Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (28416 Views)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let us pray.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

[size=18pt]Integrity

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength. A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine."1
[/size]

Don Johnson of Afterglow wrote, "In ancient China, the people desired security from the barbaric hordes to the north, so they built the great Chinese wall. It was so high they knew no one could climb over it and so thick that nothing could break it down. They settled back to enjoy their security. During the first hundred years of the wall's existence China was invaded three times. Not once did the barbaric hordes break down the wall or climb over the top. Each time they bribed a gatekeeper and then marched right through the gates. The Chinese were so busy relying upon the walls of stone that they forgot to teach integrity to their children."2

Integrity means: keeping your word; being faithful to your commitments; doing an honest day's work; not doing in the dark what you would never be caught doing in the light. It is being loyal, trustworthy, and faithful. It means: being true to yourself and honest with others; being genuine, authentic, and real, faithful, trustworthy, and loyal.

Our individual lives and our families will not be saved by personal power, wealth, education, popularity, nor beauty, but by integrity and our trust in the Lord. Neither will our nation be saved by the power and might of our military nor our brilliant technical warfare. In the long run we will only be saved by our integrity and our trust in the Lord, for "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me as an individual to always maintain integrity, and help us as a nation to realize the tremendous importance of maintaining integrity. And grant that we will be forever reminded that 'blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.' Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Psalm 33:12,16-19 (NIV).
2. Afterglow, www.afterglow.org.

<smiley)))><
http://www.actsweb.org/daily.php?id=152
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by tolexy007(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Ekiti Gate......loading......[/size]
guess this news really pained u....you expect him to say something bad against fayose

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by laprince(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
The first day Gov. Fayose reached Ekiti House in Abuja, in this his tenure.
he just knelt-down and started thanking God. I was working for a construction company that rented one of the floors of the building.

Meanwhile, he was on white trousers.

The man is just self-styled and quite religious.

I like him.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by ursolution: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fayose, the comic politician prophet.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Ayatullah(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
DOGARA: YOU ARE A BIG SHAME!
If indeed you believe Fayose's prayer made you the speaker then you are a shame and disgrace to those honourable members who united to vote for you.

If you can see a prophet in Ayo Fayose, a confirmed PDP thug, then you are spiritualy blind.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Elly1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
when ll d youth stop been a fan to our old politicians, i hate to be anybodies fan
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by jidowu84: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Earthkumy:
God will always be with you and Fayose, God won't forsake you.
Amen
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by jidowu84: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ayatullah:
DOGARA: YOU ARE A BIG SHAME!
If indeed you believe Fayose's prayer made you the speaker then you are a shame and disgrace to those honourable members who united to vote for you.

If you can see a prophet in Ayo Fayose, a confirmed PDP thug, then you are spiritualy blind.

Muntullah
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Billygee2u: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2015
emmasege:
I hope Dogara doesn't get punished by his party for this statement, because 'otito koro' (truth is bitter) & liars don't like hearing the truth.
We are praying for you, Your Excellency, so that you'll have a peaceful and successful tenure. But be watchful of those northern cabals, so that they don't eliminate you like they did Patrick Yakowa. It was one of the main reasons they hated GEJ, because he was instrumental to the emergence of the first Christian governor in Kaduna.
Remember the words of our Lord: WATCH & PRAY!
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Billygee2u: 1:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Moneyyy: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2015
story for the godsssss
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by ochilikoko(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fayose is always my man. The most sophisticated politician of our time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.