Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! (1357 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by peroxide(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
We (men) dress to impress. No, actually nearly everything that men in their youth tend to do, they do to impress the opposite sex. I don’t really care whether you run around naked or whatever, in protest. You and I know that even when we try to stand out among our peers, the ultimate target is the woman.

Now that we have that sorted out, how do you, as a man, know what the woman finds attractive? Who better to tell us how to impress the woman than the woman herself?
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by Odunnu: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
When a guy opens his mouth,he defines how stupid or wise he is.Dunno abt oda babes bt 4me,it goes beyond the air around him,beyond d 'swagger'.I get attracted/distractd in a guy when he opens his mouth
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by udohjaphet: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
You basically learn her body language by letting her know ur likes and dislikes in the relations
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster
men shouldnt care about what women like because each and every one of them are different and trying to satisfy them all will be a waste of time, the catch is to be yourself!!!!!

trying to act/pretend that you are something you are not is pointless since the real you is gonna come out someday, one way or another.
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
Odunnu:

When a guy opens his mouth,he defines how silly or wise he is.Dunno abt oda babes bt 4me,it goes beyond the air around him,beyond d 'swagger'.I get attracted/distractd in a guy when he opens his mouth
Hmmm
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
peroxide:

We (men) dress to impress. No, actually nearly everything that men in their youth tend to do, they do to impress the opposite gender. I don’t really care whether you run around unclothed or whatever, in protest. You and I know that even when we try to stand out among our peers, the ultimate target is the woman.

Now that we have that sorted out, how do you, as a man, know what the woman finds attractive? Who better to tell us how to impress the woman than the woman herself?

say i dress to impress not men

you dress to impress with those nigerian long pointed shoes

Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by xhosachoc(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
@post a man who can wash,cook clean .Shows a bit of vulnerability =lots of confidence and control kiss
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by mensdept: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
spend spend and spend, give give and give, and once in a while say something controversial.
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by iice(f): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2010
An aura thing for me. The way he moves, his carriage, his demeanor, his gestures, his words. I find bad boys attractive tongue
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by SALady(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2010
Its all in the brains for me. Give me a stimulating convo on a variety of subjects and I am all in.

Last night I was watching this documentary about the white male in Kenya who shot dead a poacher (black man). The white guy was imprisoned in Kenya for 3 years and was released last year. I hope some of you know this story or have seen it.

Okay the white man's lawyer looked like a true monkey okay! and for the first time I understood why the white folk refered to blacks as monkeys. But I'd tell you this much the lawyer is one hell of a monkey I'd take to the alter on any given day.

His eloquence is something I'd like to take to bed everynight.
Re: How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
men shouldnt care about what women like because each and every one of them are different and trying to satisfy them all will be a waste of time, the catch is to be yourself!!!!!

trying to act/pretend that you are something you are not is pointless since the real you is gonna come out someday, one way or another.

Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

No matter who you want to attract, aways dress in a way that reflect who you are.

(1) (Reply)

A Most Disturbing Realization! / Between A Rock And A Hard Place / Okay. Are Most Ladies So Gullible?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.