Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days (521 Views)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days by mokgist: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
For Ladies Only: How to get a Guy in 7 days
Often times you may be attracted to a guy but don’t have an idea on how to make him glance your way. He may be that guy you keep bumping into at your favourite food joint, the cute guy who is always in the library or that guy who lives close to you.
Don’t know what to do? Here’s how to get him to do the chasing after seven days.
First day – Make eye contact: The way you stare at someone says a lot more than your words. Look at him in a way that he’ll know you are actually interested in him.
Second day – Do a small introduction: You can begin a conversation with him by introducing yourself. Don’t tell him your life history, just a little but interesting chat will be fine.
Third day – Keep him interested: You started by introducing yourself the previous day, there’s a chance he might be the one to do the.....

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/for-ladies-only-how-to-get-a-guy-in-7-days/

Re: For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days by donTbone(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
She has done evrything and everything stopped at #Day5...
Is something wrong with me

If he isnt in love, he isnt in love...#shikena
Re: For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days by braine(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
You can't get me in 7 days. kiss
Re: For Ladies Only: How To Get A Guy In 7 Days by nawtibownie: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Doesn't work undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Proposal! / . / Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.