Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? (92002 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by maurs(f): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Phemostiga(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Christian sex will be so Boring ehn. No different styles and experimentations

Pastor: oh, baby your pussay is so sweet, can you turn around let me work you from behind. I wanna suck your pussay till you cum on my face. Yeaaahhhhh, do you like that? Oh my, your boobs keeps looking fresh and succulent each day... Come baby, come and sit on my dick

Pastor 's wife: ha! Daddy, the devil is at work here!!!!!! shocked

eleyi gidi gan
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by profmallory(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Anything and I say anything is the bed room goes as long as you are married and in consensual .. and yes heaven still watches over us even in that seemly crazy act. You know why?, because that's exactly what God created those moments for.. its when its done outside marriage that heaven frowns at..
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Noble4life(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
rita25:

do you mean even MouthAction? wink shocked
Even Anus Action! Do It In The Kitchen, On The Couch And So On. Just Throw The Damn Caution Away.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Forwetinnah: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin
This is epic!!
Harken ko...speedily nii!!

OP, thou shalt repent lest the anger of an insatiable christian woman befall ye!!
If na pastor talk that thing now...nobody for ask kweshun, but as na woman?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Even Delilah didn't use those word with Samson undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by tpiah11: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Even Delilah didn't use those word with Samson undecided

and what happened to him?

was he captured or not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Andy86(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
utenwuson:
hehehhehehehehhehehehheheh! no, she should rather be saying " oh oh oh God forgive me" ah oh ha ha, God oooo,
u funny en.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by sabi99(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Pastor: oh, baby your pussay is so sweet, can you turn around let me work you from behind. I wanna suck your pussay till you cum on my face. Yeaaahhhhh, do you like that? Oh my, your boobs keeps looking fresh and succulent each day... Come baby, come and sit on my dick

u coined all dz things from ds ur small head.........God save our youth
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by sabi99(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
donholy28:
no she should be saying..""!yes Jesus...hmmm oh lord yes! father strike it...yes lord strike it!!!
stop playing wt Jesus' name please
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by nairamaniac: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
As a matter of fact you should be speaking in tongue while having sex as good Christians.

walai, that one go sweet o.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Andy86(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
M4gunners:
What is sex please?
Jamb Question grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by nairamaniac: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
JN1:
Dumb thread, I am considering leaving this forum.
Rapidly becoming playing ground for teenagers.

u can go to politics section.

Nairaland is for all ages.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
now this is funny grin

Hmmmmmm

Should i laugh?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
tpiah11:

well, what it sounds like depends on what your brain processes it to be.

God cant bless you until you want the blessing. Right now, you dont.

To answer your question, let me repeat what I told you on your repeat thread:

A christian couple can say whatever they like during sex, if they like let them say give me that big prick right now now now, i want it deeper, harder, faster and more yummy, oh, i am c.umming baby, i am c.umming ah ah ah ah ah aaaaaaaaah, your pu.ssy is da bomb!

any more questions?

those of you who are too prissy and satanic for such devilish and unholy talk, should block your ears and eyes so you dont see nor hear no evil...

ah, who am I fooling? How else will you waank.

tpia no go kill person grin

Be nice sometimes, willya?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by atoleybaba(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dbestmax:

a Christian I meant to say..
Aldo av got Notin 2 say 2 u cos I can c u dnt knw ur bible buh just ask urself ds Y was Jesus Christ not conceived from d act..If u can answer dat den maybe we have a discussion...and POC everybody's choice of words varies just like dia faith aswell.so it's neva bad if a chritian says any of d above during sex.pens down..

the answer to that question u asked is so irrelevant to DX topic I swear...no offence
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by atoleybaba(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Orikinla:
Nothing wrong. She can also moan fork me deeper and deeper. .
Lol...u don't like deeper life
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Christians do it quietly and when the brother cums .. it is lord forgive me!! and the sista goes mffffffffph
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just funnnnnny
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trash
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
When it comes to sex I think God gave us a blank cheque (know what I mean now?). Satisfaction can be gotten without opening your mouth and saying rubbish. But think of it carefully, when having sex and your wife says "pock me faster", is she wrong? She said what she wanted and I dont see any wrong in it. But we Africans like to drag God in everything and its not like we are doing everything he says, our hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens and we seem ok with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nothing like Christian sex... is it everything once bring Christianity to... d bible says man satisfied ur wife meaning any style she wants give her to satisfy her.... very soon we will start hearing dat ppl r having Christian p*ssy asking us if it can receive pagan d*ck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yeah it is right
It will make s*x sound more naughty nd enjoyable wink
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
macho44:
E be like say na Unrevised Standard Bible u dey read, How can a mortal man like u compare urself to Jesus Christ!, He was conceived by the HolySpirit. Get ur facts intact before stating ur claims.Pleaseeeee!
see ds one..wat do u know
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
macho44:
Ive gone thru ur comments over n over again, and they are so contradicting!, How were u conceived? Since u term "SEX" to be an unholy act within the Sanctity of Marital bliss, abeg explain?
maybe you should meet your pastor
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
atoleybaba:
the answer to that question u asked is so irrelevant to DX topic I swear...no offence
ah was making a point to dat low IQ guy..not just abt d topic

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
tpiah11:

was Jesus conceived from a sperm and an egg?
answer that so we can start this discussion.
your coloured font makes you look gay, so try to use the normal one.
guy u just hopeless...I hav no response to dat
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by kayalla(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
harken unto my pleas of advanced excitement... hahaha, this na old testament bible version,
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by zudozz: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
eddybillfm:
I know a xtian Sis. She would rather keep quiet instead.

whoever is digging her is nt touching d right key board n does nt know how 2 do it. If dis ur xtian sis meet some guys she ll speak french latin n portugues.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by rasco2000me: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
ISLAM FORBID SAYING ANY RUBISH WHILE MAKING LOVÊ TO UR WIFE FOR FÊAR OF HAVING USELLESS CHILD OR CHIRDREN RATHER U ARE ENCOURAGE TO BE PRAYING TO GOD
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? by macho44(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dbestmax:
maybe you should meet your pastor
Ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.