Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Beautifulbae500: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Am a regular here but have to open this new account so that I can post this, is for a friend of me and I told her I can't use my moniker cos pple that knows me here, know her too cos we are so close
Lemme go straight to the point, she has been dating her bf for 3yrs but late last yr around August, the guy started giving her attitude, stop calling and even when she calls the guy won't pick and will shout or complain over Lil things, we try all we could to talk to him but it look as if he mind is somewhere else so my friend had no other option but to let go and he didn't bother too.
So early this yr my frnd starting hanging out with an old frnd of hers, a guy n they were just frnds and nothing more but one thing lead to another and they started sleeping together, she told me but said they weren't dating oh, just friends with benefits and that they enjoy being around each other, I just told her to be careful not to let her emotions get involved and she accepted.
Now the problem is this, her former bf started coming back August this yr, exactly one yr after they broke up, saying he is sorry n ready to make amend n not hurt her again, after everything she decided to go back since she isn't doing anything serz with anyone.
She told her frnd the one she is sleeping with that she wanna go back to her ex bf but it didn't went down well with him and he told my friend not to that he has developed feelings for her all this month's n will like to date her official now.
She refused Sha n went back to his former bf only for her to find out that she is one month pregnant for the other guy.
Should she abort it n stick to her bf or go back to the second guy whom I know will be happy to hear this and take her back

Pls matured advice is needed and no need to insult her we all make mistakes

Cc lalasticlala pls push this to fb to get the attention it needs thanks
Re: What Should I Do by nairalandmaster(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?
Re: What Should I Do by Beautifulbae500: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2015
How
Re: What Should I Do by Young03(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Sorry for this op
go n learn punctuations

to ur question,..abortion z evil, she might even die on d process

tell her to go back to whom pregnanted her

NOTHING IS HIDING UNDER THE SUN

adighi ekpuchi afo ime aka
Re: What Should I Do by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Tell your friend to tell her other friend, whose friend told her to tell her friend to tell you that time waits for no one. You start acting up, I leave you, you come back after some months expecting to see me where you left me as if am a stagnant water, your lost. Since she has already made the mistake going back how will my contribution be of help now cause she don enter one chance. A million naira to 1000 naira bet, that guy will leave her again. Women are always fond of making this mistake all in the name of love. A man who truly loves you won't for a day leave you. Op I know it's you cheesy go back to that guy cause even this ur Boo get a boo.
Re: What Should I Do by therealdeal10: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2015
U n ur friend shuld gv ur lives 2 Christ n keep d baby
Re: What Should I Do by Gelengelen: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2015
ladies are silent murderers...killing innocent unborn children every seconds.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Girlfriend first if all, I know it's you. So other than say it's your friend admit it's you, and don't tell a lie that God will judge you with.

Second of all, why did you have to leave your man, and start out sexxing another man, leaving him and planning your life should have been a better bet other than sexxing your self into trouble. Killing that child is a sin, not only to God, but to man. And you doing something very bad, you ever thought you might die in the process?

Sex,is sweet,especially when it's with the right person, not with some riff raff who doesn't know his left from his right, see how you want to destroy your future now... it's very very glaring and clear to your eyes... thats what happens when you get entangled with a "frosh" boy, who cannot afford a penny to take his responsibility.

God forgive you both. You shouldn't kill the child.

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days / The Golden Calabash :the Journey (ii) / Shocking: Teenager With 11 Sugar Daddies Reveals She’s Fed Up With Men Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.