Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public (7157 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by winkmart: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
In Durban, South Africa, a mother has been arrested for allegedly trying to practice ‘sleeping with’ her 10-year-old son in front of many people at the beach. The video which has been circulating on social media captures the moment the 10-year-old son is seen removing the woman’s underwear before climbing on top of her at a crowded beach as people watched.

When asked why the 36-year-old woman would engage in such a public show, she immediately blamed it on having too much alcohol she had consumed during the day saying:

“I wouldn’t do that with a sober mind we all know that, I love my son as much as I love myself, I respect him too and I’m proudly a ZCC church goer,

I’m a respected figure too at my church and my community, I would like to take this moment to apologize for what happened, I promise it won’t happen again.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/woman-arrested-in-south-africa-while.html

lalasticlala
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by winkmart: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by Bluezy13(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm...

South Africa... Kenya... Zimbabwe... Nigeria... Ghana
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by wtfCode: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2017
South Africa n Kenya...I wonder which 1 wey bad pass.
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by donmixc: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by J3RK: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Get your facts right and stop innundating our eyes with the Products of Your Depleted brain

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by modelsms(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
video or idnoblit
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by winkmart: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
Get your facts right and stop innundating our eyes with the Products of Your Depleted brain

Counter the story with your evidence and stop being childish. You don't have to throw darts at people. People that do that are a product of a disturbed mind that demeans other people without any just reason.

must you use demeaning languages, is the world your problem?? there is a solution to every problem friend, you should understand what am saying.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by AlexCk: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Nawa o

Still don't understand how people indulge in incest.

#pukes
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by EasyMoneyMaking: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Such nonsense. I've seen the video. the boy is not even 10 nor his son .The boy was the one trying to have sex with the woman in question
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
exactly
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:

Counter the story with your evidence and stop being childish. You don't have to throw darts at people. People that do that are a product of a disturbed mind that demeans other people without any just reason.

must you use demeaning languages, is the world your problem?? there is a solution to every problem friend, you should understand what am saying.....

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by J3RK: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:

Don't Mention My Moniker Again,Mister #pauper

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by MduZA: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:

Actually the video is for a boy and a girl ...stories like yours make me wonder why so many of you folks spend much energy on fabrications and lies all in the name of demonizing certain people and their countries !!
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by katoto: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
This isn't a chance occurrence.For a child to perform such bold act means that this act has been going on b4.
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by winkmart: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
Don't Mention My Moniker Again,Mister #pauper

I won't stoop so low to trade big words with a degenerate. It's obvious you are on the brink of dieing
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by winkmart: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
MduZA:

Actually the video is for a boy and a girl ...stories like yours make me wonder why so many of you folks spend much energy on fabrications and lies all in the name of demonizing certain people and their countries !!

You mean to say the picture depicts a young girl
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by MduZA: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:

You mean to say the picture depicts a young girl

Yes ...under the age of 20...nevermind her huge frame
Re: Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public by imitateMe(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why are women so stupid?? Gosh!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had / . / My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.