Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51617 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by efilefun(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
JJJC:
Wike won't be available for the re-run. He would be without immunity just before the election and EFCC/SSS would have filed criminal cases against him. Mark my words.
Sure, just giving his fans lil hope at least GEJ's votes in the north are as good as zero

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel

who is it brother
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Alezy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
franchizy:
Rivers state is a PDP state, no vacancy for APC.

We shall meet in the battlefield. Wike remains unstoppable.

We are ready for war in Rivers state.

With the Igbo's vote, wike is sure of victory because wike is Igbo and we accept ikwerres are Igbo's.
which one is we, we and we u are using up there? ? ur only one person for heavens sake so speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ddippset(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Personally iam not even waiting for any free and fair election. Pdp must meet their Waterloo for the scandal in ekiti. If apc let it go then I would label them as lifetime fools. Good thing I see pdp taking akwa ibom, delta, crossriver and bayelsa. That will make Rivers state a do or die affair for APC. Let me give them a little recipe. Put apc apologists as inec commissioner and inec collision officers and bribe them very well if needed. Get the army and the dss involved and give them a federal government mandate to deliver. Sabotage the card readers and order manual accreditation. Circulate fake result sheets and thumb print on the originals even before the election. There are about 32 local governments in rivers state, give pdp abio akpor and Porthacourt (these are the places where all the deluded people who boast all day that wike will win 10 times over live) and then rig the remaining 30 lga's to apc. Pdp will cry and cry and cry. They will go to tribunal, appoint a judge to do the will of the government. Its so easy for APC to take rivers, they must not fucck up. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by efilefun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:

Wike can only lose if the election is rigged, i tell u
So why did he rig this one since he's got the popularity and every. I watched the election live online, while the election was on, Wike was in Inec office writing the result himself, Dakuku and his fans were tear gassed before Wike could be smuggled out, let's see how he's gonna gain access to the road leading to inec office not even the inec office it self and for your information, Mind you there's no more prof I can't read my handwriting even under halogen bulb

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by godzson(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am a yoruba guy, but am ashamed by d level if ur stupidity, because of idiots like u, Nigeria won't m9ve forward, u guys don't even carr bout yr future, as far as uts hurting igbo folks, dy shud share d oil, ode omo ale jatijati I pity ur future
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by fairheven: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
Wike will never forget this October grin grin grin

cheesy October to remember cool

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Passingshit:

The same way Ambode won Lagos State, right? wink
dt was one of d most PEACEFUL elections in d country. FACT.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Teespice(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike ntoorrrrrr

I only hope you win the re-run.

an okra tree does not grow taller than his master.

wailers can keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by 4stylz: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emmy4Naija:
One thing is sure. Notherners and Yoruba'sthat are celebrating these miscarriage of justice are not the people that will vote in Rivers state.
Or will APC import voters into the state?

I tire o
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Banter1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Why do I believe that this news is so fake!!!!!!! Owna just DE comment... The information no pure
fake ke? Its on Channels news dude.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dannyset:
Pa Chukwudi44 attention is urgently needed!
Wike should stop seeking refuge where there is none. He should go back home and canvas for votes in the rerun. The handwriting is on the wall. We are getting Rivers.
Don't mind him
He thinks it's by shouting himself like a rumuokoro tout.
I make bold to say that he is not confident in a clear free and fair election going in his favor.
Cases in point: Rivers PDP governorship nomination saga and the April 11 sham.

efilefun:
So why did he rig this one since he's got the popularity and every. I watched the election live online, while the election was on, [b]Wike was in Inec office writing the result himself, Dakuku and his fans were tear gassed before Wike could be smuggled out, [/b]let's see how he's gonna gain access to the road leading to inec office not even the inec office it self and for your information, Mind you there's no more prof I can't read my handwriting even under halogen bulb
Don't mind the Wailers.
The dude committed electoral offenses that nobody that is sane should be defending.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by godzson(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
ddippset:
Personally iam not even waiting for any free and fair election. Pdp must meet their Waterloo for the scandal in ekiti. If apc let it go then I would label them as lifetime fools. Good thing I see pdp taking akwa ibom, delta, crossriver and bayelsa. That will make Rivers state a do or die affair for APC. Let me give them a little recipe. Put apc apologists as inec commissioner and inec collision officers and bribe them very well if needed. Get the army and the dss involved and give them a federal government mandate to deliver. Sabotage the card readers and order man
ual accreditation. Circulate fake result sheets and thumb print on the originals even before the election. There are about 32 local governments in rivers state, give pdp abio akpor and Porthacourt (these are the places where all the deluded people who boast all day that wike will win 10 times over live) and then rig the remaining 30 lga's to apc. Pdp will cry and cry and cry. They will go to tribunal, appoint a judge to do the will of the government. Its so easy for APC to take rivers, they must not fucck up. Lol.

Dumb Bleep wat wud u gain if d election is rigged, oxe oshi revenge right, I pity u, no wonder dy say Nigeria youth ain't ready to rule, with ur mentality Nigeria is really a zoo.mind u am from ogun state
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Rotimi47: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Alezy:
which one is we, we and we u are using up there? ? ur only one person for heavens sake so speak for urself
Don't mind them as these same people gave Jonathan false hope by saying we, we, we but alas! He was on his own (OYO).

One thing these people don't understand is that they can never play hate/tribal politics & win.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nemelu123(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel
no single relationship between Igbo and Northern man
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by midolian(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
fairheven:

cheesy October to remember cool
grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by morbeta(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike's problem started when he pitched tent with infectious Mama Piss and Jona. The couple has a way of infecting people with ill luck.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Fearcom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
afanide:
Which ever way it turns out, PDP will be restored back to power........

The same way it was said Jonathan would win and that there's 'no vacancy' at Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by LilTroy: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike, wen breeze blow fowl nyash go blow naa...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Fearcom(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rotimi47:
Don't mind them as these same people gave Jonathan false hope by saying we, we, we but alas! He was on his own (OYO).

One thing these people don't understand is that they can never play hate/tribal politics & win.

Most of them will have grown old before they have any sense.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Banter1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
godzson:

Dumb Bleep wat wud u gain if d election is rigged, oxe oshi revenge right, I pity u, no wonder dy say Nigeria youth ain't ready to rule, with ur mentality Nigeria is really a zoo.mind u am from ogun state
well said. #IrepNorthCentral
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by bashydemy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
hahaha Chukwudi44 have not been on this thread at all hahahah what a loss for his camp... Now let's see what's gonna happen to Wiked Wike

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by nasoeb: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
What most non-indigene and non-resident dont understand is the SENTIMENT in our(Rivers) politics. over time it is establish that we are electorally divided along riverine/upland and thus we vote along this sentimental, invisible line. Gov. Wike is an uplander-obio kpor and his deputy, Dr. Mrs Ipalibo Banigo is from riverine - kalabari married to bonny(a perfect blend for politics). while Dakuku and his deputy are both from riverine-opobo and andoni. Riv state has 23 lgas of which 8 is riverine(3 out of 8 is kalabari n 1 bonny) while 15 is upland. again base on long history of sentiment the upland which have about 2/3 of the voters WILL NEVER VOTE for a riverine but for their own. then here in d riverine, d people perceive amaechi as a big disgusting traitor and wil never support whatever he stands for. (in which 4 out of d 8 riverine is d home of d incumbent deputy gov.) one of d remaining 3riverin lga is okrika lga which has told apc not to campaign there. again all d hoa members ar pdp wit grasrot structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Sogan44(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
olatunji21:
going going gone..... 6months governor......
I am a Rivers Man and trust M̶̲̥̅e with the current happenings in d state even those dat will naturally not want to vote for Nyensom will do so now wit all their Heart. The Man is working and btwn 2 evils( Peterside and Wike) I will always choose the lesser evil (Wike)
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Barcanista abi na Vulcaniser? grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Gbawe: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
BY THE TIME APC FINISHES WITH PDP, THEY WON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO PRINT 2019 ELECTION POSTERS AND BANNERS. grin grin grin

DAKUKU IS ABOUT TO ENJOY THE FEDERAL MIGHT THAT WIKE ENJOYED UNDER MAMA PISS. AMAECHI NOW HAS ACCESS TO DSS, NAVY, POLICE, EFCC, MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES. THERE IS NO WAY WIKE WILL GET UP TO 100K VOTES THIS TIME grin grin

WE WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA, MANIPULATE AND DO EVERYTHING TO TAKE OVER RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM.

UNA NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN grin grin

My brother, the moral of the story is that politicians should never forget that "payback is a b1tch" and that "power is transient". When Wike and his gang were busy rigging disgustingly and organising death, mayhem and arson they all did not think they would ever face justice. After all, in their myopic reasoning, President Jonathan and mama piss were going to wield power through the Presidency for ever. Lo and behold, God showed that he is greater than them and that "man proposes while God disposes". Let Wike face any travails that befalls him. It is all deserved in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
seconded
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by jayriginal: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gaborone:
...and that's how the cookie crumbles.

I would have been surprised if the Supreme Court had held otherwise, and that's because the ground for the appeal didn't hold water. Territorial jurisdiction has never been fundamental to any suit. Seems they were just grasping at straws with that one.

May the best man for Nigeria and its states always win.

You're a counsel aren't you?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Ebiezprada(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
These people cannot just let peace reign after all rivers state has been through
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
omo wike own don finish be dat o,APC must take over that state cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.