Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? (92013 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
miszeno:
Nothing like Christian sex... is it everything once bring Christianity to... d bible says man satisfied ur wife meaning any style she wants give her to satisfy her.... very soon we will start hearing dat ppl r having Christian p*ssy asking us if it can receive pagan d*ck grin grin

which kain blasphemy be this abeg, grin

how can the d*ck be pagan when the owner is not.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dbestmax:

guy I am just hopeless...I hav no response to dat

obviously above your level.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Fundango: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
stupidity:
When it come to bedroom business, there should be neutrality.

Pull off that christian, muslim, islam, pagan ashoebi, enjoy the moment and let konji take the best of you.
you hit it hard.grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by calabardick(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Christian sex will be so Boring ehn. No different styles and experimentations

Pastor: oh, baby your pussay is so sweet, can you turn around let me work you from behind. I wanna suck your pussay till you cum on my face. Yeaaahhhhh, do you like that? Oh my, your boobs keeps looking fresh and succulent each day... Come baby, come and sit on my dick

Pastor 's wife: ha! Daddy, the devil is at work here!!!!!! shocked

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by revolt(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Each thrust should/ must cone with an Amen!!!!!! E GO SWEET DIE
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Fundango: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Pastor: oh, baby your pussay is so sweet, can you turn around let me work you from behind. I wanna suck your pussay till you cum on my face. Yeaaahhhhh, do you like that? Oh my, your boobs keeps looking fresh and succulent each day... Come baby, come and sit on my dick

devil work at where,it seem you re present@scene.grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by 6fit(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
donholy28:
no she should be saying..""!yes Jesus...hmmm oh lord yes! father strike it...yes lord strike it!!!

LOL....God knows yur home address oh
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by plappville(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I think these are not common words to use for responsible couple how much more a christian woman. Of a truth, How many women here will agree ever vomited this kind of words? Even if some pretend to use it just to deceive thier partner. It cannot be true. It's like our daily life. We don't use rude/dirty language during conversion. I think is same. The OP is a bit exaggerating. .. cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by plappville(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chigold101:
There is nothing wrong in it. Sex between husband and wife should be void of inhibition. They should be free to explore every thing to have maximum satisfaction.
You should also know that such words build more sexual power and drive than just lying down like a log of wood or even whinnying her body.

So I don't see anything wrong in it. At least the Bible didn't say anything about such actions during sex with a wife or husband

Agreed with the bold. But Don't you think our tongues should have control when it has to do with talking? Those words are raw and ugly. .. smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by harry509: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
YungMike:
grin grin
wat is d meaning of SEX?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Steffy2015(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Most of u wilL comE herE anD be forming holy hoLy. Wen u do D most dIrtiest sHit ever
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
macho44:
Ignoramus
u be big fool...
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Steffy2015:
Most of u wilL comE herE anD be forming holy hoLy. Wen u do D most dIrtiest sHit ever
[color=#770077] I dnt think Dats any of ur bizness [color]
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Steffy2015:
I dnt think Dats any of ur bizness
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by danielovie(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
wowww dats serious
grin wink wink wink
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Steffy2015:

like what?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Olaone1: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
tpiah11:

which kain blasphemy be this abeg, grin

how can the d*ck be pagan when the owner is not.
T baby
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nwocha12(f): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2015
His left hand is under my head,
and his right hand embraces me!

what position is this?

Una go soon ban the bible for unholy talk.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Chigold101(m): 1:26am On Oct 27, 2015
plappville:

Agreed with the bold. But Don't you think our tongues should have control when it has to do with talking? Those words are raw and ugly. .. smiley
well I don't know if you are married. But I am married.
I didn't marry as a virgin though God gave me one as a wife. I never prayed for or asked for it. The point is that I have had many sexual experiences before I got married and from experience, I know that when we talk "dirty" while having sex, it becomes sweeter and more satisfying. I said from my own experience.
It is better to talk dirty with your wife and get maximum satisfaction than to claim holiness while making love and die of lusting after another man or woman

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by megley(f): 1:48am On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Lol ... Na to slap d devil comot for the woman mouth na
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by olawooro: 4:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Dbestmax:

a Christian I meant to say..
Aldo av got Notin 2 say 2 u cos I can c u dnt knw ur bible buh just ask urself ds Y was Jesus Christ not conceived from d act..If u can answer dat den maybe we have a discussion...and POC everybody's choice of words varies just like dia faith aswell.so it's neva bad if a chritian says any of d above during sex.pens down..

Don't you know that what you said, 'sex is unholy wether in marriage or not' Only the xtians that are spiritually matured can understand that. It is not for babes who have not grown in spirit. Unfortunately, many in the church even pastors have not got to that level.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by olawooro: 4:39am On Oct 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Its going to suck being married to you. You need to change your orientation about sex ASAP! If you don't, you may end up with a frustrated spouse who will most likely cheat on you.
I think you misunderstand him. He knows what he is saying, he dose'nt say sex is a sin between a married couple. But let me ask you if you are familiar with Bible, do you the reason why God often commanded the Israelites in the wilderness whenever He wanted to visit them, 3 days ealier before the day that He would come, He would told Moses to instruct them that in three day time He was coming they should sanctify themselves and abstain from sexual act with their wives?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by sunerie: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
My christain babe even dey shout pass like dat, d day wey I shout my own Na I'm she kno say craze get master

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2015
I VE CAME IN CONTACT WIT MOST OF THEM... THEY WIL LAY AS IF THEY ARE IN A CASKET, ND U NEVA HEAR ANYTHING 4RM THEY MOUTH
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by cassidyAJ(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
[b]RUBISH[/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Youngk9(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Dbestmax:
The act itself SEX is an unholy act Weda in mariage or outside marriage so wateva is said and whoever says anytin during sex dosnt Matter...
But the big point here is that we all say wat we're used to cos from the Abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh...
Ah don't think a pastor would mention d word p***y or fvck as he's never used to it..
pens dwn
if sex is an unholy act how then were you supposed to be given birth to? 'Go into the world and multiply' how then is that supposed to be done?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Youngk9:
if sex is an unholy act how then were you supposed to be given birth to? 'Go into the world and multiply' how then is that supposed to be done?
Dats d tin..we have no other choice of multiplying so it continues like that..which is why David said in psalms "for out of sin my mother conceived me..
same reasn y Mary had an immaculate conception. cos d son of man JESUS need not to b born tru sin
Hope we clear
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by djgrafiti(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
We all know during sex half of the logical part of human brain is gone,so we say whatever comes to our mouth at the time.In the bedroom Christianity is thrown out of the window...our animalistic nature gets activated...so nothing wrong with a christain or whatever woman screaming those words.U can't cheat nature#Isgrafiti
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dbestmax:

Dats d tin..we have no other choice of multiplying so it continues like that..which is why David said in psalms "for out of sin my mother conceived me..
same reasn y Mary had an immaculate conception. cos d son of man JESUS need not to b born tru sin
Hope we clear

you are reading the bible upside down.

David was not referring to sex in general.

I also asked you if Jesus was conceived from a sperm and an egg, see if you can find an answer to that.

anyway! Sex is not by force, why are you monitoring people having sex ? Just go and be doing your own thing which substitutes sex for you, whatever that is. If you are waanking though, better try to marry so you can learn how to do the real thing.

good luck!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by stonecoldcafe: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
olawooro:
I think you misunderstand him. He knows what he is saying, he dose'nt say sex is a sin between a married couple. But let me ask you if you are familiar with Bible, do you the reason why God often commanded the Israelites in the wilderness whenever He wanted to visit them, 3 days ealier before the day that He would come, He would told Moses to instruct them that in three day time He was coming they should sanctify themselves and abstain from sexual act with their wives?

Okay so what does that signify? Do you know how many things made them unclean in the old testament? Do you even know mensural flow was enough to set one aside? Do you know how they continually had to abstain from doing certain things while keeping all the laws?

With the death of christ, these things are no longer the same. God himself instituted marriage and sex within marriage is good. No need being coy or trying to make it a dirty act. Sex within marriage is not only for procreation but it helps foster the bond between man and wife. Nothing more will please God than for a man and his wife to be happy, serve him and live in harmony. Sex is good bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
olawooro:

what are the instructions in the new testament concerning this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.