Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside (3269 Views)

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

SW ends in Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun.

Lagos owners are Yoruba and non Yoruba speaking people with a sense of "distinctiveness", the Awori, Ijebu and the non Yoruba Egun. the Niger delta crude oil bonanza is currently masking this.

The moment crude oil in SS stops flowing, the rest of Yorubas are going to turn up to Lagos for income, but those Lagos groups wouldn't be too eager to share with the rest of them.

Leave the children of hate to keep meddling in Igbo issues.
Time will surely tell. Heard that Saudi Arabia will go bankrupt in 5 years time, it seems their oil reservoir is drying up fast.

Watching from the sideline.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
liar! We know you guys well. Is this not thesame way you have been calling lagos a no man's land?

He is not a land grabber but a guy that is ready to drop partisanship so as to protect his ethnic and regional interest.

Rivers state is an igbo state. I mean 70% of the populace are igbos. No amount of lies can ever change that's. Ijaws are minorities in rivers state. since 1999 till now, only igbos have ruled rivers state....who votes dem in

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by cheruv: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Well, you aint getting any info from me soonest...go figure yourself.
This hope guy is an interesting personality. cheesy
When the time comes,I'd ensure that an army is assembled for the recovery of ikwerre,ogba,ekpahia while ensuring that we dip the Biafran Bible in the sea washing the shores of bonny,andoni and opobo.
I love ikwerres kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by soonest(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Well, you aint getting any info from me soonest...go figure yourself.
Well i'm not surprised cause you would have shot yourself in the leg. Next time don't dabble into things you know nothing about.

Pls Juicee1 can you help out? What tribe is ndoki in rivers and what tribe is ndoki in abia state. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by meccuno: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
soonest:

Well i'm not surprised cause you would have shot yourself in the leg. Next time don't dabble into things you know nothing about.

Pls Juicee1 can you help out? What tribe is ndoki in rivers and what tribe is ndoki in abia state. Thank you
The Problem Of Having These Communities In But SS And SE was Actually The Plan Of The Gowons Regime To Completely Break The Hand And Strength Of The Igbos...........These Communities Are Igbo Communities......For Someone Who Comes And Says Other Wise Is Just Plain foolishness........and Ignorance........as someone said, because some yoruba communities. Where carved into kogi state doesn't make them less yoruba......sometimes I wonder who actually does these creation of states without proper consultation to the host communities.......nothing connects an Igbo man and an Ijaw man........why put them in the same state?

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by supersolex(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
. Wrong post

Oga boss I no fit enjoy Nairaland with out u and tonyebarcanista keep the fath.

na my new moniker be this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: RANKED: The World's 20 Strongest Militaries / "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters" / Muhammadu Buhari And El-rufai Visited And Bowed To El Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.