Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man (1952 Views)

Alternative To Masturbation And Raping / Sa Man After Kidnapping, Killing And Eating His Girlfriend Is Announced Dead / Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by paulGrundy(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2015
The Clinton Police Department released sordid details about the recent kidnapping and subsequent sexual abuse of a Florida man visiting Jackson, Mississippi to participate in a bodybuilding competition.

The unnamed victim was walking through downtown Jackson when 43 year old Cathy Priest allegedly forced him by gunpoint into her Mazda Miata and drove him to her mobile home in nearby Clinton.

The victim’s hands and ankles were bound and a butt plug inserted into his rectum. He was then forced to perform MouthAction on Melon for up to 4 hours at a time, over the course of seven days.
The victim’s partial statement to police was:

“She made me eat her, you know, vagina and her anus despite me begging and crying for her to not make me do it. But she had a .357 pointed at me and said she’d shoot me in the foot. At one point, she tried to make me penetrate her, but I couldn’t get an erection, despite her giving me oral, and putting a vacuum cleaner hose over my penis and turning it on”.

“She starved me too. Said she was the only thing I needed to eat. She let me drink Pepsi though, so I was never thirsty. Although I hate Pepsi, because it has extremely high sugar content and too many carbs”.

The victim was able to shuffle out of the house after, he said, Priest passed out after drinking several boxes of wine and taking what he thought to be Xanax. Otherwise, he said, Priest never slept.

Priest denied kidnapping the victim, claiming instead he was a Mormon missionary trying to “recruit me into his Devil religion.”

“After I says no to becoming a slowpoke (that was what she said, lol), he said when he saw me first open the door it was ‘love at first sight,’ and he wanted to lick my bang holes’’ Priest told police. “I love big muscles. I love muscle men. So, I invited him in and we started sexing. But I don’t kidnap nobody. I’m just a weak woman.”

Police seized the weapon the victim described and, in addition, have multiple witness accounts from people who found the bound victim, stating he was highly distressed.

“Guy’s just making excuses and blaming me,” Priest told police. “Cause he don’t want to get in trouble with his religion.”

Priest has been charged with kidnapping and sexual torture.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2015/10/woman-arrested-after-kidnapping-man-and-forcing-him-to-perform-orlsx/

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by falconey(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2015
source?

People wey need rape them no go rape them.
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Eewww. Look at her demonic face... Gosh I rather kill myself first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by yomi007k(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Ugly ppl do ugly things undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2015
She looks more like an imbe
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by jejemanito: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
On seeing the heading of the topic guys will be like 'she should come and rape me' cheesy

Only to scroll down and see her demonic and ugly face grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Make she come rape some kids here in Nl

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by marshalcarter: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2015
jejemanito:
On seeing the heading of the topic guys will be like 'she should come and rape me' cheesy

Only to scroll down and see her demonic and ugly face grin
You caught me grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by kossyablaze(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
She looks more like an imbe
she is an imbe!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
she is an imbe!
Hehehehehehee
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by hahn(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol. She must have really been dick starved. Chai.

Guys that don't toast ugly women are the cause of this grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Ray360: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2015
shocked
Waris this?

A jinn ?
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by tpiah11: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2015
end times, lord have mercy.
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by Ray360: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
If at all there is any infinitesimality of veracity in this story, then The Woman should be jailed! Truly, the tides of time has changed, the norm used to be men raping women, but these days, Women now subject men to sexual torture and MouthAction. Most men now enjoy the Overturn and always wish to be raped... Randy ones though
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by paulGrundy(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Source added
Re: Woman Arrested After Kidnapping And Raping Man by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Sometimes, I take a stroll hoping that I'll get raped by a gal buh it neva happens, lawd! Why am i so undeserving of rape? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Experiences / Guys Are Bad! / The Abuja Boy (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.