Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51623 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
E be like apc buy very big broom oh to sweep the pdp dirty komot lol

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nobeku: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

Guy please you need to calm your nerves. Politics should not make you become over hyper.Very funnny.

see if it is south south, pdp will flog apc any day anytime.

Its not south west o. Forget propaganda.

Apc cant smell one quarter vote.

lets wait till then.

Am from south south, am over sure. Go back memory lane.

From Npn and upn days of shagari and awolowo to sdp and nrc days.

We south south see apc as opposition party. forget all this propaganda on social media. pdp will flog apc like the way southampton flogged chelsea.

Guy there are certain things we need not argue about and you know it too. just like u saying apc will win akwa ibom state.

rerun it one million times, pdp will win.

some states too in south west, no matter what pdp does, they can never win.

so so so so so.

check it out. rivers and akwa ibom cos of oil apc want to kill themselves.

na na na. forget it. it will never happen in south south.

not this generation
So if PDP will win APC a thousand times, why rigg the elections in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by sojas: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

Bros eh, cos of politics you are abusing. Haba are you dakuku or amaechi.

Lets not abuse cos of politics. God will forgive u in jesus name or insha allah.

Be calm.
no offence. One luv.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by homirefacuny(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
Wike will never forget this October grin grin grin

Na real ember month for am....

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by adekolaelect(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
What next? I sorry 4 wike 4 playing game by Rotimi new Wike wil nw knw his real friends & no more federal cake.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by homirefacuny(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tvegas:

Wailers Food is Ready oooo. Chukwuddi shifted goal post to supreme court,ball don enter net so where is the next goal post? grin grin grin

Everyone claims wike is going to win a re-run forgetting that Nigerian politics is very fickle,people change camps overnight. You cant destroy the law and go Scot free under baba. If not for lunacy and thirst for brigandage why rig an election you were supposed to win?. May the will of the citizens of Rivers state prevail at the end of the rerun. grin

You said my mind.... Wike would av won without rigging. It's beyond me why his thugs were snatching ballot boxes. Rivers is PDP... Simple.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jurisdiction and jurisprudence have little or nothing to do with where a court sits. His lawyers are just trying to create work for themselves

and keep them in his payroll.

Who are his lawyers sef?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by bashydemy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros this judgement has got nothijng to do with last Saturday's judgement!!! Wike would remain Governor until his appeal runs out!! The appeal has not yet started yet.
hahahaha for real? But Wike is spending so much on the Supreme court case.. My friend it has something to do cos wike will not be able to approach supreme court anyhow anymore, Beside if Wike is not stewpid, he went to appeal court to stop the case been taken to Abuja he lost, and now he is taking the case to appeal court again.. I swear PDP mumu.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nwolisar: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gaborone:
...and that's how the cookie crumbles.

I would have been surprised if the Supreme Court had held otherwise, and that's because the ground for the appeal didn't hold water. Territorial jurisdiction has never been fundamental to any suit. Seems they were just grasping at straws with that one.

May the best man for Nigeria and its states always win.
cheesy Justice is justice irrespective of where it is served ~ PMB grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
nobeku:
So if PDP will win APC a thousand times, why rigg the elections in the first place?
Million dollar question, but they can't answer.

More importantly, if PDP will win election multiple times over why then are they appealing the tribunal decision? They might as well say lets get on with the rerun.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
nwolisar:
cheesy Justice is justice irrespective of where it is served ~ PMB grin

Ya, I guess that's true. But my take is, PMB shouldn't be the one lecturing us about justice, and that's because his scale is imbalanced. I mean, severely tilted. Let someone whose hands are acceptably clean tell us something about justice. Definitely not him.

I believe you get me.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jayriginal, you're right.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Enahi(f): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think its time to teach Buhari and Tinubu a lesson.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Joeace3000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
AmazonKindle:
concentrate on your fitter business

Fitter business....smh..Maybe you should concentrate on selling kindle ebooks....attacking the messenger rather the message.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by bapullow: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
cloud9usher:
Rivers and Akwa Ibom are the biggest receivers of the national cake and I'm pretty sure APC is not ready to have such states as PDP states.

PDP brought this upon themselves in the first place by rigging in these states, now APC is hitting them hard!!!

Really
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by gp6liveth(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Time for us to decide. We the full Fletch pH born will return him back.

Power belongs to the people and not the rulers. Let them hijack all judicial process, we will stand by Wike in the rerun.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by anigbajumo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ayatullah:
ANOTHER THANKSGIVING BECKONS!
It will be a big shame on Wike if he refuses to organise another thanksgiving to celebrate this big blow the Supreme Court has dealt his Big Stomach and Puff-puff face tongue

I swear madt pple dy plenty on NL,ah don giv u one like sha....
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by onizsure: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
Even Wike already knows that he will lose at Supreme court........ but i still see him winning the rerun,

He lost at the Tribunal, he lost at the Supreme court, he will also loose woefully in the rerun. Wailers watch and see!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by onizsure: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:
I think its time to teach Buhari and Tinubu a lesson.

Oyah na, go and teach them the lesson. Empty threats and noise making. Mtchewwwwww!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by guiddoti: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
afanide:
Which ever way it turns out, PDP will be restored back to power........
bcus dey ar blind from knowing the truth
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by jayriginal: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gaborone:
Jayriginal, you're right.

I thought so. Do you practice?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nwolisar: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gaborone:

Ya, I guess that's true. But my take is, PMB shouldn't be the one lecturing us about justice, and that's because his scale is imbalanced. I mean, severely tilted. Let someone whose hands are acceptably clean tell us something about justice. Definitely not him.

I believe you get me.

wink
Yea i gotcha Ma'am, thats the reply PMB gave Amapour when she asked him a technical question about a war criminal being tried in Africa as against the ICC.... And you couldnt have said it better on your previous comment. Justice is Justice either in PH or Abj grin wink
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by kenchylala: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
nobeku:

APC no rigg abi? Or were beaten at the game
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by lastpage: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary in living
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.

Just do the needful as indicated below! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by MCDumexx: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is the most foolissshhh thread comments I have ever read in my life. People who don't know what is, bake bananas in their folly. This dismissal by the Supreme court has nothing to do with the just passed verdict of the tribunal. Wike had earlier challenge the Jurisdiction of the tribunal to sit in Abuja instead of Rivers State.

In this light, the Supreme Court only dismissed his petition to challenge the sitting location of the tribunal on the hold that Rivers State wasn't safe for the hearing

So, to the confused generation who sit elsewhere outside Rivers and conclude, Wike is no gunner and can still make his case @ the Appeal Court.

Pipe low, and enjoy the saga in Rivers state as I still maintain that Wike is too settled to be unsettled
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by AmazonKindle: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

Fitter business....smh..Maybe you should concentrate on selling kindle ebooks....attacking the messenger rather the message.
hahaha i wanted you to reply me and you fell .nah una dey spoil this country ba
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Joeace3000(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2015
AmazonKindle:
hahaha i wanted you to reply me and you fell .nah una dey spoil this country ba

Yea i fell because nothing is worst than a business man who makes money legitimately being talked to like a scammer. That i run a business doesn't make me less a Nigerian or less inclined towards what happens to her as a country. My problem with Nigerians is that most times we just hate on people for no reason or because we don't like what they say, we go looking for personal stuffs about them to attack because we want to inflict maximum pain, not knowing that while we are at it, we are tarnishing our image and reputation as well. You that deal on kindle covers or sell ebooks is attacking another internet marketer. Does that make sense atall??
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by AmazonKindle: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

Yea i fell because nothing is worst than a business man who makes money legitimately being talked to like a scammer. That i run a business doesn't make me less a Nigerian or less inclined towards what happens to her as a country. My problem with Nigerians is that most times we just hate on people for no reason or because we don't like what they say, we go looking for personal stuffs about them to attack because we want to inflict maximum pain, not knowing that while we are at it, we are tarnishing our image and reputation as well. You that deal on kindle covers or sell ebooks is attacking another internet marketer. Does that make sense atall??
smiles hahahahaha thisguy goodmorning
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Joeace3000(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
AmazonKindle:
smiles hahahahaha thisguy goodmorning

lol goodmorning boss. The thing pain me na. I will just be wondering why people just hate people like us running a simple, genuine business...the scam thing has really killed the mentality of Nigerians. I was thinking u were coming from that angle
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by AmazonKindle: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

lol goodmorning boss. The thing pain me na. I will just be wondering why people just hate people like us running a simple, genuine business...the scam thing has really killed the mentality of Nigerians. I was thinking u were coming from that angle
no I was not hating fiver I just wanted to get back to you
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
jayriginal:

I thought so. Do you practice?

Hello.
Yes I do. I'm beginning to think you are a Lawyer. Are you?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by jayriginal: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gaborone:

Hello.
Yes I do. I'm beginning to think you are a Lawyer. Are you?

Yeah I am though I only practice on the side these days. Might go back full time later though. You never know what the future holds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.