Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (30412 Views)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Gbawe!!! Always writing empty rhetorics and epistle of innanities...

1)Its about constitutionality bro...Constitution isn't negotiable or subject to the whims and caprices of anybody unless when judgement is compromised for pecuniary reasons like Salami...

2)Counter the constitutional lacuna or blunder committed by APC and their judge as contained in my former post...

3)Is it possible in your head that an election tribunal can upturn the decision of higher cum regular court with competent jurisdiction?...That's what you did in Rivers state which can NEVER stand unless in a corrupt and compromised judiciary... Wherein the people/masses will now vehemently take laws into their hands...Can buhari handle a turbulent NDelta and boko haram cum Biafra agitators at same time? cheesygringringrin

Empty rhetoric abi? In view of development today do you now understand what I mean when I made the statement below you claimed is "empty rhetoric"?

Look, your biggest limitation is that you do not realise when the rules of the game has changed. What Wike could get away with under GEJ he will not escape under PMB. You also do not understand your own people. you do not get it that Nigerians, in the entire world, are the people probably most amenable to rule change whether supreme court judge, senate president, market trader or street vulcaniser. Nigerians can be anything a system allows them to be.

I will leave you to find out what I mean by this in your own time and then we will see who is ignorant.

You guys are simply too damn emotional and this means you will never learn to play the game let alone win at it. You see what I mean now? You guys simply make me laugh. GEJ, a whole President, was demystified literally in seconds, to the extent he is now hiding and keeping a low profile so as not to annoy the powers that be, and you are talking about Wike and his cohorts who supervised the worst rigging and electoral violence in Nigeria thereby making themselves easy preys? The naivete and emotional nature of some of you is always amusing to behold.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/26/election-tribunal-sacks-speaker-and-20-house-assembly-lawmakers-rivers-state

Election Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers In Rivers State

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 26, 2015

Elections petition tribunals sitting in Abuja have nullified the election of the Speaker, Owaji Ibani from Andoni constituency and 20 lawmakers in Rivers state house of assembly. The lawmakers were elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party on April 11 2015 in an election marred by vote rigging and violence.

The judgements given today by the relevant tribunals in Abuja is bound to compound the case of the governor of the state, Nyesom Wike, who was sacked last week by a tribunal under the same circumstances. There are 32 state lawmakers in Rivers state with the election of 21 members nullified the state assembly will no longer form a quorum as to continue to function.

More details shortly...
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Never knew you were as ignorant as you displayed all over this thread...smh... and you have been boasting about your high IQ cheesygrin

Did I not say it that you will eventually be the one indicted of ignorance? cool cool cool You and others are simply too emotional to ever be able to analyse Nigerian politics effectively. "Ab0k1 will never lead us again" and "ND militant will ground Nigeria if GEJ does not get a second term" were some of your 2014 motto. Wetin dey happen today nau? Your 'strongman' GEJ has gone underground and is cowering Laurent Gbagbo-style. ND militants themselves know sey level don change. You guys need to see and acknowledge the truth about your own Country and people.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Gbawe: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dhugal:

Guy,I'll advise you stop wasting valuable time with that bit of flotsam.
As you can see,his intent isn't to rightly inform,but to confuse the more the legions of the uninformed that make nairaland home.

Oga how far now? Shey we still dey "confuse the legions of uninformed" or has sh1t just got real? We dey laugh. Anyway, let us keep watching.
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Empty rhetoric abi? In view of development today do you now understand what I mean when I made the statement below you claimed is "empty rhetoric"?

You guys are simply too damn emotional and this means you will never learn to play the game let alone win at it. You see what I mean now? You guys simply make me laugh. GEJ, a whole President, was demystified literally in seconds, to the extent he is now hiding and keeping a low profile so as not to annoy the powers that be, and you are talking about Wike and his cohorts who supervised the worst rigging and electoral violence in Nigeria thereby making themselves easy preys? The naivete and emotional nature of some of you is always amusing to behold.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/26/election-tribunal-sacks-speaker-and-20-house-assembly-lawmakers-rivers-state

gringringrin smh...Here I am discussing constitutional rape and breach...and You're talking politics and corruption of judiciary by APC and buhari which is against the constitution... and negates everything sane for any society with a future unfortunately Nigeria doesn't seem one...If anybody is emotional here it is you because you allowed it to becloud your sense of right from wrong ...
Re: Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Did I not say it that you will eventually be the one indicted of ignorance? cool cool cool You and others are simply too emotional to ever be able to analyse Nigerian politics effectively. "Ab0k1 will never lead us again" and "ND militant will ground Nigeria if GEJ does not get a second term" were some of your 2014 motto. Wetin dey happen today nau? Your 'strongman' GEJ has gone underground and is cowering Laurent Gbagbo-style. ND militants themselves know sey level don change. You guys need to see and acknowledge the truth about your own Country and people.

It's ignorance of highest other if you can't clearly distinguish between corruption of judiciary by APC and buhari and go ahead to equate same as Nigeria politics... Tribunal is about constitutionality not politics... so APC corrupting and bribing them isn't politics but corruption and power mongering by monsters...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) / Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.