Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! (5847 Views)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Nobody: 8:16am On May 15, 2009
A-40:

I hope he is not having fantasies about her sha.Those inmates at the Arizona pen no dey look face ooh  grin grin

The Mariah Carey thing was just downright irritating does he not realize that she has a thing for we black folk i mean check most of the rappers she has collaborated with!! Jay-Z,Nas,Snoop Dogg,Bone Thugs,Camron e.t.c

Nick Cannon does not have to do much trust me just one diss track with Hailey's name on it would shut EM up lol Benzino tried it and it worked

grin  grin Shut Em up?? It was the exact opposite. You, my friend, have no clue.

You seem to have no idea what you are talking about. It was the mention of Hailey by Ja rule and Benzino that really set Em off on them. You should listen to those tracks (from both sides). Benzino couldn't compete on wax, he had to resort to digging up racist dirt on Eminem.
While you are at it. Listen to Toy Soldiers, he explains the Ja Rule issue there.

I have already told you, Eminem is rarely to be taken seriously. He saw Mariah was now with Nick and that gave him a chance for one more track on the issue. It's like Chris Rock making jest of someone and they feel the should reply him. He already said several of the people he made jest of on We Made You, he hasn't even met them. Watch his recent interview on German TV.

I'm now certain you do not understand the artist called Eminem. So, good luck getting wound up by his jokes.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Because like Nick said, she's a quarter Black.
That's the more reason EM should have realized he was fighting a lost cause grin grin

Uche2nna:

I beg to disagree with U on that .

U seem to have forgotten SAUCE and NAIL IN THE COFFIN. Those two diss songs were more vitriolic than anything Benzino put out. grin
It got under Eminem's skin bottom-line and if Benzino was a decent rapper he would have pummeled EM to submission

khai_khai:

grin  grin Shut Em up?? It was the exact opposite. You, my friend, have no clue.

You seem to have no idea what you are talking about. It was the mention of Hailey by Ja rule and Benzino that really set Em off on them. You should listen to those tracks (from both sides). Benzino couldn't compete on wax, he had to resort to digging up racist dirt on Eminem.
While you are at it. Listen to Toy Soldiers, he explains the Ja Rule issue there.

I have already told you, Eminem is rarely to be taken seriously. He saw Mariah was now with Nick and that gave him a chance for one more track on the issue. It's like Chris Rock making jest of someone and they feel the should reply him. He already said several of the people he made jest of on We Made You, he hasn't even met them. Watch his recent interview on German TV.

I'm now certain you do not understand the artist called Eminem. So, good luck getting wound up by his jokes.
Ohh i do understand EM but he should be able to accept what he dishes out e.g if he disses an artist and the artiste disses his daughter he should take it with a coke and a smile

I know Benzino is a whack rapper and all but yeah we all found out what it took to get EM irked that's the point i am getting at

And naah it was the 5 mic thing that EM did not get from the Source that started the whole thing and got it going

As for Toy Soldiers that was more like a retreat song than anything else
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 15, 2009
A-40:

And naah[b] it was the 5 mic thing that EM did not get from the Source that started the whole thing[/b] and got it going

As for Toy Soldiers that was[b] more like a retreat song [/b]than anything else

grin grin grin
Whatever makes you happy man. take care.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 4:35pm On May 15, 2009
A-40:

It got under Eminem's skin bottom-line and if Benzino was a decent rapper he would have pummeled EM to submission

How many rappers can stand toe to toe with Eminem in a rap battle?
Benzino? Nick Cannon? Come on A-40, you are taking the piss now.
Eminem will drink Nick Carey's blood, eat him alive and spew out his bones for Mariah Carey to play her LEGO.
Apart from Canibus, i don't know no living rapper capable of battling Eminem lyrically.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by rapjunkie(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

[b]Eminem will drink Nick Carey's blood, eat him alive and spew out his bones for Mariah Carey to play her LEGO.[/b]Apart from Canibus, i don't know no living rapper capable of battling Eminem lyrically.

grin
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Riskie(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2009
Eminem's new stuff is super duper lame. He has over the years proved himself to be a one trick pony. He should have continued sleeping and counting sheep or whatever it was that he was doing over the last few years.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by MrCrackles(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

There are a fair few son, dont test it!

Or i will take you back to the basics right here!
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Riskie(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Agreed. Plenty of new rappers would rip him to shreds.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem will drink Nick Carey's blood, eat him alive and spew out his bones for Mariah Carey to play her LEGO.
Look at the calibre of people EM is even stuck with a part-time comedian and Benzino is that not a slap on Eminem's face?

~Sauron~:

Apart from Canibus, i don't know no living rapper capable of battling Eminem lyrically.
You must be taking a crap yourself are you shitting me? do you know how many rappers have raped Eminem in rap battles without vaseline dude don't let me dig up dirt on him

khai_khai:

grin grin grin
Whatever makes you happy man. take care.
Yeah you Stan's need to cool out and accept that EM has fallen off

Riskie:

Eminem's new stuff is super duper lame. He has over the years proved himself to be a one trick pony. He should have continued sleeping and counting sheep or whatever it was that he was doing over the last few years.
You are damn right!!! cheesy
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by StrStruck(f): 12:08am On May 16, 2009
As much as I hate to say so, it seems like Eminem is going to do well sales-wise with this project.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by osasp(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2009
St☆rStruck:

As much as I hate to say so, it seems like Eminem is going to do well sales-wise with this project.
its inevitable, he even has a game to be released on that dat on the iphone/ipod.

A-40:

You must be taking a crap yourself are you shitting me? do you know how many rappers have raped Eminem in rap battles without vaseline dude don't let me dig up dirt on him
not 2 many emcees man, only strongest emcee i know of that ripped him was 'juice'. . .and it was a close call.

A-40:

Yeah you Stan's need to cool out and accept that EM has fallen off
ill admit he's not as gd as b4 and thats natural 4 everybody but 2 say he's fallen off
we'll know by this time next week
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 9:59pm On May 16, 2009
A-40:

You must be taking a crap yourself are you shitting me? do you know how many rappers have raped Eminem in rap battles without vaseline  dude don't let me dig up dirt on him

How many rappers have raped Eminem? Mention em here and letz analyse!!!
Please don't mention the rap olympics in 97 where he came 2nd because of dubious judges who couldn't stomach he is a white rapper.
Jim Iovine watched that competition and guess what? He knew Em was the best and gave his mix-tape to Dr. Dre and Em's career blew like nitro.
Eminem will MURDER any rap cat out there including your Jigga-man.

MrCrackles:

Name em please. . . . .Be specific.
Nas? Rick Ross? Lil' Wayne? T.I.?? Jay-Z??
Eminem will send all of em to their early graves. They are all lyrically weak to contest with Em.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by icezik1(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2009
@Sauron

I completely agree with you again. Keep reping Eminem. Don't mind the haters. He's the best lyricist alive and they all know it.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by osasp(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2009
Em is very good but to sayhes the best? May.not every enjoys the vulgar rap.in my opinion,there are hundreds of underground cats that will rip him at this stage he is at now.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many rappers have raped Eminem? Mention em here and letz analyse!!!
Please don't mention the rap olympics in 97 where he came 2nd because of dubious judges who couldn't stomach he is a white rapper.
Jim Iovine watched that competition and guess what? He knew Em was the best and gave his mix-tape to Dr. Dre and Em's career blew like nitro.
Eminem will MURDER any rap cat out there including your Jigga-man.
We can't leave out Juice and Everlast abi na Evidence? abeg whether he came 2nd or not the bottomline is he lost
Can-I-bitch?? is that your idea of a dope diss track? see the truth is Eminem is an over-rated battle rapper he is yet to battle any credible rapper or MC sef!! DMX spoke to him on Party Up and dude went numb that should tell you something

Fact: You cannot mention any Eminem diss song that would fit into the top 5 or top 10 diss songs of all time

~Sauron~:

Name em please. . . . .Be specific.
Nas? Rick Ross? Lil' Wayne? T.I.?? Jay-Z??
Eminem will send all of em to their early graves. They are all lyrically weak to contest with Em.
Jay-Z actually has some battle credibility he has battled with DMX,Busta Rhymes,GZA, e.t.c don't let Renegade fool you Em ain't all that

osasp:

not 2 many emcees man, only strongest emcee i know of that ripped him was 'juice'. . .and it was a close call.
ill admit he's not as gd as b4 and thats natural 4 everybody but 2 say he's fallen off
we'll know by this time next week
I was exaggerating but lets even analyze this thing EM has not battled too many credible rappers unless JaRule and Benzino count grin grin

He's fallen off jare and i don't mean record sales of course there are millions of Stans across the globe so EM would always sell.My point is this album was not worth the wait.Shikena
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 3:10pm On May 17, 2009
A-40:

We can't leave out Juice and Everlast abi na Evidence? abeg whether he came 2nd or not the bottomline is he lost
Can-I-bitch?? is that your idea of a dope diss track? see the truth is Eminem is an over-rated battle rapper he is yet to battle any credible rapper or MC sef!! DMX spoke to him on Party Up and dude went numb that should tell you something

He dissed DMX on Marshal Mathers(MMLP). . . . . .The first 5 lines were for DMX and he dismissed him.
Who else?? Juice and Everlast? U should go and listen to "Girls" on D12's "Devil's Night" album.
He murdered all of em gay-ass rappers especially on "I remember"

Peep this. . . .
" Remember back in '94/ like right before Ms Everlast was Whitey Ford/
Before his heart attack had him on life support/

Fact: You cannot mention any Eminem diss song that would fit into the top 5 or top 10 diss songs of all time
Jay-Z actually has some battle credibility he has battled with DMX,Busta Rhymes,GZA, e.t.c don't let Renegade fool you Em ain't all that.

This is because the biggest cats in the Rap game are all scared of him.
They have all featured him at one point or the other and he has murdered em on their own songs.
Jigga versus Eminem will be like A-40 challenging Usain Bolt in 100 metre race.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

He dissed DMX on Marshal Mathers(MMLP). . . . . .The first 5 lines were for DMX and he dismissed him.
Who else?? Juice and Everlast? U should go and listen to "Girls" on D12's "Devil's Night" album.
He murdered all of em gay-ass rappers especially on "I remember"

Peep this. . . .
" Remember back in '94/ like right before Ms Everlast was Whitey Ford/
Before his heart attack had him on life support/

What track did he diss DMX and what did he say? why did he not respond to Party Up?

EM's response was uber-timely don't you think? Rap Olympics was 97 Devil's Night was 01 or 02 what took him so long?? he got his ass-kicked by both cats jare his tame response eons later counts for nought

What's dope about that line?? i could as well make a diss track on Eminem almost dying from OD'ing on Methadone

~Sauron~:

This is because the biggest cats in the Rap game are all scared of him.
They have all featured him at one point or the other and he has murdered em on their own songs.
Jigga versus Eminem will be like A-40 challenging Usain Bolt in 100 metre race.
Scared of Eminem?? you must be having a laugh!! who's scared of someone with a deranged relationship with his wife and mom or someone who constantly takes shot at pop divas,teenage celebs and techno musicians

EM does not want it with Jigga trust me. .Jigga can end a rap battle with a single line better go and tell EM to ask 50
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 6:12pm On May 17, 2009
A-40:

What track did he diss DMX and what did he say? why did he not respond to Party Up?

Marshal Mathers track(track 11) of MMLP album.
That was a direct response to DMX's Party Up.
Party Up was from "And Then There Was X" album in 1999, MMLP was dropped in 2000.
Go and read the first 4 lines of Marshal Mathers lyrics.

EM's response was uber-timely don't you think? Rap Olympics was 97 Devil's Night was 01 or 02 what took him so long?? he got his ass-kicked by both cats jare his tame response eons later counts for nought

He didn't have an album in 97. . . .
If he had done something underground, it wouldn't be relevant.
Eminem got his ass-kicked?? By who??
The only cat capable of doing that is Canibus.

What's dope about that line?? i could as well make a diss track on Eminem almost dying from OD'ing on Methadone
Scared of Eminem?? you must be having a laugh!! who's scared of someone with a deranged relationship with his wife and mom or someone who constantly takes shot at pop divas,teenage celebs and techno musicians

U can mail Jigga to make a diss song then.
Eminem showed him his lyrical ability on "Renegade". . . . . .That was a WARNING.
Jigga couldn't cope with the tempo and pace, he resorted to dropping the hook instead of matching Eminem's wit n delivery.
Your idol was taught a rap lesson. . . . .it was so bad Nas had to use the incident in his diss song to Jigga.

EM does not want it with Jigga trust me. .Jigga can end a rap battle with a single line better go and tell EM to ask 50

Like he ended Nas' career?? grin grin grin grin grin
After "Ether", Jigga lost all respect and credibility. . . . .
No wonder he joined Beyonce in her pop world. grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Marshal Mathers track(track 11) of MMLP album.
That was a direct response to DMX's Party Up.
Party Up was from "And Then There Was X" album in 1999, MMLP was dropped in 2000.
Go and read the first 4 lines of Marshal Mathers lyrics.
I would look out for it.It was probably to weak to demand a response from X

~Sauron~:

He didn't have an album in 97. . . .
If he had done something underground, it wouldn't be relevant.
Eminem got his ass-kicked?? By who??
The only cat capable of doing that is Canibus.
Then why on earth did he bother? Has he not heard of the word stale??
I have mentioned the two cats that beat EM i don't know what else you are asking for

~Sauron~:

U can mail Jigga to make a diss song then.
Eminem showed him his lyrical ability on "Renegade". . . . . .That was a WARNING.
Jigga couldn't cope with the tempo and pace, he resorted to dropping the hook instead of matching Eminem's wit n delivery.
Your idol was taught a rap lesson. . . . .it was so bad Nas had to use the incident in his diss song to Jigga.
Gladly. . One track is not enough evidence that one rapper is better than the other i am sure you know this
Jigga is probably wittier than any other living rapper

~Sauron~:

[b]Like he ended Nas' career?? grin grin grin grin grin
After "Ether", Jigga lost all respect and credibility. . . . .
[/b]No wonder he joined Beyonce in her pop world. grin grin grin grin
Who has been more successful since their beef?? Who became the boss to who after their beef
Who's released 4 multi-platinum album's since then?? Yeah Jigga lost all respect and credibility indeed

The only people who have gone pop is your friend EM and 50 dude is reduced to moaning about Mariah Carey and Kim Kardashian
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by eldee(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2009
A-40:

The only people who have gone pop is your friend EM and 50 dude is reduced to moaning about Mariah Carey and Kim Kardashian
That's the funniest part of it . . . infact that's Sauron's definition of hardcore
Hov retired and came back with Numb/Encore, Eminem came back with a track talking bout Kim Kardashian's bum
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 7:40pm On May 17, 2009
A-40:

I would look out for it.It was probably to weak to demand a response from X

Canibus advised X to cool his nerves. . . . . .

Then why on earth did he bother? Has he not heard of the word stale??
I have mentioned the two cats that beat EM i don't know what else you are asking for

Eminem is not the type to walk away from any MC Battle.
Your friends never replied "Girls" and "I remember".

Gladly. . One track is not enough evidence that one rapper is better than the other i am sure you know this
Jigga is probably wittier than any other living rapper

Wits?? We are talking about powerful punchlines. . . .
Eminem will destroy what took Jay-Z 10 years to build in 5 mins on a rap track.
Beware of Slim Shady, he's such a violent thing(lyrically).

Who has been more successful since their beef?? Who became the boss to who after their beef
Who's released 4 multi-platinum album's since then?? Yeah Jigga lost all respect and credibility indeed

With the help of Beyonce. . . . . .
Jigga featuring Beyonce. . . . .Beyonce featuring Jigga.
They won each other's fans and the rest is history. grin grin grin

He has been doing that since 2000??
Why are y'all talking as if this was a new style??
He's been on this celeb shit for years now and that is his style. . . . .To relate with the softies like A-40 and Eldee.
U can only sniff the hardcore Eminem when you buy his album. The singles are for the jews. cheesy
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by rockyfela(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2009
normal eminem's style but definitely not worth the wait and hype.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2009
eldee:

That's the funniest part of it . . . infact that's Sauron's definition of hardcore
Hov retired and came back with Numb/Encore, Eminem came back with a track talking bout Kim Kardashian's bum
Its pathetic!! comparing Jigga's comeback to Eminem's?? hardcore my pitchblack ass even Jay-Z's hit songs where deeper than EM's
If i need update on Kim Kardashian's posterior i would watch E! grin grin

~Sauron~:

Canibus advised X to cool his nerves. . . . . .
Hahaha so you think?? Canibus is a wimp i don't expect any different

~Sauron~:

Eminem is not the type to walk away from any MC Battle.
Your friends never replied "Girls" and "I remember".
Why would they reply to a disgruntled rapper who lost a battle to them about 4 years back

~Sauron~:

Wits?? We are talking about powerful punchlines. . . .
Eminem will destroy what took Jay-Z 10 years to build in 5 mins on a rap track.
Beware of Slim Shady, he's such a violent thing(lyrically).
Powerful punchlines That's Jigga's forte!!.Eminem would be KO'D faster than Ricky Hatton
50 Cent still has night mares of these lines
I am about dollars
Who the Bleep is 50 Cents?

~Sauron~:

With the help of Beyonce. . . . . .
Jigga featuring Beyonce. . . . .Beyonce featuring Jigga.
They won each other's fans and the rest is history. grin grin grin
They are arguably the best in their fields its only right they joined forces
And its been a huge success too its called symbiosis
Beyonce could not have helped Jigga win his rap fans he always had rap fans and he would always do because He is the Best Rapper Alive!!

~Sauron~:

He has been doing that since 2000??
Why are y'all talking as if this was a new style??
He's been on this celeb shit for years now and that is his style. . . . .To relate with the softies like A-40 and Eldee.
U can only sniff the hardcore Eminem when you buy his album. The singles are for the jews. cheesy
And he is getting rather too old for that shit!! This is not what we waited 4 years plus to listen to.Its played out like the thong song!!
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by icezik1(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2009
@ A-40, Sauron and Co.

I think we've all deviated a bit from the original point of the thread. A-40, you claim Eminem is whack, have you listened to his album? If you haven't then don't jump to conclusions. Please analyze his current singles "Crack a Bottle", "We Made You", "3 A.M" and "Old Times Sake" and tell me what's wrong with them specifically bringing up valid points.

Thanks in advance! grin
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2009
ice_zik:

@ A-40, Sauron and Co.

I think we've all deviated a bit from the original point of the thread. A-40, you claim Eminem is whack, have you listened to his album? If you haven't then don't jump to conclusions. Please analyze his current singles "Crack a Bottle", "We Made You", "3 A.M" and "Old Times Sake" and tell me what's wrong with them specifically bringing up valid points.

Thanks in advance!  grin

Someone who said Benzino shut Eminem up by mentioning his daughter on a track. This guy has no clue.

Valid points from A-40?? Look at all he has written in this thread. He does not even understand Eminem, The slim shady persona, or even know when Em does a track in jest. Hell, he does even know what he is talking about.

Maybe Em should take the  Jay-z persona -  and keep stroking his own ego.
Or the Nas persona - with pseudo-intelligent rap.
the Canibus persona?? Let's have him go scientific.
Or majority of the Rap world - talk about 22 inch rims, women and stacks of paper.

Sorry, you'll waste your time and end up going around in circles like he is taking Sauron for now.

eldee:

What are you talking about. Several of Jay-z verses in that album were recycled from old tracks. Hell, he loaned Shinoda some lines from those tracks.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by A40(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2009
khai_khai:

Someone who said Benzino shut Eminem up by mentioning his daughter on a track. This guy has no clue.

Valid points from A-40?? Look at all he has written in this thread. He does not even understand Eminem, The slim shady persona, or even know when Em does a track in jest. Hell, he does even know what he is talking about.

Maybe Em should take the  Jay-z persona -  and keep stroking his own ego.
Or the Nas persona - with pseudo-intelligent rap.
the Canibus persona?? Let's have him go scientific.
Or majority of the Rap world - talk about 22 inch rims, women and stacks of paper.

Sorry, you'll waste your time and end up going around in circles like he is taking Sauron for now.

What are you talking about. Several of Jay-z verses in that album were recycled from old tracks. Hell, he loaned Shinoda some lines from those tracks.
I was poking fun at your mentor. . Sadly like most of Eminem's beef targets you don't know how to take a good joke between i am not Mariah Carey so why are you chasing me from thread to thread. .  Stalker!!

You should jump into the Grand Canyon if you cannot take divergent views on your rap idol! at no point have i called Eminem whack i can almost bet i have bumped more Eminem tracks than you have and i have seen him rap better is that too thick for your hollow skull to comprehend??

@ice_zik
Crack a Bottle: Lets just say its a poor man's version of Encore the track that featured all three in the Encore album

Old time sake: Nice Dre beat and yeah Dre rarely drops a weak verse so a cool track even though it would not necessarily get me out of my seat

3 am - A horror song gone awry thats the best way i can explain it

This album was not worth the wait jare it was a pure waste of wax!!
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Nobody: 12:31am On May 18, 2009
A-40:

I was poking fun at your mentor. . Sadly like most of Eminem's beef targets you don't know how to take a good joke between i am not Mariah Carey so why are you chasing me from thread to thread. .  Stalker!!

You should jump into the Grand Canyon if you cannot take divergent views on your rap idol! at no point have i called Eminem whack i can almost bet i have bumped more Eminem tracks than you have and i have seen him rap better is that too thick for your hollow skull to comprehend??

khai_khai:

Sorry, you'll waste your time and [b]end up going around in circles [/b]like he is taking Sauron for now.

And then he completes a full circle.
Debunk him and you'll get. "I was joking" "I was exaggerating".
People, welcome to A-40's Double Talk Express.
But then it's cover up for him not knowing what he's talking about.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by chiogo(f): 12:54am On May 18, 2009
Hmm.
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by eldee(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2009
khai_khai:

Old tracks . . . ever wondered why it's called Numb/Encore??

Jay-Z came back and gave hiphop the best rock/rap crossover song since Stan.
All we need from Eminem is a good effort, believe me, all he managed to do was prove to everyone that he's not the demi-god you guys made us wait for.

Old Times' Sake, which in my opinion was the best song on the whole album . . . has the closest thing to his past works.

I smoke the kinda stuff that make the records go number one
Cuz if at first you don’t succeed, won’t hurt to smoke some weed
- Dre

In Underground, his verses were good lyrically, the story is something only Eminem can spit, but it's easy to see that Em's delivery/flow's not as smooth as it used to be . . . I've never heard him this punctuated
This is a lazy Eminem

Evaluation fucking Jason its friday the 19th (Not 13th)
That means is just a regular day and this is the kind of shit I think of a regluar-lay

There's a few more of forced multies like that in the song and the whole album . . . this is sumthing I'll expect from Kanye West not Eminem, he's famous for his seamless multies.
And to think this was how he was expected to 'save hiphop' . . . are you having a laugh??

3am is just SAD cheesy cheesy What's Em's obsession with Kim Kardashian??
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by Sauron1: 1:49am On May 18, 2009
eldee:

Old tracks . . . ever wondered why it's called Numb/Encore??

Numb/Encore was rubbish. Is that pure rap??
Eminem is a puritan. . . . .It's all or nothing for him unlike Jigga who is more concerned about Rolex watches and Pink Rose.

Jay-Z came back and gave hiphop the best rock/rap crossover song since Stan.
All we need from Eminem is a good effort, believe me, all he managed to do was prove to everyone that he's not the demi-god you guys made us wait for.

How? The Last Jigga's classic was Blueprint(2001).
Every other piece was garbage. . . . . .Blueprint 2 was a flop, Kingdom Come(Cats didn't associate with it)
American Gangstar was mediocre to the core so how did Jigga save HipHop with best rock/rap crossover?
The same shit Eminem has done with "Sing For The Moment" in 2002??
Eldee, you have immersed yourself so much in bland/tasteless songs, you are not used to rap classics again.
U need to DETOX in a Rap-Rehab. cheesy grin

Old Times' Sake, which in my opinion was the best song on the whole album . . . has the closest thing to his past works.

OTS is your best song on that whole album?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Eldee's listening/filtering organ has been corrupted with Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Kanye. grin grin grin

In Underground, his verses were good lyrically, the story is something only Eminem can spit, but it's easy to see that Em's delivery/flow's not as smooth as it used to be . . . I've never heard him this punctuated
This is a lazy Eminem

The delivery on that song wasn't smooth?? Gosh. . . . .are u sure u listened to Eminem or Flo Rida??
Underground would stand toe to toe with the best songs on MMLP(that is how good it is).
His flow/delivery/lyrics/imagery were all top drawer. No Rapper out there today can spew that way.
It's poetry from the scriptures of Shakespeare.

Evaluation fucking Jason its friday the 19th (Not 13th)
That means is just a regular day and this is the kind of shit I think of a regluar-lay

Evaluation Bleep Jason it’s Friday the nineteenth
That means it’s just a regular day
And this is the kind of shit I think of regularly

He meant "regularly" but slanted it to rhyme with "regular day"
These are the indices of a good lyricist. Something Jigga and Nas can never match.
On the same song he went. . . .

Razor ba-lades(blades) with me to make you ba-leed(bleed)
Cases of Maybeline make up lay on the table of weed
Slim Shady, shit sounds like a fable to me
Til he jumps out the fuckin toilet while your takin a pee

He dragged "Bleed" to sound like Ba--leed and "Blades" to sound like "Ba-lades"
Using complex stress on his pronunciation to form classic rhymes and you say it's lazy??
Gosh. . . . . .Eldee, it seems hardcore rap has left you and your cohorts.
Rhyming has gone past Jigga's styles. This is 2009.

There's a few more of forced multies like that in the song and the whole album . . . this is sumthing I'll expect from Kanye West not Eminem, he's famous for his seamless multies.
And to think this was how he was expected to 'save hiphop' . . . are you having a laugh??

Eminem with forced multis??
Hehehehehehehe. . . . . . . . .Usain Bolt has a better chance of finishing 100m race in 45 secs.
Even his freestyles are not forced(let alone a well conceived rhyme patterns never been used before).

3am is just SAD cheesy cheesy What's Em's obsession with Kim Kardashian??

So the average fans of E! like you can cop the album.
Market strategy, mate!!!! wink
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by eldee(m): 2:35am On May 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Evaluation Bleep Jason it’s Friday the nineteenth
That means it’s just a regular day
And this is the kind of shit I think of regularly

He meant "regularly" but slanted it to rhyme with "regular day"
These are the indices of a good lyricist. Something Jigga and Nas can never match.
On the same song he went. . . .

Razor ba-lades(blades) with me to make you ba-leed(bleed)
Cases of Maybeline make up lay on the table of weed
Slim Shady, shit sounds like a fable to me
Til he jumps out the fuckin toilet while your takin a pee

He dragged "Bleed" to sound like Ba--leed and "Blades" to sound like "Ba-lades"
Using complex stress on his pronunciation to form classic rhymes and you say it's lazy??
Gosh. . . . . .Eldee, it seems hardcore rap has left you and your cohorts.
Rhyming has gone past Jigga's styles. This is 2009.

Hehehe . . . you've been hanging out with Russell Brand, these you posts are funnier by the minute
Stretching words . . . mark of a good lyricist?? my dayzzz?? What happened to having a million words for each point you want to make and substituting when one doesn't rhyme??
Is that not why they're called emcees??

This reminds me of rappers that use 'maynne' at the end of each line an claim that they're lyricists grin grin

For heavens' sake, Eminem ended a line with 'ugh' just so he could rhyme. . . lol

If I wanted stretched rhymes, like 'baleed' I'd go to Kanye West, afterall, he's never come out to say he's a super lyricist.

Have you ever felt like you wanted to kill her
and you mixed them emotions with tequ-illa

Kanye West- Bittersweet

All hail Kanye, the rhyme stretcher, chick fetcher, wait till he getsc-her cheesy cheesy

Eminem's whole album was punctuated, he lost his strongest asset, his flow. . . first time I'm seeing him like this
Re: Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! by eldee(m): 2:48am On May 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

OTS is your best song on that whole album?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Eldee's listening/filtering organ has been corrupted with Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Kanye. grin grin grin

Eminem on T.I and Lil Wayne

I stayed up on the music, and obviously I watch TV and saw what was going on. And without naming any names, it just felt like hip-hop was going downhill. And it seemed like kinda fast. You know, in them three years, it was like everybody just cares about the hook and the beat; nobody really cares about substance. But with this new[b] T.I. album[/b], with this new Lil Wayne album of recent, it seems like things are looking a lot better now. You can appreciate Lil Wayne using different words to rhyme and actually rhyming words that you know. Or T.I., where you hear shit and you’re like Whoa, ah, I wish I would have thought of that! You know what I mean? Or you hear all the compound-syllable rhyming and all that. It just seems like now the craft is getting cared about more.”

Hiphop heads have praised Weezy's creativity, from Common to Hov, and now Eminem
Your idol is crying because he can't think quickly and you're here dissing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dido Or Enya / Video: Omo Lepa - Danny Young Ft Olamide [download] / Download R City Like This Mp3 & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.