Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. (4499 Views)

. / Cheating Husband Wanted A Divorce Until His Wife Did THIS. Her Secret Made Me Cr / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
La hustle for La boo tongue
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by mekadmiry(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)
3.He must be willing to relocate
4. He must be religious (Christianity or Islam)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

You aren't serious.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
'' The person must be ready to relocate......to where pls ? ''.....your village or europe ?
Everything here smacks of arrogance...its just about you alone. What about ur own qualities ? what are u bringing to the table ?.
From your moniker, u must be 16.
Come back when you are 32 then we'll talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes ooooo. Happily married. Me just dey pass ni
cheesy cheesy oya pass quickly kiss
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by heywhylee: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Eleniyan15: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
No,imoran!

yu aff start again

see your head like my own
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy oya pass quickly kiss
I don pass since
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:

yu aff start again

see your head like my own
cheesy
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don pass since
smiley cheesy
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by neocortex: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Look at what Girls do these days...And I'm Like...God! why Am I A girl?? WHY??! angry

Why can't there be another name for Desperate chicks..they shouldn't be called "ladies"..Arrrrggggh!!...*Covers face* embarassed
This is Sad...really SAD...cry

Why put another lady down just to elevate yourself ?
She has her reason for creating the thread and you
have no business commenting since you are neither
a suitor nor a well wisher.

Please, swerve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by tpiah11: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Christianity or Islam?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by ehisdouglas(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I met all the requirement please can you contact me @douglasehis702@yahoo.com so we talk better.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
neocortex:

Why put another lady down just to elevate yourself ?
She has her reason for creating the thread and you
have no business commenting since you are neither
a suitor nor a well wisher.

Please, swerve.
Okay.....You talkinna me?...and Uhm.....You quoted me because? shocked LoL! "grin"

Nah...You should swerve..:\ n probably be a sweetheart and mind Your business,kay? Gracias mon-Ami...tongue
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Ephemmm: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

You know what you want and I commend you for this. However, I do not have science background, but can PM me if pleased. Regards!
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by neocortex: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Okay.....You talkinna me?...and Uhm.....You quoted me because? shocked LoL! "grin"

Nah...You should swerve..:\ n probably be a sweetheart and mind Your business,kay? Gracias mon-Ami...tongue

Woreva!
you got my point.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Johnnoah1st: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Look at what Girls do these days...And I'm Like...God! why Am I A girl?? WHY??! angry

Why can't there be another name for Desperate chicks..they shouldn't be called "ladies"..Arrrrggggh!!...*Covers face* embarassed
what is dis one saying? abeg shut up! u better tender ur own cv too and stop forming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
neocortex:

Woreva! you got my point.
Point Noted Dad!! "grin" Now, can You go Now? undecided
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what is dis one saying? abeg shut up! u better tender ur own cv too and stop forming.
Okay...So, I Actually "Liked" And "Shared" Your Post....cool thank me later?? tongue

So, Uhm...Can You leave my Mentions now??! "grin"
Thanks! you're a Darling! smiley
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by neocortex: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Point Noted Dad!! "grin"
Now, can You go Now? undecided

Go to where Your house undecided
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Justinah4real(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

. You will old in your fathers house. Hide shame.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Dajugba: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow... Babe Your demands are not as expensive to what a lady of class and great taste need. But mean while; babe take things easy! Men aren't Somethings you run across to fulfill your desire. I do not intend to talk you down, but seriously doing this would make any man tag you desperate. And desperate people aren't to be considered by men, cos they might been seen as shallow minded person who has no deep insight of what she want. Cheer... Save search with caution. Above all, the Lord should be the way of ur direction.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by mckenzieRx: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm qualified! What's the nxt step?
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by mckenzieRx: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm qualified, what's the next step?
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
The scriptures are coming to pass grin

yes ...

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Am I still in my dreams? Prince, wake up nah...
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by majorgr: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
If una look carefully she fit be Linda Ikeja in disguise so guys make una no blow the runs o unless una wan miss.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by AfroKnight: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol. Moderator please move this to Jokes Section. grin

Some guys are taking this seriously. This is probably a guy messing with your minds. All these Gaybriels sef.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

pls go get clay and mould him yourself ...mtcheww undecided
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by greatsly: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
I
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by dmola(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
see wat feminism has caused audition for hubby .....

kokoma pray to God to give u ur own sand to create ur own hubby lubbish
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by dmola(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
mekadmiry:

You aren't serious.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
'' The person must be ready to relocate......to where pls ? ''.....your village or europe ?
Everything here smacks of arrogance...its just about you alone. What about ur own qualities ? what are u bringing to the table ?.
From your moniker, u must be 16.
Come back when you are 32 then we'll talk.

her pusshy na
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by dmola(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
smiley cheesy
clears throat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted Male Romancelander / Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.