just had to come back and read the nonsense you posted here. The Russians claimed they had 50 ace pilots. That is 50 pilots shooting down 5 or more planes. Mathematically, that is at least 250 jets shot down by 50 pilots.

You are the clown but you don't know it yet.

If they had at least 50 aces, how many pilot are likely to be involved in the whole war? And you called that small?

Will reply the rest later

Lol.

Truce before you get too emotional. The black man is here to protect his woman, not to ridicule her. However, whenever the opportunity arises for him to school her - he won't hesitate to do that. tongue

Sorry for speaking in 3rd person - I'm not narcissistic. grin
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by sweetgala(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
neocortex:

You suddenly forgot what happened to Russia in Afghanistan,
they lost thousands of men and later fled from the country,
what is even more damning is that the government Russia
left behind was overthrown within three years , that means
Russia fought and lost men in vain.

If you are conversant with history, you will know that Russia
do care greatly about losing their men.

Do you remember the cuban nuclear crisis ?
Why was russia forced to remove the weapons from cuba at the
end of the day ?
I bet Russia forgot that they don't care at that particular time.

The same Russia that doesn't care fled from their capital when hitler
invaded Russia.
Isn't it a shame that a government have to be forced from their official abodes ?

There are widespread report of mutiny from Russia soldiers who are
to be deployed to Russia.

You have a point in that US is more war conscious but that is not be when its citizens are
directly affected.
Remember that US almost stayed out of world war 2 until germany sank a an american
civilian ship.

One more thing you overlooked is the huge number of US allies that are geographically
close to Russia, if I were Russia I will be greatly
concerned about having many enemy states at my border.
Should a fight break out , the fight won't be between Russia and US,
it will be Russia vs "USes".

Lol.. You guys should keep faning US ego. I did mention in an earlier post the fact that Russia seem to learn their lessons once and don't attempt to fail twice unlike the US and its NATO coalition who have in the past 17 years helped themselves to destroy stability on this globe of ours, from their incursions into Iraq which is now known to be built on lies, and wickedness

If not for Russian might and deterrence we see would all be slaves to the influence and whims of the US and for that I am glad Russia survived the USSR collapse

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Appleyard(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweetgala:

It is a money pit which is responsible for making a few aero-space companies go almost burst, it was first initiated in the early 90s the guy who designed the best ground attack plane described it as cant turn, can't climb and can't beat opposition in a dog-fight, limited pay-load, cost too much to fly, limited flying time for the pilots, spends too much time on the ground for a turn-around.

It is just a bad bad plane, also cost the Canadian PM his job and almost cost the Australian PM, the Swedish party in government hate the thing now i'd say
Thanks alot for this info. People like you are needed to help in the war of truth against lies and satanic propaganda. So, it even went as far as costing someone his hard earned job, where as they keep telling us it is the best plane, bla bla blagrin
I have said before now that some of American weapons of
war or technological capability in warfare, are mostly held to be the best or the absolute based on HYPE and pure propaganda, not that they are not good or very formidable; but the way they will present it to you would make you feel that there is nothing like it, or its absolutely the only thing you can't get else where.

The thing that makes me wonder often times, is the seneseless huge amount of money spent on defence budget. Who are they defending against that warant such ridiculous spendings? Who wants to attack America that such amount of money must be expended at the expence of the American tax payer? The thing doesn't make sense to me, except that it is needed to serve as a means to an end - the end being the quest for global hegemony by the elites. That is why you see over 600 bases world wide.
Now you have a plane that cost so much in both purchase and maintenance, yet, it can hardly win serious dogfights, can't fly much, spend alot of time nosing on the ground, and all that. The only capability now appears to be it stealthiness, While your health care continue to deteriorate, been rated below Morroco and Slovenia, with Bridges collapsing from old age, and over 50 millions of your people living marginally around the poverty red line. But you can spend so much on a plane that is proving to be a nuisance. Even the F35 that was cleared for official use some few months back, is back again for it's bulk of problems - the latest being it can snap the neck of it's pilot while ejecting. Na wow o!
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by sweetgala(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Appleyard:
Thanks alot for this info. People like you are needed to help in the war of truth against lies and satanic propaganda. So, it even went as far as costing someone his hard earned job, where as they keep telling us it is the best plane, bla bla blagrin
I have said before now that some of American weapons of
war or technological capability in warfare, are mostly held to be the best or the absolute based on HYPE and pure propaganda, not that they are not good or very formidable; but the way they will present it to you would make you feel that there is nothing like it, or its absolutely the only thing you can't get else where.

The thing that makes me wonder often times, is the seneseless amount of money spent on defence budget. Who are they defending against that warant such ridiculous spendings? Who wants to attack America that such amount of money must be expended at the expence of the American tax payer? The thing doesn't make sense to me, except that it is needed to serve as a means to an end - the end being the quest for global hegemony by the elites. That is why you see over 600 bases world wide.
Now you have a plane that cost so much in both purchase and maintenance, yet, it can hardly win serious dogfights, can't fly much, spend alot of time nosing on the ground, and all that. The only capability now appears to be it stealthiness, While your health care continue to deteriorate, been rated below Morroco and Slovenia, with Bridges collapsing from old age, and over 50 millions of your people living marginally around the poverty red line. But you can spend so much on a plane that is proving to be a nuisance. Even the F35 that was cleared for official use some few months back, is back again for it's bulk of problems - the latest being it can snap the neck of it's pilot while ejecting. Na wow o!

The American defence industry is like the guns, it has become a part of the establishment , a corrupted mass of companies with government partners in Capital Hill and the Pentagon. They are large employers of manual and skilled labor and have become the large industry which can not be allowed to fail , even if it means recommissioning a project that has been deemed unnecessary and too costly.

Why the F35 was designed with the same principles as the woeful F22 beats me, they just scaled the thing down and stuck an even worse design feature for STOL.

Both cost well too much to purchase 150 million dollars + for the F22, over 110 for the F35. Both need special dedicated 24/7 air conditioned hangars and crazy maintenance cost, the performance has been shown to be equal or worse than what they are designed to replace. A new block F18 would out manoeuvre and then shoot both these planes out of the sky and cost about a quarter to buy, a 10th to maintain and about same amount per flight hour

The radar arrays have been shown to be flawed and can be picked out by new Chinese and Russian tech. I ask again what is the point. And apparently due to training cost the pilots are not as type skilled

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by Georgesudosen(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
I would say that they were pretending to see hw far the Russians had developed their military and technological -might

Yujin:

You're very correct. I've always known that any group of persons or country that can master and manipulate the various arrays of waves would be very able to disable an electronic programmed arsenal. This is because today the level of our technology is dependant on waves. Radio waves, internet and the satellites. If you can manipulate it you will be able to blind your enemies while having a field day pummeling them. I think Russia has been able to achieve that. Its surprising that the mighty US couldn't think beyond this or they may just be pretending to discover Russia's true capabilities.
Re: Sophisticated Electronic Warfare Gives Russia The Edge by CSTR2: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2016
If you believe this, then I have a bridge to sell you.
Wake me up when Russia begins to produce their own softwares, computers, or have IT firms in the class of Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Hp, dell, cisco e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At 22nd Nigerian Economic Summit In Abuja (Photos) / Tribunal Requested Us To Withdraw From Kano Guber Appeal – INEC / Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.