Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (60006 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bia, OP, no mind the peeps telling you ''no mind'' ''it could be a bitter ex'' and all sad. Were you able to ''lift' the number off? If you did, call her up, not to fight oooo, talk to her to let you-in on what happened. If e too much for you, pick race cool undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:
A friend of mine called around 9pm to complain she went through the fiance's phone when it beeped and lo and behold there was a message that read:
"you will sleep with your daughters, your mother-in-law-, your wife's sisters, You are under a seige, my God will judge you".

She was scared and felt the curse is on her and her family members if she gets to marry him, and considers calling off the relationship, please what do you guys think about this?
you went through your fiancé phone by undecided

Good for you.

And if you listen to that WOMAN above me by finding her number to talk to her,

HEART attack will be your best friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Lanty01(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Another irrelevant post... angryAnother irrelevant post...
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by seenter84: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
worlexy:
It's nothing. The lady is just hurting, an angry woman says many hurtful things, 99% of which she doesn't mean

Pakam
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Orikinla(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Don't expect her man to tell her the truth. Many marriages have been based on falsehood. Waht goes around comes around. There are demons among us pretending to be humans. But once you expose them, they show their demonic characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by loveclux: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is always three sides to a story, ur side, their side and the truth
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by mildflame: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Curses by all these olosho girls in NAIJA never affect guys trust me.

They get money, clothes, shoes, handbags, recharge cards, drinks, lifts, nkwobi and pepper soup from dudes in exchange for s€x so why curse them after break ups.

Nonsense.undecidedgrin

U sabi DIE na so one be de SWEAR CURSE my bro,Why? Becos say him catch her RED HANDED with one OLD MAN POLITICIAN. BABE CURSE no de work but PARENT own, don't go there
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by prophetfire: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
I won't take this type of curse or " curser" serious. The tone shows its from a sore loser who wanted more than is due to her. It's full of greed and selfishness. It won't work. Call her bluff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by bumi10(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will not even think of it twice because I know ladies will always be drama.

guy say him no won marry again, na by force? abeg ladies stop being dramatic. nothing else would warrant that txt message apart from the guy telling old gf say him no won marry again.

infact this one small. if u see the one way I sent to my bf way him fukup, if u be him fiance, u go even snick out for night leave am.for good.

hahahahahahah girl are always dramatic jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by kosokoadeyemi: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ur msg is incomplete, repeat it.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by tivta(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lmao, this is how religious leaders sleep with women so as to nullify curses, women are just to scared when it comes to curses, oops eve is the reason. If it was me I will just laugh it over, no man or woman controls my destiny. It's obvious the girl doesn't trust the guy, smh.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by FOREXMART(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bishh I believe your doggone friend knows what to do.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Many ladies with sensible replies, am sure by now you what advice to give your friend.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by hadura29(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
oekehinde:
I will make sure I seat him down, after telling his side of the story, I will invite the Lady and we will sort things out.
Oko won lode menhhh

Even if I don't have anything to say until I knoW what exactly prompted the Sms, your response though.. Wa gbaayi!! O ja gan...nice one
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Dentale(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lolll na today!!! grin grin grin What about the ones that strip naked and swear? Some people take things to the extreme when situations don't go their way. It may be a simple break up I.e. It's been fun but I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore as I'm ready to settle down with someone I love". It happens! People should learn to move on without cursing! If men were cursing us too, it will be worse o. Cos some girls are not smiling when it comes to using and dumping guys. I said some, not all. Even if the guy was truly cruel about it, why curse?

Op, this is a non issue. The lady has a right to find out the backstory but it's not enough to stop the wedding proceedings. Look carefully and this same curser may keep pinging the guy later to "remain friends" smh
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by madcheddartips(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
It's a trick. He sent that msg to himself knowing u would read it. Stay with him.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by ify84(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
First, copy the number and keep. .. Ask ur fiancee to tell u wat he did, (politely) then reach out to d girl and hear her side. If ur boyfriend is guilty. .. Run for ur life, leave d relationship because such curses will work
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by kpolli(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ladies - Professional conclusion jumpers
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Prove she's gonna marry a real baddo. She should be proud this baddo af a guy didn't use and dump her like the sorry wh.ore that sent that. She should be happy He changed for her smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by 4C2215131: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:
A friend of mine called around 9pm to complain she went through the fiance's phone when it beeped and lo and behold there was a message that read:
"you will sleep with your daughters, your mother-in-law-, your wife's sisters, You are under a seige, my God will judge you".

She was scared and felt the curse is on her and her family members if she gets to marry him, and considers calling off the relationship, please what do you guys think about this?

Ladies always play the victim most times, talking bout God judging the chap and all that bull. Its all a game! Don't get mad that you lost! Remember all the chaps you did in? Cut your loses and move on.

You win some, you lose some. Whining like the chap murdered someone!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Seylad2009(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
I received almost the same text 2 months ago, but what surprised me most was that the lady use a number that always switched off and she didn't even put her name. I thank God I wasn't with my fiancee, Although I was disturbed but later put my mind off it
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by 4C2215131: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
gassdon:
Do not call it off.

Get him confess to you, then both of you should seek the face of the Lord.

You might seek for the girl forgiveness with some men of God.

There is nothing God can not do.

Ask for the girls forgiveness? That's presuming the chap is guilty. He just might not be...or could be.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is a 99% chance that he forcefully deflowered a good girl who trusted him and wasn't after money, if he didn't force his way he used lies and her inexperience to trick her into sex she didn't want, deflowering her and dumping her because of the fiance. The curse will follow that guy forever and every other bastard virgin deceiver out there.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by cold(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:

Hang on,is this not the same curse Jesus placed on his followers? Hmmm...

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by creepsyme(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
probably wrong routing, but still go ahead and ask him wats dat for!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by bankyblue(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
marycool18:

He his just looking for a way out of the relationship. He left that massage there himself
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by mrhipup(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Is ur friend even mature enough to get married?? She is thinking of calling it quit with her fiance because of a text she doesn't even knw the details of,she ought to confront the so called fiance and ask him whatever prompted the message.
#shikina
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by bawz012(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's gotta be a joke, that's too extreme. Talk to him o grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
You Christians amaze me.

You go to church each sunday praying to some God...

Yet a simple text makes you scared, to the point of wanting to call off a relationship. My question is...what exactly is then the point of praying to a God? Cos apparently you're takint it that he/she can't save you from a "text message curse"

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Is ur friend even mature enough to get married?? She is thinking of calling it quit with her fiance because of a text she doesn't even knw the details of,she ought to confront the so called fiance and ask him whatever prompted the message.

U talk better talk my sister. Some persons are not just matured enough to marry. Its not by age but by common sense! Instead of talking to her fiance, she called her friend. Terrible!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? by logica(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
mordtonia:
There is a 99% chance that he forcefully deflowered a good girl who trusted him and wasn't after money, if he didn't force his way he used lies and her inexperience to trick her into sex she didn't want, deflowering her and dumping her because of the fiance. The curse will follow that guy forever and every other bastard virgin deceiver out there.
...is the "curse" still following the guy that did you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.