Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51620 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by waxdebo(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike the wicked man is a gunner

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by miqos02(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
wow

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by AbuMikey(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
BY THE TIME APC FINISHES WITH PDP, THEY WON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO PRINT 2019 ELECTION POSTERS AND BANNERS. grin grin grin

DAKUKU IS ABOUT TO ENJOY THE FEDERAL MIGHT THAT WIKE ENJOYED UNDER MAMA PISS. AMAECHI NOW HAS ACCESS TO DSS, NAVY, POLICE, EFCC, MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES. THERE IS NO WAY WIKE WILL GET UP TO 100K VOTES THIS TIME grin grin

WE WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA, MANIPULATE AND DO EVERYTHING TO TAKE OVER RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM.

UNA NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN grin grin

This Man, You baddddd grincheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by edgyslim: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
This is what happens when a man talks too Damn much.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by smemud(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
hang urself then...

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Allosaurus: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2015
[size=18pt]WHY IS BUHARI'S EYE ON RIVERS STATE?[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Abuhumaira: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Na war woo!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
BY THE TIME APC FINISHES WITH PDP, THEY WON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO PRINT 2019 ELECTION POSTERS AND BANNERS. grin grin grin

DAKUKU IS ABOUT TO ENJOY THE FEDERAL MIGHT THAT WIKE ENJOYED UNDER MAMA PISS. AMAECHI NOW HAS ACCESS TO DSS, NAVY, POLICE, EFCC, MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES. THERE IS NO WAY WIKE WILL GET UP TO 100K VOTES THIS TIME grin grin

WE WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA, MANIPULATE AND DO EVERYTHING TO TAKE OVER RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM.

For rivers state As a born, bread and buttered son of Rivers State, I can agree with you that APC can win the election but for my maternal home Akwa Ibom, having stayed here for 9years and having seen the politics here, I doubt APC will win here. The APC in this state is just confused! They don't know what they want, what they need and what they don't want. If they field a better candidate, they can win but former SSG to Bro. Goddy, it's a No No to most Akwa Ibomites not PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by obontami: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:

irunoobo oooooo

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Doublyu(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike shld try goin to international court...mayb dey have not been bribed yet......

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Joeace3000(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
What a pity for the failed jonathan stooge...

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Austin4lif: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:

hope u will also vote?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by sandrajazmin(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Who 2 blame now! Thinking...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by faaz24: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
princdebola201:
Wike is a gunner..?
Gunner ? Abi na Blue....he's seeing blues ryt now But I think he's still gonna b a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Koleman(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
What was he thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Allosaurus: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:

USELESSHEGOAT

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by aryke(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Here we come....Oga make simple advise to you is ...prepare for re-run , the pendulum might swing to you side again , who kno
ws....Allah ba de sa Oga wike

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Enice(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.
Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ADwagir: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
wike bye bye and dakuku till 2023

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by GoldenJAT(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Why do I believe that this news is so fake!!!!!!! Owna just DE comment... The information no pure
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by modath(f): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Tvegas:

Wailers Food is Ready oooo. Chukwuddi shifted goal post to supreme court,ball don enter net so where is the next goal post? grin grin grin

Everyone claims wike is going to win a re-run forgetting that Nigerian politics is very fickle,people change camps overnight. You cant destroy the law and go Scot free under baba. If not for lunacy and thirst for brigandage why rig an election you were supposed to win?. May the will of the citizens of Rivers state prevail at the end of the rerun. grin

I like to see your posts, always objective...how ya doing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by robay(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike go and rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Passingshit(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
APC are struggling against the wind. PDP is Rivers State and Rivers State is PDP
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by adeoba2008(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike ! Can you hear me ? The handwriting is on the work. Mene, mene Tekel Peresini... grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by 48noble(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
The federal might Jonathan refused to use for PDP PMB is using it for APC...this is change!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by petrelli07: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
When it rains it pours...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Intendy: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
where next to after supreme court. A DUNCE IS ALWAYS A DUNCE
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Olaolufred(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
[size=18pt] I HOPE CHU-KWU-DI IS AWAKE.

RE-RUN IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO.

LET WIKE NOW WIN FREE AND FAIR.

THAT IS ALL REQUIRED FOR A BETTER SOCIETY.[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.