Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (28417 Views)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by adfemsho(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by omokayode9258(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
fayose is d messiah abi, apc people r watchn o
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Abayhormy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Politicians and lies/schemes are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by ollysoft(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lovely! Our politicians recognizing why to trust in God. All praises unto HIM.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
“As he started the prayers, I said wow! I have never seen or heard a politician pray in this version before,
lol. verson indeed
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by MrImole: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2691609/how-god-used-fayose-pronounce

I created this thread 6 hours before this one, what is happening to the moderators on this forum? Are they possessed by a spirit that is as well possessed?

Àwon alábòsí gbogbo.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by shamecurls(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Ekiti Gate......loading......[/size]

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
anytime!
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by blackpanda: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wait I dont understand o

Why will an apc politician go to a pdp vagabond for "prayers"? Hmmm sontin smelly fishie o grin
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by shamecurls(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
timidot:
Fayose d man of d moment apc don't hv choice buh to love dis guy... D man dat knws hw to enter apc anyhow lolz... Prophet Fayose...dis man get anointing pass bishop ayo our CAN president

Even Terry G has more anointing than Ayo

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Akiika: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
GEJ kept going to wrong people for prayer, wey Fayose dey there....but, these politicians don take religion hoodwink Nigerians tire!
Arrant nonsense! so it was Fayose's prayer that made you speaker?
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Seen
Thanks!
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Very funny! grin
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmasege:
I hope Dogara doesn't get punished by his party for this statement, because 'otito koro' (truth is bitter) & liars don't like hearing the truth.
We are praying for you, Your Excellency, so that you'll have a peaceful and successful tenure. But be watchful of those northern cabals, so that they don't eliminate you like they did Patrick Yakowa. It was one of the main reasons they hated GEJ, because he was instrumental to the emergence of the first Christian governor in Kaduna.
Remember the words of our Lord: WATCH & PRAY!
God bless you, Nice and sensible.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by ademoladeji(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mumuish statement
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by VISTIN(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
James 1:17: "Every good present and every perfect gift comes from the Lord".

Jesus is Lord over all.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Little did they know that his wife his confirm SU deeper life church
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Little did they know that his wife his confirm SU deeper life church.
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by kunzaar83(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

go and hug Phcn transfomer then

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by josephola2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmasege:
I hope Dogara doesn't get punished by his party for this statement, because 'otito koro' (truth is bitter) & liars don't like hearing the truth.
We are praying for you, Your Excellency, so that you'll have a peaceful and successful tenure. But be watchful of those northern cabals, so that they don't eliminate you like they did Patrick Yakowa. It was one of the main reasons they hated GEJ, because he was instrumental to the emergence of the first Christian governor in Kaduna.
Remember the words of our Lord: WATCH & PRAY!
I never believe some Nigerians can see the truth, we are in colonialism dominated by Hausa Fulani Muslim but some Yoruba Muslim think they are Muslim brothers, Afonja became Muslim and yet Abdulkadri kill and took over Ilorin, today we have emir of Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by catalanscrew(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fayos my man
Buhari my president
Ameachi my Role model
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by blanco56(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
And the so called Prophet Fayose could not predict GEJ massive loss *** I dey laff

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Any news originating from Nigeria makes my heart bleed
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am so impressed!
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
blanco56:
And the so called Prophet Fayose could not predict GEJ massive loss *** I dey laff
even apostle Peter the right hand man of Jesus discriminated against the gentle until there was a revelation that led him to the centurion
Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by 4nobody4every1: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by 83lagosroad(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
blackpanda:
Wait I dont understand o

Why will an apc politician go to a pdp vagabond for "prayers"? Hmmm sontin smelly fishie o grin

Why would you call people "vagabond".this country is full of half baked youths with little or no home training

1 Like

Re: How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara by 400billionman: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fayose my man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.