Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? (92005 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
tpiah11:

you are reading the bible upside down.

David was not referring to sex in general.

I also asked you if Jesus was conceived from a sperm and an egg, see if you can find an answer to that.

anyway! Sex is not by force, why are you monitoring people having sex ? Just go and be doing your own thing which substitutes sex for you, whatever that is. If you are waanking though, better try to marry so you can learn how to do the real thing.

I can't even understand you...hueva told u Jesus was born wit a sperm.and can u say wat David meant...
guy no stress me again if u got Notin to say
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by plappville(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chigold101:
well I don't know if you are married. But I am married.
I didn't marry as a virgin though God gave me one as a wife. I never prayed for or asked for it. The point is that I have had many sexual experiences before I got married and from experience, I know that when we talk "dirty" while having sex, it becomes sweeter and more satisfying. I said from my own experience.
It is better to talk dirty with your wife and get maximum satisfaction than to claim holiness while making love and die of lusting after another man or woman

If you talk dirty only when you make love then something is wrong. Or do you talk rough/dirty outside your bed too? well, am married too. I don't use dirty words when in bed with my husband. Those trash said by the OP are not worth it.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by macho44(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dbestmax:
u be big fool...
Ur Father's Title
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by macho44(m): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dbestmax:
maybe you should meet your pastor
"OLODO" next time before u comment, "THINK".
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by olawooro: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Okay so what does that signify? Do you know how many things made them unclean in the old testament? Do you even know mensural flow was enough to set one aside? Do you know how they continually had to abstain from doing certain things while keeping all the laws?

With the death of christ, these things are no longer the same. God himself instituted marriage and sex within marriage is good. No need being coy or trying to make it a dirty act. Sex within marriage is not only for procreation but it helps foster the bond between man and wife. Nothing more will please God than for a man and his wife to be happy, serve him and live in harmony. Sex is good bro.
Good enough. sex is good and sanctioned between married people by the Bible. I used the episode of the old testament where the standard of living a holy life was even lower compared to new testament where xtians are expected to make Christ the yardstick of their moral lives. Matt 5:48, I Peter 1:15-16. My bro, in the spiritual realm, someone who has not engaged in sex activities is holier than someone who has involved in it. The great Apostle, Paul, in his message to the church of corinth, I corithians 7 He said it is good for a man not to touch a woman, but to avoid fornication it is better to marry. In verse 5 he says they shey should not defraud from having sex except they want to engage in FASTING AND PRAYER. So what are we saying? In verse 34 he says there is a difference between a wife and a virgin, the virgin cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in spirit and in body. ' ------- all men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. and there be eunuchs which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of God's sake. He that is able to receive it let him receive it' matt 19:11-12. 'For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as angels of God in heaven' matt 22:30. If you are a spiritually minded person and you have a special prayer and/or fasting you will refrain from sex. The prophet of old like Elijah, Elisha, John though bible does not speak about their marital lives, but a study of their lives, one will discovered that they were men that were filled with spirit than be carnally minded, the same thing goes with Paul who did not marry. I will not go deeper than this.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Chigold101(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2015
plappville:

If you talk dirty only when you make love then something is wrong. Or do you talk rough/dirty outside your bed too? well, am married too. I don't use dirty words when in bed with my husband. Those trash said by the OP are not worth it.
well I don't understand your point but I am writing based on my own experience. If you and your husband act holy while having sex, good for you. But I have always urged my girls to fire me up and fire us up by saying things that make our blood run hot.
I hate it when married people pretend over issues bordering on sex. Every man feels something when he sees girls that dresses hot and sexy, yet many won't want their wives to wear it for them even in their bedroom.
Every woman feels sexy and a little wet when hearing sweet nothings and when sex is being discussed but many will pretend that it means nothing to them only for them to start wishing that that their husband is as hot as the guy that talks flirty.
As far as I am concerned, husband and wife should do whatever they can to make sure that they get MAXIMUM SATISFACTION when they have sex. If they do cheating will drastically reduce.

No virginaa or dicck is sweeter, it all depends on how is able to manipulate her or his own..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2015
macho44:
"OLODO" next time before u comment, "THINK".
If only ur mum knew u wud b ds useless.she for for Abort u..Ode
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2015
macho44:
Ur Father's Title
If only u had an atom of SENSE
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by macho44(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Dbestmax:

If only ur mum knew u wud b ds useless.she for for Abort u..Ode
Never knew ur Mum was the "HUSTLER" who stood in d dark alleys at night, now I'm not surprised why u reason like the FOOL U've always been.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by macho44(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Dbestmax:
If only u had an atom of SENSE
"You" are and will always be "BENEATH" Me, scumbag.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
macho44:
Never knew ur Mum was the "HUSTLER" who stood in d dark alleys at night, now I'm not surprised why u reason like the FOOL U've always been.
E pain am!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
macho44:
"You" are and will always be "BENEATH" Me, scumbag.
see as u dey rant like woman...
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by gloshennel: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
this is funny!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by stonecoldcafe: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
olawooro:
Good enough. sex is good and sanctioned between married people by the Bible. I used the episode of the old testament where the standard of living a holy life was even lower compared to new testament where xtians are expected to make Christ the yardstick of their moral lives. Matt 5:48, I Peter 1:15-16. My bro, in the spiritual realm, someone who has not engaged in sex activities is holier than someone who has involved in it. The great Apostle, Paul, in his message to the church of corinth, I corithians 7 He said it is good for a man not to touch a woman, but to avoid fornication it is better to marry. In verse 5 he says they shey should not defraud from having sex except they want to engage in FASTING AND PRAYER. So what are we saying? In verse 34 he says there is a difference between a wife and a virgin, the virgin cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in spirit and in body. ' ------- all men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. and there be eunuchs which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of God's sake. He that is able to receive it let him receive it' matt 19:11-12. 'For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as angels of God in heaven' matt 22:30. If you are a spiritually minded person and you have a special prayer and/or fasting you will refrain from sex. The prophet of old like Elijah, Elisha, John though bible does not speak about their marital lives, but a study of their lives, one will discovered that they were men that were filled with spirit than be carnally minded, the same thing goes with Paul who did not marry. I will not go deeper than this.
Now we have moved far far away from the starting point. I quite agree with what you have typed above. A married man who chooses to abstain from worldly things: food, merriment, sex et al for a certain time cos of any spiritual exercise is fine by me. Whether he becomes better and spiritually more alert than another married man who just had sex is not for me to judge or comment on. Nevertheless, the former having embarked on such a spiritual exercise pulls him more closer to his creator.

My grouse before you quoted me was the guy who tried to make sex in marriage sound like a sin. That is what I had an issue with and I hope you get that. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by onyxo76(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
would prefer hearing things such as ' baba thomas, ye you have killed me, ah ye baba thomas ! you have killed me...ye oti pa mi ooo
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by peclove: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
may God help u
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by AlexAgbo(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2016
sinaj:
ROTFL cheesy cheesy

Shebi na for missionary position she wan scream those ones grin
Sinaj if u see person wey sabi, even missionary position go make u enter sky7, if not 9.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Ikville(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Na wa for Nairaland o!

Well, d bible ONLY approves d act of luv in marriage. Any way married folks do it is not a concern but God, no doubt made d act very pleasurable. Personally, i do not think dez a particular a man performs d act wit his wife as long as it's within human instincts & dignity.

Op, na work no come dey again?!!
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by madamoflife(f): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
donholy28:
no she should be saying..""!yes Jesus...hmmm oh lord yes! father strike it...yes lord strike it!!!
Hehehhehe guy u no well grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Kaysalas(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
donholy28:
no she should be saying..""!yes Jesus...hmmm oh lord yes! father strike it...yes lord strike it!!!
May God forgive u
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by comffy(f): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2016
may God help us all
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by goldedprince: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why not ask all the MARRIED GENERAL OVERSEERS
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by jamesIV: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dbestmax:
The act itself SEX is an unholy act Weda in mariage or outside marriage so wateva is said and whoever says anytin during sex dosnt Matter...
But the big point here is that we all say wat we're used to cos from the Abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh...
Ah don't think a pastor would mention d word p***y or fvck as he's never used to it..
pens dwn
If sex is unholy, hw do u expect pple 2 multiply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.