Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside (3261 Views)

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Zoharariel:
We thank Obatala that the realization of Biafra is currently on hold since there is confusion between their agitators on who owns Ndoki, Ogoni & the whole of Rivers grin

They are yet to achieve Biafra but they have already concluded plans on how to annex ogoni and ikwere lands in Rivers simply because of their Oyel grin

Any internal or external group that wants Nigeria to disintegrate will first be splintered into a thousand pieces. grin

There is no iota of confusion as to who owe Ndoki Ogoni or any part of Rivers state, the owners are right there in those towns. The confusion only exists in the figment of your imagination or wish.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by IGBOPRINCE: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
TonyeBarcanista, Truckpusher, Hopeathand you guys should stop disturbing the peace of this forum henceforth.
three confusionist and expansionist from the east of niger

Welcome to our world cheesy
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Your favourite enemies are Yorubas..

Look for them and engage them.

Allow Rivers indigenes to be whatever and whoever they decide.

Tanx for understanding.

Diobu boy better go claim back Orogbum lands from Okrika or hide your face like a coward that you are.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Here's an excerpt from a book titled "Political Organization in Nigeria Since the Late Stone Age: A History of the Igbo People".

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously must be feeling like a god but the bad news is ,we will no longer engage you in your endless lies from the pits of hell but when the chips are down the moment of truth will dawn on you.

I don't feel like any god. I am an Igbo commoner with no political power whatsoever, I am a hustler in the streets of Enugu. My humble background I have never hidden. But my love for Igboland and absolute hatred for all that seek to balkanize her or tarnish her image is my ultimate drive.

Stay away from those two sins, and we are friends, swim in them, and you are a mortal foe.

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

They have outlived their usefulness. The best option for them now will be to de activate their NL accounts, and start afresh with New identities, and this time around, choose their enemies and friends carefully, and stick to that come rain come sun.

I hardly post on Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo or Ebonyi threads...but once Rivers is mentioned, it seems all Igbos on NL get activated and they dive into such threads and start seeking unnecessary attention and relevance.

If you guys keep calm and avoid Rivers, no one will come into conflict with you, will hardly even notice your moniker on NL...but as much as you love carrying Rivers issue on the head, the clashes will continue.

Tell me what relationship i have with someone in Ebonyi or Enugu??

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by IGBOPRINCE: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
This is the best and happiest time for yoruba pple to laugh..

My mum has always warned me of the SS lipsrsealed
na so ogogoro drinkers dey behaved na. They full for eket, ibeno side.
Those ijaws there sabi kaikai ..cheesy

Fear them, once dem shark up, na rubbish full there mouth.grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by HopeAtHand: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Abagworo:

Diobu boy better go claim back Orogbum lands from Okrika or hide your face like a coward that you are.

Which land in particular?..ive always known you to be detailed..please i need to know exactly what you're talking about.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by IGBOPRINCE: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Let us be wary of these ijaws like TonyeBarcanista and their divide and rule tactics. Ijaws championed the abandoned property saga. Fact. This is what Ken Saro Wiwa, a fellow rivers man said about the ijaws.

I once said it , the ijaws championed the abandoned properties saga. Since they re lazy, they use the chance to claimed all our abandoned properties in rivers state, today an okrika man will come out and say they owned PH town becos ndigbos left their properties and lands to them in ph.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Which land in particular?..ive always known you to be detailed..please i need to know exactly what you're talking about.

Those swamps sand filled by Ada George and renamed something-Ama FYI belongs to Orogbum. And Ndoki is 90% in Abia State not Rivers. Oyigbo was seeded to Rivers State just to make Imo River a natural boundary but Barcanista is niw trying to move a step further into claiming all of Ndokiland. It is no different from Igbos claiming all of Rivers State because of Obigbo and Egbema.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

I don't feel like any god. I am an Igbo commoner with no political power whatsoever, I am a hustler in the streets of Enugu. My humble background I have never hidden. But my love for Igboland and absolute hatred for all that seek to balkanize her or tarnish her image is my ultimate drive.

Stay away from those two sins, and we are friends, swim in them, and you are a mortal foe.
How many hours drive from Enugu to Port Harcourt? Tell me and show me how your region extends to the Atlantic ocean from the hills of Enugu?
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by dinachi(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
It is finished the Ijaws have shown their hands finally and yet we warned our Igbo brothers to be wary of the Ijaw worms. But they never listened.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Abagworo:

How were you able to verify that he is a Diobu person?

On online faceless forum, anyone can claim anything.

All it takes for one to claim to be an Ikwerre man, is to have stayed in any of the Ikwerre villages cum township in PH for years, and then proper understanding of spoken and written Ikwerre dialect.

In the part of Enugu I grew up, we use to have an Hausa community nearby, and as kids, we use to play football and other games with the kids of these Hausas that were our neighbors, all those Hausa kids speak Igbo with no iota of foreign accent, I can imagine these Hausa kids are now adults like me, know the rest of Enugu metropolis and rural areas at the Palm of their hands, know the politics of Enugu too.

They simply can claim Igbo of Enugu decent and convince any Tom and dick and Harry in any online faceless forum that they are Igbos, even when they are spear heading a totally Igbophobic agenda.

Now, PH is more ethnically diverse than Enugu. Too many Arewa-Oduanistans are PH born and breed.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I hardly post on Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo or Ebonyi threads...but once Rivers is mentioned, it seems all Igbos on NL get activated and they dive into such threads and start seeking unnecessary attention and relevance.

If you guys keep calm and avoid Rivers, no one will come into conflict with you, will hardly even notice your moniker on NL...but as much as you love carrying Rivers issue on the head, the clashes will continue.

You don't have any right whatever to tell me to keep calm over the happenings in a state where Ndiigbo are indigenous to, and where we have numerous Igbo speaking groups. Lol!

You might as well tell Chinese to stay off Hong Kong and Taiwan, when Chinese consider those people as part of their own people.

You don't see me posting in Kano or Osun threads, do you.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by IGBOPRINCE: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

How were you able to verify that he is a Diobu person?

On online faceless forum, anyone can claim anything.

All it takes for one to claim to be an Ikwerre man, is to have stayed in any of the Ikwerre villages cum township in PH for years, and then proper understanding of spoken and written Ikwerre dialect.

In the part of Enugu I grew up, we use to have an Hausa community nearby, and as kids, we use to play football and other games with the kids of these Hausas that were our neighbors, all those Hausa kids speak Igbo with no iota of foreign accent, I can imagine these Hausa kids are now adults like me, know the rest of Enugu metropolis and rural areas at the Palm of their hands, know the politics of Enugu too.

They simply can claim Igbo of Enugu decent and convince any Tom and dick and Harry in any online faceless forum that they are Igbos, even when they are spear heading a totally Igbophobic agenda.

Now, PH is more ethnically diverse than Enugu. Too many Arewa-Oduanistans are PH born and breed.
true talks.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
How many hours drive from Enugu to Port Harcourt? Tell me and show me how your region extends to the Atlantic ocean from the hills of Enugu?

My region is all Igbo speaking territory. And believe it or not, we are not leaving any inch of it for any body in Arewa-Oduanistan.

The least we will do is grant them the same independent status the Chinese granted Hong kong and Taiwan. But with us, they must stay, and not with any other group.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Candyrain(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Chaiii my people no dey gree oooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by soonest(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Hopeathand please answer me, what tribe does ndoki in rivers state belong to and what tribe does ndoki in abia belong. Thank you as i await your answer

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Noneroone(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

What interest does an Arewa-Oduanistan have in PH? They a're not your neighbors, you don't share language with them, you have no common native market with them, no common native gods.

What's your interest in PH, the Bakassi you sold away is no longer enough for you?
i thought you said we should allow ikwerres to sort themselves out while hausa/ fulani in collaboration with ijaws continue to bully and intimidate them to denounce their identity.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by IGBOPRINCE: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

we should keep calm and avoid rivers state issue? No nigga,we won't ,
anything that involves rivers state involves igbos too. Ndigbo re more than 85% in rivers state.
So we can't avoid rivers state.
Before I register on nairaland, I do see your comments on imo thread. I know you can't try it in anambra thread cos you re afraid of chino.tongue
However , in as much we have egbemma in imo state and rivers state too,
ndoki in abia and rivers too, we must know how they re doing cos we love them.cheesy
Extending or sending our regards to them is no harm bro.sad

You re free to comments in anambra thread,enugu thread and imo thread too, in as much you ve something to say
but you can't tell us not to comments in rivers state issues when you didn't buy megabyte for me.
The recent yoruba related thread, I commented there and they didn't say anything cos it s my opinion.
So who re you?

So nigga, go fvck your hatred with the anus of ogba man and ijaws drunkers.

Stfu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by HopeAtHand: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Abagworo:

Those swamps sand filled by Ada George and renamed something-Ama FYI belongs to Orogbum. And Ndoki is 90% in Abia State not Rivers. Oyigbo was seeded to Rivers State just to make Imo River a natural boundary but Barcanista is niw trying to move a step further into claiming all of Ndokiland. It is no different from Igbos claiming all of Rivers State because of Obigbo and Egbema.

You mean to mention the Eastern bye pass..Eastern bye pass, all the way to Marine base is Ikwerre territories..The Okrikans may differ but be assured that resolution does necessary mean we must cone into serious conflicts as you intend.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Candyrain(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
soonest:
Hopeathand please answer me, what tribe does ndoki in rivers state belong to and what tribe does ndoki in abia belong. Thank you as i await your answer

I think I should spread my mat and wait as well. I'm curious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
na so ogogoro drinkers dey behaved na. They full for eket, ibeno side.
Those ijaws there sabi kaikai ..cheesy

Fear them, once dem shark up, na rubbish full there mouth.grin
grin grin grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Noneroone:

i thought you said we should allow ikwerres to sort themselves out while hausa/ fulani in collaboration with ijaws continue to bully and intimidate them to denounce their identity.

Lol! Judgement starts in the house of God( Igboland) before it reaches the devils (enemies of Igbos).

I was only testing the waters, and you could see how joyous the hawks were at the thought of having the Chicken and her chicks isolated.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by HopeAtHand: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:

I think I should spread my mat and wait as well. I'm curious grin grin grin

Well, you aint getting any info from me soonest...go figure yourself.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by patrick89(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Every igbo speaking rivers person should read this senator wali Obi assassination because of his bold step...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/aro-roots-of-ikwerreigbo-identity-crisis-by-chidi-osuagwu/

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Candyrain(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Well, you aint getting any info from me soonest...go figure yourself.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Noneroone(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! Judgement starts in the house of God( Igboland) before it reaches the devils (enemies of Igbos).

I was only testing the waters, and you could see how joyous the hawks were at the thought of having the Chicken and her chicks isolated.
hausa /fulanis and yorubas and even ijaw need PH like fish need water.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
the only igbos are the SE igbos. Any tribe that speaks ibo but not situated in the SE is not ibo, same way any tribe that speaks english but not resident in britain not british.

PH is a no man's land according to fools.
This is the most baseless ignorant assertion ever made in a public forum. Does it mean that Yorubas ends in SW without including the clusters of yorubas scattered in NC states of Kwara and Kogi?

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Noneroone:
hausa /fulanis and yorubas and even ijaw need PH like fish need water.

This is an open secret. But until the Igbo in Rivers rise up and start fighting back, just like they did in the old Rivers state. There is nothing much those of us in SE can do but sit back and watch from a distance.

The Arewa-Oduanistan threat is dead on arrival. Amaechi is the New Akintola of Rivers state. I just hope and wish Wike don't end up in prison like Awo.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is the most baseless ignorant assertion ever made in a public forum. Does it mean that SW ends without the clusters of yorubas in NC states of Kwara and Kogi?

SW ends in Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun.

Lagos owners are Yoruba and non Yoruba speaking people with a sense of "distinctiveness", the Awori, Ijebu and the non Yoruba Egun. the Niger delta crude oil bonanza is currently masking this.

The moment crude oil in SS stops flowing, the rest of Yorubas are going to turn up to Lagos for income, but those Lagos groups wouldn't be too eager to share their dwindling revenue with the rest of them.

Leave the children of hate to keep meddling in Igbo issues.

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by gigabyte13: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
[b][/b] BIAFRA NEVER COME SEE FIGHT OVER WHAT LAND BELONGS TO WHOM...... IF BIAFRA FINALLY COME, IT WILL BE A CHILD'S PLAY WHEN COMPARED TO SOMALIA AND SOUTH SUDAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? / Isis Militant Ali Saqr Al-qasem Publicly Executes His Own Mother. / Unbelievable! Banks Will Start Charging Customer ₦50 For Receiving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.