Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East (2233 Views)

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / Bill To End Gender Discrimination Is Unafrican - Enugu Lawmakers / Looming Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Paramilitary Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Lie

No one care here even if you marry Igbo ot Hausa
Who cares bout ur post,all I'm telling u is yorubas discriminate against one another also.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
sherrylo:

Lier
Lierer
Lierest
If u say so,but it's a fact that we yorubas discriminate against one another also.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Who cares bout ur post,all I'm telling u is yorubas discriminate against one another also.

I said that you are a dumb liar.

In Yoruba land, no one care if you marry a blind or cripple. Much that I can remember, the mysterious twins have wife. We dont care about the tribe you are from. Yoruba ladies marry from Hausa and Igbo. We are not animals which discriminate others because of tribe or ethnic.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

If u say so,but it's a fact that we yorubas discriminate against one another also.

Stop lying fool.

Yorubas dont discriminate against any one
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Stop lying fool.

Yorubas dont discriminate against any one
Yorubas don't discriminate and u just used the word 'Fool' against ur fellow yoruba fellow.
Funny how ppl just spun trash on a faceless forum. Wish we cud get to see 1 on 1.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by pazienza(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
So even Igbos here are too daft not to recognize this OP as an amateur liar.

Nsogbu dikwa.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Yorubas don't discriminate and u just used the word 'Fool' against ur fellow yoruba fellow.
Funny how ppl just spun trash on a faceless forum. Wish we cud get to see 1 on 1.

Why would you lie on a whole tribe? That is foolishness.

If you see me one on one wetin you go do? cool
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I said that you are a dumb liar.

In Yoruba land, no one care if you marry a blind or cripple. Much that I can remember, the mysterious twins have wife. We dont care about the tribe you are from. Yoruba ladies marry from Hausa and Igbo. We are not animals which discriminate others because of tribe or ethnic.
Ogbeni calm down jare,I said yorubas discriminate against 1 another.
Go and get ur facts,ekiti ppl don't like to mingle with ijebus.
Who is talking about marrying from other tribes or can't u read and understand what I'm saying.
My point is yorubas do discriminate against 1 another. It all depends on 1 personal orientation.
So reason b4 u reply.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Ogbeni calm down jare,I said yorubas discriminate against 1 another.
Go and get ur facts,ekiti ppl don't like to mingle with ijebus.
Who is talking about marrying from other tribes or can't u read and understand what I'm saying.
My point is yorubas do discriminate against 1 another. It all depends on 1 personal orientation.
So reason b4 u reply.

Personal Orientation has nothing to do with a whole family.

Some families do not give their children to others does not make the whole Yoruba discriminating against others or self
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Why would you lie on a whole tribe? That is foolishness.
If you see me one on one wetin you go do? cool
So in ur make-b'liv world,yorubas don't beef 1 another. If we see 1 on 1,u dare not use the word 'FOOL'
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Personal Orientation has nothing to do with a whole family.

Some families do not give their children to others does not make the whole Yoruba diaciminating against others or self
Y u dey contradict ur-sef. We don't discriminate and some yoruba families don't give their children to deir fellow yoruba families 4 marriage. What are u smoking on. If that is not discrimination,what is it.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

So in ur make-b'liv world,yorubas don't beef 1 another.
If we see 1 on 1,u dare not use the word 'FOOL'

Beef is not discrimination.

Ode.

Now do your worst
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Y u dey contradict ur-sef. We don't discriminate and some yoruba families don't give their children to deir fellow yoruba families 4 marriage. What are u smoking on. If that is not discrimination,what is it.

Family dispute is universal.

There are disputes among individuals.

That does not call for generalisation.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ode.

Now do your worst
Beef is not discrimination. I give up.
Your types are the ones,who claim internet warriors but in the real world are cowards. Be careful what u wish 4.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by pazienza(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Flaws in the story that exposed the OP.

OP is not from Nsukka, his dad was just transfered there.

OP went to live in Onuiyi, for whatever stupid reason he gave. So it's obvious no body in that town knew OP ab initio, yet they all recognized him as Osu, because they had super human intelligence to know that.

Even in places in Igboland where we have Osu, the Osus are not physically harassed, as a matter of fact, the OSUs are the "untouchables", you don't touch them because they were dedicated to the gods of the land and were considered as the children of the gods, touching them means provoking the wrath of the gods.

The only discrimination Osu people have, is in terms of marriage only, as most Amadis would not like to marry them, because the rule is that the are "untouchables" , they belong to the gods and can only marry each other, if an Amadi marries an Osu, he too becomes untouchable and part of the Osu.

OP, you are an amateur liar, and may Amadioha, Ogwugwu, Ngene, Agwu, Ojukwu, Ngwu,Odo, Kamalu, Igwekala, and all other ancient Igbo gods, strike your lying tongues and render you dumb for trying to tarnish the Igbo image with your lies.

Isee!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

So a yoruba family having a dispute with another yoruba family is universal. But you where painting the yorubas as been united without no issues now.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

So a yoruba family having a dispute with another yoruba family is universal. But you where painting the yorubas as been united without no issues now.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by pazienza(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
patrick89:
Look at this yeye writer! You just registered registered few hours ago, to open your first rubbish!
The story of osu is over emphasised, I recently asked my grandmother about it, she told me that they the so called osu in our village are the richest now, and discriminate against the so called amadi. She told me how it all started, aand how they are now the most educated and richest in my village! Kori gi akuko nkogheri si eba puo!
The biggest lies in your write up, is that you attached importance to your settlement in Nsukka. There is no part of igboland that cares about what you're saying.

Behold a wise Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

Beef is not discrimination. I give up.
Your types are the ones,who claim internet warriors but in the real world are cowards. Be careful what u wish 4.

BlackMaria:

So a yoruba family having a dispute with another yoruba family is universal.
But you where painting the yorubas as been united without no issues now.

I hope that is too much for you to grap

BlackMaria:

So a yoruba family having a dispute with another yoruba family is universal.
But you where painting the yorubas as been united without no issues now.

Mr Man i have better things to do withh my time.

Cheers cool
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Balkan(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op is from S/waste. He just registered in NL

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I hope that is too much for you to 'grap'

Mr Man i have better things to do 'withh' my time.
Cheers cool
Work on ur typos. So long.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Emekamex(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trash; no landlord in Nsukka cares where you are from as long you pay your rent.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op registered on 21 of Oct and opened this thread on Oct 26. I smell multiple monikers here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nsukka is a university town, it harbours lot of strangers. I'm so surprised at what op is saying. To think that he registered on Oct 21 speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by dialfa: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Vikkie14:
proudly Yoruba.
No discrimation
Peaceful People
Accommodating Tribe

The only reason yorubas don't have osu is because you have used all your osu's for rituals
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by LordMecuzy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
The Osu stigma is still active in igbo land..

@op 8th your story is true, take heart God is in control.

Christianity never stopped my igbo brothers from discriminating against the Osu's.. I've always asked why my people can't come together to abolish this Osu stigma or hate...
Re: A Nairalander's Experience Of Discrimination In The East by Curlieweed: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:
So even Igbos here are too daft not to recognize this OP as an amateur liar.

Nsogbu dikwa.

The cretin even claimed to be both Osu and Ohu. As if the two terms are synonymous. I hate poorly researched stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Ignores Buhari Cost-cutting / Has Civil War Started / Fg Appoint 86 Years Old As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.