Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (30351 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by SirRoberto(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Firefire:

Please be honest, there is CHANGE and we can all see it. tongue

The change is all about returning power to the North by all means, this was fulfilled already.

You see APC has denied all the campaign promises already, so expect nothing else.

I just wish those ignorant, blind, hypnotized and partially educated APC fanatics know this and return to their senses b4 they destroy this country because it wil affect us all and our families when it happens and those u are killing urself for foolishly would av escaped

1 Like

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by demarc001: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
No i dont think so,just think about the BAIL OUT FUNDs for states and nearly stable ELECTRICITY,no more fuel SCARCITY and NNPC reform,you will realise this government is really working

You are funny, what you listed except bail out are achievements of the past administration.
Sincerely I know this government will deliver but it has not started yet. But most of its achievement will be accomplished due to the reforms of the previous administration (let's be sincere GEJ started these re formations [NNPC, PHCN, Pension etc] almost from the scratch Buhari will need to improve on them for them to deliver, it takes time to get something perfected. Even America is still making improvements in their perfected systems. Fellow Nigerians let's ENCOURAGE CONTINUITY OF GOOD POLICIES. Starting all over again will never take us anywhere!
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by virginchaser(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:
wike must be the governor of rivers state, let him continue, the man is working tirelessly in rivers state.
So apc should just forget about the state for now. Wether he tried to bride or not, we want him as a governor and he is the man for the job.,

Wike we know is better than the one we dont know.

What is your definition of tirelessly? What does it take to clean up garbage that litter PHC roads, Rumola under bridge, recovering of pedestrian walkways at Rumola and within the metro, mourn lawns on all Rivers primary schools. It is clear Wike have no blue print for the state. However, there is possibility that he will still rule again. Rivers have compassion for him having lost out at federal level but if Amaechi get Niger delta ministry, alliance will definitely change from Wike to Amaechi.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

This is linked to an election and has to be handled sensitively plus in the right order. The judge was replaced and Wike was removed. You too should think of the backlash if the judge had been arrested, charged and suspended. Would the entire world not accuse the Buhari regime of deliberately removing the judge so he could nail Wike? Better to replace the judge and legally dismiss Wike. After that point then the bribe-taking judge can be prosecuted. The APC is not a foolish Party to give the opposition ammunition when we all know said opposition is desperate for 'food' to use in declaring that Buhari has begun to hound and jail "innocent" folks without trial.

Never knew you were as ignorant as you displayed all over this thread...smh... and you have been boasting about your high IQ cheesygrin
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very funny GEJ and PEJ are the worst things ever happened to this great country and we are still suffering from it,[\b]he was so bad to the extent that over 19states were unable to pay salaries[b],he is a hero tho for conceding defeat

bolded shows your level of ignorance...State is independent of federal government interference in the management and use of its resources...Failure of your governor has NOTHING to do with Jonathan... Is Anambra that's increasing salaries and owing NOBODY or FINANCIAL INSTITUTION not under same Jonathan?... learn to grow above mediocrity and put your head to good use...

1 Like

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by cele360: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Apc I love pdd I hate . pdp is has zoned thier next presidential candidate to the north that's why i hate hate them, is a northern party decieving southerners especially ibos, pls vote Dakuku he is d right candidate forget sentiments, he will giv us a bright future, since wike became a governor crime has increased in d state because is now militants that are rulling us. militants are d ones that occupied all d house of rep in Riverstate is a pity, but I know God will deliver us from pdp d faliour party that gave Nigeria bad luck, and kept us in darkness for lo g ago.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by adeoba2008(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
ok
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Bayswater: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Bru, like I keep telling you guys, it is not a fight. Let us indeed wait and see.

It's no fight, I just hope the present administration won't kick-start the country's break-up through its dictatorial tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by ePUNK: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:
wike must be the governor of rivers state, let him continue, the man is working tirelessly in rivers state.
So apc should just forget about the state for now. Wether he tried to bride or not, we want him as a governor and he is the man for the job.,

[b][/b]i have never seen people who accept mediocrity like riverians and bayelsans - their inherent crime with APC and Amaechi is with the removal of GEJ from Aso Rock despite the fact that in 6 years there is no tangible gains in terms of infrastructure in both state. You people should learn to accept that impunity is a thing of the past and look for another credible candidate that can represent the PDP governorship slot
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by badman007(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:

Odé... You never taya for suffer abi? You go mumu for long time
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by ZZ22: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very funny GEJ and PEJ are the worst things ever happened to this great country and we are still suffering from it,he was so bad to the extent that over 19states were unable to pay salaries,he is a hero tho for conceding defeat
... so he was bad because 19states were unable to pay salaries, do you see your logic? So what about the ones that paid theirs was it GEJ that paid it for them? Ewu This is the question you will ask yourself and the more your stop relying entirely on FG the more things will get better for them
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by ihatesycophant(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Then why they didnt prosecute him if they have evidence of bribe or what kind of junk journalism is this one
You're the junk commenter. Are you aware he's enjoying immunity and cannot be prosecuted till he relinquished his power? This is one of the issues they will use to nail him and he will not be able to contest again for the re-run.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Did I tell you I disagree with this? My point is that the rigging in Rivers was the worst in Nigeria with ample evidence revealing this. I personally don't believe Wike will find any judge to do the 'abracadabra' he needs in today's Nigeria. I don't think anyone will be getting away with such impunity under this regime that is why I am certain Wike will not get a stay of execution. I may be wrong but we will wait and see. Everything is a test of Buhari's integrity home and abroad. Some things will make him look foolish and solidify the opinion Nigeria is still the land of impunity and has not changed under him.
Only when it involves Pdp,but d dullard made ameachi dat was indicted for corruption a minister and kept a blind eye to Yobe
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
ePUNK:

[b][/b]i have never seen people who accept mediocrity like riverians and bayelsans - their inherent crime with APC and Amaechi is with the removal of GEJ from Aso Rock despite the fact that in 6 years there is no tangible gains in terms of infrastructure in both state. You people should learn to accept that impunity is a thing of the past and look for another credible candidate that can represent the PDP governorship slot
So Apc is d saint party with Slyva in Bayelsa and Audu in Kogi,why don't u guys face Osun state?
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by ExInferis(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
No i dont think so,just think about the BAIL OUT FUNDs for states and nearly stable ELECTRICITY,no more fuel SCARCITY and NNPC reform,you will realise this government is really working

You're completely confused. A while ago you claimed you didn't see any change.

Pick a tune and stick with it.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by dammytosh: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Firefire:
And what about the Yobe REC with allegation of bribe, and the tribunal still went ahead to validate that compromised election ?

Nigeria is drifting into abuse of power and anarchy.

I am always disappointed when i see this phrase when we are talking about crime and corruption.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:
http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/24/expose-saharareporters-led-governor-wike%E2%80%99s-removal-elections-tribunal

Corrupt Judges and lawyers everywhere, no wonder people dont get justice.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Governor Wike had made at least two attempts to see the Chief Justice of Nigeria to seek the CJN’s help to influence the outcome of the tribunal, but the nation’s top judge declined to meet with the governor, citing his fear of President Muhammadu Buhari .
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Never knew you were as ignorant as you displayed all over this thread...smh... and you have been boasting about your high IQ cheesygrin

I may be a lot of thing but no honest person can accuse me of ignorance. I am not here to drag pedantism with you. My belief is that the gross and repugnant rigging in Rivers, laced with the most violence and electoral irregularity Nigeria witnessed that even international observers attested to, means Wike has no judicial leg to stand on. Let us continue to observe. You guys think this is the 'abracadabra' days of the PDP and GEJ? Okay. Let us see the appeal court judge that will grant the stay of execution Wike is seeking.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only when it involves Pdp,but d dullard made ameachi dat was indicted for corruption a minister and kept a blind eye to Yobe

look, Amaechi is competent, fearless and genuinely pro-progress. Buhari knows why he is insistent Amaechi must become a Minister. He needs Amaechi and others like him. The allegations of corruption are unproven. Deal with what has been proven against Amaechi in a competent court of law. As for the Yobe you keep mentioning, I have to say I find the reasoning of you and Firefire amusing. How can you compare bribing a Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) with bribing a judge? When you bribe a resident electoral commissioner then the chairman of the election tribunal has to look at the merit of that evidence as it pertains to the case and make a ruling as per how such affects the case. If it is the judge heading the election tribunal who is suspected of receiving a bribe then there is no option but to remove them ASAP from adjudicating further on the case in question.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

look, Amaechi is competent, fearless and genuinely pro-progress. Buhari knows why he is insistent Amaechi must become a Minister. He needs Amaechi and others like him. The allegations of corruption are unproven. Deal with what has been proven against Amaechi in a competent court of law. As for the Yobe you keep mentioning, I have to say I find the reasoning of you and Firefire amusing. How can you compare bribing a Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) with bribing a judge? When you bribe a resident electoral commissioner then the chairman of the election tribunal has to look at the merit of that evidence as it pertains to the case and make a ruling as per how such affects the case. If it is the judge heading the election tribunal who is suspected of receiving a bribe then there is no option but to remove them ASAP from adjudicating further on the case in question.
Story Story,bribing is bribing

1 Like

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Story Story,bribing is bribing

Yes bribing is bribing but no one will compare bribing a Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) , who is subject to the ruling of the court, to bribing the judge who decides and can partisanly influence the ruling of the Court. Gerrit?
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Yes bribing is bribing but no one will compare bribing a Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) , who is subject to the ruling of the court, to bribing the judge who decides and can partisanly influence the ruling of the Court. Gerrit?
Is corruption not corruption? Or only when it involves PDP?
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

I may be a lot of thing but no honest person can accuse me of ignorance. I am not here to drag pedantism with you. My belief is that the gross and repugnant rigging in Rivers, laced with the most violence and electoral irregularity Nigeria witnessed that even international observers attested to, means Wike has no judicial leg to stand on. Let us continue to observe. You guys think this is the 'abracadabra' days of the PDP and GEJ? Okay. Let us see the appeal court judge that will grant the stay of execution Wike is seeking.

Which stay of execution application grincheesy And you claim not to be ignorant? ...smh...Writing epistles with venomous language isn't synonymous with being informed bro...

Wike can approach Appeal court to Supreme court to quash the judgement pending whose ruling he remains the governor...So NO need for any stay of execution ruling here...except he chooses not to appeal...BTW NO SINCERE judge will uphold that judgement except a compromised judge like the one who declared the Saturday's ruling which;

1)Contradicts and undermines the ruling of higher court against card reader...

2)Contradicts Lagos ruling which falls inline with appeal court judgement...

3)Tribunal isn't meant to readjust and grant pleas NOT entered by the prosecuting counsels which is what that ruling did...

Your other vituperations about Rivers doesn't hold water...court is about processes and evidences not your gossips and lies...APC are reinventing more Salamis in our system... but I think they are knocking on the wrong door this time...
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which stay of execution application grincheesy And you claim not to be ignorant? ...smh...Writing epistles with venomous language isn't synonymous with being informed bro...

Wike can approach Appeal court to Supreme court to quash the judgement pending whose ruling he remains the governor...So NO need any for any stay of execution ruling here...except he chooses not to appeal...BTW NO SINCERE judge will uphold that judgement except a compromised judge like the one who declared the Saturday's ruling which;

1)Contradicts and undermines the ruling of higher court against card reader...

2)Contradicts Lagos ruling which falls inline with appeal court judgement...

3)Tribunal isn't meant to readjust and grant pleas NOT entered by the prosecuting counsels which is what that ruling did...

Your other vituperations about Rivers doesn't hold water...court is about processes and evidences not your gossips and lies...APC are reinventing more Salamis in our system... but I think they are knocking on the wrong door this time...

This is why Nigeria is stagnant. Too many 'book knowledge' followers, like you, and too few 'outside the box' innovators and reformers. There are too many people like you who like to quote theory yet cannot recognise that the law, simply because the PDP made you believe so, is not designed to be an impediment to man or to abet criminal conduct as you tout. Look, your biggest limitation is that you do not realise when the rules of the game has changed. What Wike could get away with under GEJ he will not escape under PMB. You also do not understand your own people. you do not get it that Nigerians, in the entire world, are the people probably most amenable to rule change whether supreme court judge, senate president, market trader or street vulcaniser. Nigerians can be anything a system allows them to be.

I will leave you to find out what I mean by this in your own time and then we will see who is ignorant. Those who lead Nigeria are not pen-pushers, the smartest lawyers or inflexible and apologists 'crammers' who know what every line of the constitution says yet can never think or act outside the box. Those sort are limited individual who only seem smart and effective while leaders and the system in place assist them to appear that way. Those who lead are actually the men and women who understand how to use the pen-pushers you appear to sound like. Once again, I will tell you that the law is an instrument of progress. It is not in place to shield criminals or constitute an impediment to good governance. A leader determined to lead well will know this and will understand how to go about making the law an instrument he can use for positive reforms and progress.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by michaelala(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:

Did a sane mind write the above? shocked
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by emperorzz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:

Wike we know is better than the one we dont know. just hear urself...shame dey cactch me say na person wey sabi spell in english type this kain vomit.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gbawe:

This is why Nigeria is stagnant. Too many 'book knowledge' followers, like you, and too few 'outside the box' innovators and reformers. There are too many people like you who like to quote theory yet cannot recognise that the law, simply because the PDP made you believe so, is not designed to be an impediment to man or to abet criminal conduct as you tout. Look, your biggest limitation is that you do not realise when the rules of the game has changed. What Wike could get away with under GEJ he will not escape under PMB. You also do not understand your own people. you do not get it that Nigerians, in the entire world, are the people probably most amenable to rule change whether supreme court judge, senate president, market trader or street vulcaniser. Nigerians can be anything a system allows them to be.

I will leave you to find out what I mean by this in your own time and then we will see who is ignorant. Those who lead Nigeria are not pen-pushers, the smartest lawyers or inflexible and apologists 'crammers' who know what every line of the constitution says yet can never think or act outside the box. Those sort are limited individual who only seem smart and effective while leaders and the system in place assist them to appear that way. Those who lead are actually the men and women who understand how to use the pen-pushers you appear to sound like. Once again, I will tell you that the law is an instrument of progress. It is not in place to shield criminals or constitute an impediment to good governance. A leader determined to lead well will know this and will understand how to go about making the law an instrument he can use for positive reforms and progress.

Gbawe!!! Always writing empty rhetorics and epistle of innanities...

1)Its about constitutionality bro...Constitution isn't negotiable or subject to the whims and caprices of anybody unless when judgement is compromised for pecuniary reasons like Salami...

2)Counter the constitutional lacuna or blunder committed by APC and their judge as contained in my former post...

3)Is it possible in your head that an election tribunal can upturn the decision of higher cum regular court with competent jurisdiction?...That's what you did in Rivers state which can NEVER stand unless in a corrupt and compromised judiciary... Wherein the people/masses will now vehemently take laws into their hands...Can buhari handle a turbulent NDelta and boko haram cum Biafra agitators at same time? cheesygringringrin
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by bashydemy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:

Shut up bro, All wike is doing is called initial gra gra to buy the river people over and mind you he has taken a loan of about #50b already.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by 1983sep: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sahara report full of propaganda one day u will be expose and disgrace with ur APC sponsor, very soon nemesis will catch up with ur stupy. Reporting I don't read any news from u fools
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by kennycalls(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
God bless sahara reporters
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by kosokoadeyemi: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok we have heard all coments,ROGes,where is the money,sai baba&prof osi b help see to this issue fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ogah: Private Jets Used For Gold Smuggling / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.