Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. (4496 Views)

. / Cheating Husband Wanted A Divorce Until His Wife Did THIS. Her Secret Made Me Cr / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by prettigurl16(f): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello everyone,

Thank you for responding to my advertisement. I have actually seen some potential suitors already. However, the vacancy is still open.
If you think you possess all these qualities and more, let me know. Choosing a husband is not an easy job as some of you already know.

Let me also reiterate that insulting, self-righteous and derogatory comments will be ignored. Save your strength.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Sprintson(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2015
udyheart01:
You Need Some Clay To Mold That Nigga
Email me via chazereel@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Sprintson(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2015
udyheart01:
You Need Some Clay To Mold That Nigga
Email me via chazereel@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Sprintson(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2015
prettigurl16:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for responding to my advertisement. I have actually seen some potential suitors already. However, the vacancy is still open.
If you think you possess all these qualities and more, let me know. Choosing a husband is not an easy job as some of you already know.

Let me also reiterate that insulting, self-righteous and derogatory comments will be ignored. Save your strength.

Thank you
Chazereel@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Cutehector:
The scriptures are coming to pass grin

Hahahahaha, it's just the beginning.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Your phone number please grin to start with
As a female, u sef want wife ni?
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by pet4ril(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
captainboris:

As a female, u sef want wife ni?
Wonders shall never end!
hahahahahhaha tongue for my brothers nau
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
hahahahahhaha tongue for my brothers nau
Thank God say na for ur Brothers ooo bc homo na criminal offence for naija ooo
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by presidential: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Love your courage. Wish you the best.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by paragon40(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Iranu.... If u dont reply derogatory comments I'm sure u have eyes to read them...you will definately ask the man to write application letter before he can sleep with u...and send it tru email.. Wake up #slavetradeisover
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by enasgreat: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am Musl with a 1st class degree in engineering from the university of Sunderland and am 28.. I av a white gf.. I can be a friend and introduce u to d guys
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Engrkaykay: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let's have some conversation baby.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is serious..Buhari ve'got a lot of work to do
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by undercurrent(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)
3.He must be willing to relocate
4. He must be religious (Christianity or Islam)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

Something's not quite right imo. Seems a bit too straight forward. I think you seek for friendship 1st b4 the other. Lotta 9ja guys will jump in just for what they can get. Whatever you decide, may the odds be ever in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2015
28 years, medical doctor pm me
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by femi4: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)
3.He must be willing to relocate
4. He must be religious (Christianity or Islam)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

Can 2.2 with good job apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Cow!!! This Woman Must Have The Biggest Pu**y Ever (PICS) / Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) / Some Ugojesse's Toons I Find Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.