Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? (92007 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Lobolintin(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Exodus, oooh Hebrew it numerically,

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by greatcid02(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please my good people...I don't think this kind of things should be posted here because they don't teach us anything,they don't uplift you in any way. Let's discuss on issues that are important and generally accepted by the society.

Eph 4 vs 29.....let no corrupt communication proceed of your mouth, buy that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by wtfCode: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
If its wrong why then do we have book like song of songs in e bible ?
sweetest part of the bible many people dont even know.
smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Adatob(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikombe:
then her punany has be slacked to d extent of her not feeling anything again undecided
GBAM! U v nailed it
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by JDado: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LAFF DON BLIND MY EYE O

WIN BIG TODAY FROM OUR CHOICE MATCH PICKS FOR YOU AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
and this is making front page so that more rotten minded people and the underage kids can meet and rub minds
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
A Christians god that never had sex( apart from raping a virgin) any bible verses on how Mary reacted during the sexual act? Christians help plssmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by greatcid02(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please my good people...I don't think this kind of things should be posted here because they don't teach us anything,they don't uplift you in any way. Let's discuss on issues that are important and generally accepted by the society.

Eph 4 vs 29.....let no corrupt communication proceed of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by systemz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Know d TRUTHpractical christianity?kingdom of jesuschrist watch>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8
Sebi dem don demolish dat church for Awolowo way ikj!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by kelzgie44: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. All these pharisees and jews....
LMAO!!!!!!PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.....HAHA #evil

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by rita25(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noble4life:
Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order!!! When You Are Married, You're Licenced To Say And Do Anytin With Your Hubby/wife.

do you mean even MouthAction? wink shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Mavor: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
sinaj:
ROTFL cheesy cheesy

Shebi na for missionary position she wan scream those ones grin
Definitely not missionary. Doggy most likely.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
do christians have sex for fun? i thought it is only for procreation.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by croSStodds(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adatob:
Good christians are not familiar with that kind of phrase buh yoruba people will be like 'do mi pa' 'jin wole' 'fa obo mi ya' 'kanra mor'
lwkmd! grin ode boy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by bigtt76(f): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes o! For bible na so so 'He knew her', 'He knew her' de der naaa. Den for describe how Isaac been de take pack babes legs naaaaaa grin

Like seriously Nairaland haf turned pono den o! We started before people buying Banana house naaau. Now all bloggers using NL to hammer.

Mods ona try repent o!

Chigold101:
There is nothing wrong in it. Sex between husband and wife should be void of inhibition. They should be free to explore every thing to have maximum satisfaction.
You should also know that such words build more sexual power and drive than just lying down like a log of wood or even whinnying her body.

So I don't see anything wrong in it. At least the Bible didn't say anything about such actions during sex with a wife or husband
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Christian sex will be so Boring ehn. No different styles and experimentations

Pastor: oh, baby your pussay is so sweet, can you turn around let me work you from behind. I wanna suck your pussay till you cum on my face. Yeaaahhhhh, do you like that? Oh my, your boobs keeps looking fresh and succulent each day... Come baby, come and sit on my dick

Pastor 's wife: ha! Daddy, the devil is at work here!!!!!! shocked

Badt guy grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Funny enuf.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by efonat(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=30pt]O ye perverse generation.[/size]
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by dyn1800: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Funny...... But the reality is that when you're enjoying real sex you speak the sexual language irrespective of your religious status
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by happney65: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:
funny cheesy

What where the things you say to your Golddigger boyfriend?How that guy hitted your Pusssy every now and then. grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Captainswag225(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

sweetest part of the bible many people dont even know.
smiley
maybe those people only read e new testament cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by osazeeblue01: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes is free to say anything to her husband. Is her husand.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Chigold101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes o! For bible na so so 'He knew her', 'He knew her' de der naaa. Den for describe how Isaac been de take pack babes legs naaaaaa grin

Like seriously Nairaland haf turned pono den o! We started before people buying Banana house naaau. Now all bloggers using NL to hammer.

Mods ona try repent o!

lolzzz...
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by lilwill(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
YungMike:
grin grin

I don't even know what to say...

I just dey laugh

"hasten"... its just cracking me up
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
undecidedIranu
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by kckingz: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by kckingz: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's the new praise medley by kckingz that is crowning churches now, download and enjoy, share with friends/family
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/page/?song=949
www.gospelph.com/play/?song=949

smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by JCayobami: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
I wonder ooo
sinaj:
ROTFL cheesy cheesy

Shebi na for missionary position she wan scream those ones grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by cold(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
She can say something like 'O lord and master,i await your Second Cúmming'

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by RaeMystix: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmmm. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by crackhouse(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
She should be saying: O God i thank u for this awesome exercise!. Thrust it harder plss, i want to enter Jerusalem from Jerico. O Jesus christ of Nazareth. F. me! F. Me!!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by AreaFada2: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
No taboo between man & woman in their matrimonial bed.

As long as she doesn't scream another man's name. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.