Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51621 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by DerrickzB: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel

Bruh.. Am deeply disappointed in you for making such hateful and babaric statement.. Let me ask you.. Are you a Niger deltan?.. Are you u even seeing how the north and west you igbotic human is supporting are treating the igbos?.. I guess you have something on your eyes.. We Niger deltans are the only people that threats you Igbos right and give you people a chance to live among us.. You guys are so ungrateful.. So you would gladly eat where you didn't plant?.. You and your people are agitating for Biafra.. Be ready to die for it.. Am sure you are an APC member.. Be ready to get islamized once buhari makes the country a one party system.. I hope these brings you sense.. Meanwhile I don't know about any other state.. But my state.. I.e rivers state.. APC ain't getting that seat. Lucky enough we have to re-run the election.. Just watch and see.. Good day. #TalkwithBrainSir..
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Gbawe: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ebiezprada:
These people cannot just let peace reign after all rivers state has been through

Do the many killed by the Wike and Mama Piss-sanctioned violence have 'peace'? Wike should face the consequences of his actions. He likes portraying himself a strong man who 'fears no one' So let him defend himself. After all, they are not peddling falsehood against him. The cowardly Jonathan they all depended on has not even said much about the plight of Wike because he is too busy trying to protect his loot by not stepping on any powerful toes. I love this drama for the fact that Wike was the face of the impunity and abuse of power the GEJ government represented.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by cardoctor(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Who God has blessed, No man can curse[/size]

Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha Chukwudi44 have not been on this thread at all hahahah what a loss for his camp... Now let's see what's gonna happen to Wiked Wike
Bros this judgement has got nothijng to do with last Saturday's judgement!!! Wike would remain Governor until his appeal runs out!! The appeal has not yet started yet.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by babafirst(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.
The Almajiri that gave victory to Okowa in Delta?hmmmmm.I love the almajiri then.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by MOVERSMAG: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel
SHAME ON YOU
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by babafirst(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I know Wike's camp including Nairaland Chapter will insult the judges including those at the supreme court instead of coming out with facts to improve their case......And that definitely will annoy the judges more but I trust the gentlemen of the bench they will handle the matter maturedly.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by HRich(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
Wike will never forget this October grin grin grin
The October to Remember.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nobeku: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
May the Good Lord REBUKE you!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by babafirst(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
I love PMB and I am happy with Wike's loss but your statement is the most callous,insensitive,illiterate and most provocative statement I have seen on Nairaland.We must stop depending on oil from the Niger Delta.Dangote is the richest man in Africa but I doubt if he has a single oil bloc in Nigeria.If you want to finish Niger Delta oil go and connect pipe from your backyard to drill the oil nau.We need visionary comments for a greater Nigeria for Baba's change not childish comments like yours.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by samsongbemisola(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
why letting sentiment cloud ur judgement.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nobeku: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
franchizy:
Rivers state is a PDP state, no vacancy for APC.

We shall meet in the battlefield. Wike remains unstoppable.

We are ready for war in Rivers state.

With the Igbo's vote, wike is sure of victory because wike is Igbo and we accept ikwerres are Igbo's.
Who is now doing acceptation of Ikwerre as Igbos? You? You are very steewpid indeed..
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Spybradd: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:

GIANT FOÖÔÒL...
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by peruso: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
A FREE AND FAIR RE-RUN WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERY NOISE
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by free2ryhme: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
BarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanista

BarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanista

BarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanistaBarcanista

Oya cook another story
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Walexsammy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
taking over from who? Jst answer sincerely
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by gbishman: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
This man should feel the hand and presence of the God factor working. U can't fight faith
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by lewisacid(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Enesi47:
lol, but you be igbo man na,are you going to river state to cast vote
. Na u mk me Igbo man..?..I gat Niger delta in my blood.....
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nobeku: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

its obvious it will definitely turn out this way.Supreme court will support the govt of the day.

If I were WIike I Wont stress myself, just go for rerun and flog dakuku again.

If the election is conducted one million times, pdp will win one million times.

Even if Buhari is Inec chairman and Amaechi is returning officer, pdp will win hands down.

Amaechi, dakuku and even apc knows. All this things are propaganda in the south west. If you come to south south, you will see that Apc is taken as opposition and they dont have ground at all.

If you want to believe me, let them conduct the rerun you will all see.
It is advice coming from idiots like you that has put Wike in his proper place.. What manner of fooolery is this

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Akpuoru: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can say with certainty that there will be a gubernatorial rerun in Rivers state. What is doubtful is whether Wike will be part of it
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by IdJack(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just looking at Wike with one eye..'wink'

When he was using Federal Might to boast..little did he know that things will turn around. I still remember what he said in March, 2015 that when GEJ won. They will shut all the Borders so that Ameachi will never escape.

Now he is crying foul...let him continue.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by otokx(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Suddenly the tables have turned; that is why its good to do the right thing all the time.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Fundango: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mopolchi:
This one na 2-0 wey court give Wike. Wike don become tissue paper wey dem dey use dey clean nyash.
pls you people should pity Wike,cos if he sees comment like urs he will start crying load and shading tears like a small pikin in front of the public.!D
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nsyforreal: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
nobeku:
It is advice coming from idiots like you that has put Wike in his proper place.. What manner of fooolery is this

I pray God forgives you. Social media has made people like you to come up and be abusing. Go through what i wrote, is there any need for abuse. Are you sure you are educated, civilised or from a good home?

If yes, you wont call someone a fool because of politics.

If you continue to abuse, it therefore means you have shown clearly you are so low in thinking and not well brought up. If not, due to difference in political ideology you are calling someone a fool.

Haba my brother, God will have mercy on you.

Politicians are not worth dying for. Biko, calm yourself down.

Dakuku or wike, it wont put money in my pocket or your pocket.

Very funny humanbeing.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
So according to APC, Akwa Ibom and Rivers now occupy thesame security situation like Yobe, Adamawa and Bornu ?

APC needs God's intervention..
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Gbawe: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
otokx:
Suddenly the tables have turned; that is why its good to do the right thing all the time.

Indeed. Did the PDP need to rig in Rivers let alone to the nauseating extent Wike and Mama Piss did? I don't think so. Did the good people of Rivers have to witness the chaos, mayhem, deaths, thuggery and arson that Wike and mama piss sanctioned? I don't think so. What we saw was brazen, wanton and unnecessary impunity that was driven by callous souls who felt Jonathan could not lose and they could therefore do what they want and get away with it. This is absolutely a step in the right direction for our democracy because impunity must be checked otherwise Nigeria will always be misruled by leaders who believe there is no punishment for wrongdoing.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nobeku: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

I pray God forgives you. Social media has made people like you to come up and be abusing. Go through what i wrote, is there any need for abuse. Are you sure you are educated, civilised or from a good home?

If yes, you wont call someone a fool because of politics.

If you continue to abuse, it therefore means you have shown clearly you are so low in thinking and not well brought up. If not, due to difference in political ideology you are calling someone a fool.

Haba my brother, God will have mercy on you.

Politicians are not worth dying for. Biko, calm yourself down.

Dakuku or wike, it wont put money in my pocket or your pocket.

Very funny humanbeing.
Listen.. There are just certain things someone shouldnt be saying.. even the Holy scriptures talks about people speaking as foools.. Haba... Are you suffering from cerebral palsy?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Where is that OPM man that gave wike the keys to govt house, please go and take your keys back from him,wike has finish his Industrial Attachment (IT), you can give him another key to your church gate pls.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nsyforreal: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
sojas:

Sharrap!!! Why is he appealing? He cannot even get upto 100k votes during re-run. Bookmark this.

Bros eh, cos of politics you are abusing. Haba are you dakuku or amaechi.

Lets not abuse cos of politics. God will forgive u in jesus name or insha allah.

Be calm.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Mopolchi: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fundango:
pls you people should pity Wike,cos if he sees comment like urs he will start crying load and shading tears like a small pikin in front of the public.!D
lol.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by perfectionist(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fearcom:

The same way it was said Jonathan would win and that there's 'no vacancy' at Aso Rock

Ha! I remember the song:
"There is no vacancy in Aso Rock
We need Goodluck Jonathan again
There is no vacancy in Aso Rock
We need Goodluck Jonathan again"
I believe it was Sunny Okposun that was the lead singer. Played more times than I can count on NTA during the electioneering period. Used to like the song, I must admit. grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nsyforreal: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
nobeku:
Listen.. There are just certain things someone shouldnt be saying.. even the Holy scriptures talks about people speaking as foools.. Haba... Are you suffering from cerebral palsy?

Guy please you need to calm your nerves. Politics should not make you become over hyper.Very funnny.

see if it is south south, pdp will flog apc any day anytime.

Its not south west o. Forget propaganda.

Apc cant smell one quarter vote.

lets wait till then.

Am from south south, am over sure. Go back memory lane.

From Npn and upn days of shagari and awolowo to sdp and nrc days.

We south south see apc as opposition party. forget all this propaganda on social media. pdp will flog apc like the way southampton flogged chelsea.

Guy there are certain things we need not argue about and you know it too. just like u saying apc will win akwa ibom state.

rerun it one million times, pdp will win.

some states too in south west, no matter what pdp does, they can never win.

so so so so so.

check it out. rivers and akwa ibom cos of oil apc want to kill themselves.

na na na. forget it. it will never happen in south south.

not this generation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.